What's new

Was Coronavirus an Engineered Biological Attack on China by America

Again, did the virus come from the US? We don't know. Possibly. There is enough circumstantial evidence to build a case. But conclusive proof? Nope. Did it originate in China? There is a strong probability as Wuhan was the first epicenter to diagnose this disease correctly and was the strongest hit early on. But do we know conclusively? No we don't.
You can try to muddle the waters all you want.

https://www.livescience.com/coronavirus-not-human-made-in-lab.html
In the case of SARS-CoV-2, the researchers suggest that animal was a bat, which transmitted the virus to another intermediate animal (possibly a pangolin, some scientists have said) that brought the virus to humans.
The problem for China here is that the science of dissecting genes are global, not under Party control, so now the Party is under face saving mode with sending all these medical teams all over the world. But there is another problem with this tactic -- professionals talks to each other. When it comes to perceptions and politics, the public do not need %100, and in some cases, just %51 will suffice to make a judgement. COVID19 is one of those cases.

While the actions of the local Wuhan government in the first few weeks of the crisis has proven to be completely incompetent and in hindsight, allowed the virus to grow, there is no doubt that most other governments, from democracies like the US and in Western Europe have been doing the same with suppressing or ignoring information and playing down the crisis until it was too late. And that was weeks after seeing the draconian measures in China, so it is ridiculous that morons like Donald Trump would be playing down the virus given all that the world already knew.

At this point, I doubt this was a US bioweapon against China, however, we still have not identified the actual origin of the virus. I've seen reports about Italy experiencing pneumonia cases in the Lombard region as early as October and November, before the Wuhan timeline. Also, many reports about a potential cover up at Fort Detrick. So there are a lot of pieces that have not been put together. I understand that blaming and demonizing China is in the interest of the United States, but the truth is the truth and that will be known after all of the pieces are put together. If it did indeed arise from the consumption of wildlife, then the world will need to put immense pressure on China to completely ban and regulate the wildlife trade and also improve the sanitary practices at their wet markets, if that is indeed where it arose. Although the earliest cases of this virus are no longer linked to the seafood market in contrast to what was earlier believed.
Agree as what you say makes sense
By calling it US attack it diverts the Chinese people’s anger and hurt

It must be a Chinese bioweapon attack on the world. China brought Corona under control with zero new cases if you're not making stuff up. It started making products and start selling it to the world while other manufacturers are grappling with the supply chain cut off. So, maybe it's not US bio-attack, because the way I see it, the US is suffering from it more. It may be a Chinese bioweapon attack on the world to make more money and for global dominance.
Now I call this retaliatory conspiracy theory

http://www.china.org.cn/world/Off_the_Wire/2020-03/22/content_75845579.htm

WASHINGTON, March 21 (Xinhua) -- Italian general practitioners remember seeing strange pneumonia cases as early as November, which could mean the virus was circulating in parts of Italy before doctors became aware of China's COVID-19 outbreak, a U.S. radio outlet reported, citing a paper on Italy's coronavirus crisis.

The report published Thursday by U.S. media outlet National Public Radio (NPR) cited Giuseppe Remuzzi, co-author of a recent paper in The Lancet about Italy's epidemic.

According to the report, some question why Italy was caught off guard when the virus outbreak was revealed on Feb. 21. Remuzzi said he is hearing information about it from general practitioners.

"They remember having seen very strange pneumonia, very severe, particularly in old people in December and even November," the report quoted Remuzzi as saying. "This means that the virus was circulating, at least in (the northern region of) Lombardy and before we were aware of this outbreak occurring in China."

Remuzzi believed other countries can learn important lessons from Italy. The takeaways include how to swiftly convert a general hospital into a coronavirus care unit with specially trained doctors and nurses, said the NPR report.

Italy reported 6,557 new cases of coronavirus on Saturday, raising the total to 53,578 since the pandemic first broke out in its north on Feb. 21, according to the latest data provided by the Civil Protection Department managing the COVID-19 emergency. Enditem

Agree as what you say makes sense
By calling it US attack it diverts the Chinese people’s anger and hurt

Now I call this retaliatory conspiracy theory

The problem is that this pandemic is now caught up between an intense rivalry between two superpowers. So now that it is politicized, we'd probably never find out the truth because both the US and China will hide and fabricate data in order to escape responsibility.

We need an international team of NON-American and NON-Chinese scientists to thoroughly demand and investigate all data pertinent to this outbreak from all corners of the world where it may have originated, China, the US, Italy, Iran, etc. in order to come to something that may resemble an objective fact.

We need an international team of NON-American and NON-Chinese scientists to thoroughly demand and investigate all data pertinent to this outbreak from all corners of the world where it may have originated, China, the US, Italy, Iran, etc. in order to come to something that may resemble an objective fact.

By the US not testing for months when they had COVID-19 to hide the data means any investigation is already being covered up. This was planned by Washington.

By the US not testing for months when they had COVID-19 to hide the data means any investigation is already being covered up. This was planned by Washington.

I wouldn't trust anything the US government says. It is stocked to the brim with psychopaths.

I wouldn't trust anything the US government says. It is stocked to the brim with psychopaths.

You want German Intelligence to run the investigations?

The same German intelligence that was working with the CIA in pre-9/11 missions.

You want the UN to run the investigation?

The same UN that bought the lie that Saddam had WMDs.

To get impartial trials, you need to go to places like North Korea. For the globalists are in on it with the nazis that ordered this biological warfare attack on China to blame China.

Or they did not test because US did not invent the virus as alleged.

It must be a Chinese bioweapon attack on the world. China brought Corona under control with zero new cases if you're not making stuff up. It started making products and start selling it to the world while other manufacturers are grappling with the supply chain cut off. So, maybe it's not US bio-attack, because the way I see it, the US is suffering from it more. It may be a Chinese bioweapon attack on the world to make more money and for global dominance.
So another conspiracy theory so just because China handled and recovered quickly they are the culprit?

You can try to muddle the waters all you want.

https://www.livescience.com/coronavirus-not-human-made-in-lab.html
In the case of SARS-CoV-2, the researchers suggest that animal was a bat, which transmitted the virus to another intermediate animal (possibly a pangolin, some scientists have said) that brought the virus to humans.
that was simply a suggestion..
oth,perhaps this is more interesting..
https://www.sbs.com.au/news/most-po...6n45EHlEfUKRoTtC6whaxRbD08Ccg6kiYrwfyGorYKuYI

that was simply a suggestion..
oth,perhaps this is more interesting..
https://www.sbs.com.au/news/most-po...6n45EHlEfUKRoTtC6whaxRbD08Ccg6kiYrwfyGorYKuYI
upload_2020-3-23_12-1-35.png

Coronavirus is engineered, I have no doubts in it. But it was for the testing of new type of weapon system, in my humble opinion.
Here is the idea what I think of this.
1) The size of virus is bigger than usual size of viruses.
2) Electromagnetic waves destroy cells, and there is an equation between size of particles a wave effects, and size of wavelength(or frequency of electromagnetic wave).
There are a range of frequencies that can travel around the globe, along the surface of earth. These waves usually don't disrupt anything, due to large wavelengths(called ground waves) . But these waves can be modulated with extreme high frequencies, which have actually disruptive effects on many many living organisms(again size matters).

The Bio-EM weapon concept : this larger than usual virus is unleashed on people, around the groble. When it's propagation will be completed, like it will reach every corner of the world, suddenly electronic devices will start complaining about high frequency, most probably a notch in the spectrum, noise for few days( in my opinion, 5 days in a row). And this virus will suddenly disappear from the face of earth.

Yeh mera andaza hai, baqi mera Rab janta hai.
@MastanKhan @Irfan Baloch @Mangus Ortus Novem @Mentee @ps3linux @500 @DavidSling @Joe Shearer @Juggernaut_is_here @graphican @PakSword

Yaar, sorry I've busy like anything.

Few years back I found this book on dark web (don't remember the name) along the same line as you have mentioned, it was about huge conspiracy theory of the corporate world. Pharmaceutical companies are more like mafia's who first introduce diseases and the bring in the cure.

Genetically modified virus according to the book would form the basis of future money making for these mafias.

Here is a strange thing small pox was eradicated from the world few decades back, the new population is now at risk of contracting small pox, if ever it gets loose or is introduced there are only few strains left to prepare vaccine, strangely all available strains are owned by the Bush dynasty, all other were somehow conveniently destroyed including the very unique available with NIH Pakistan.

Yaar, sorry I've busy like anything.

Few years back I found this book on dark web (don't remember the name) along the same line as you have mentioned, it was about huge conspiracy theory of the corporate world. Pharmaceutical companies are more like mafia's who first introduce diseases and the bring in the cure.

Genetically modified virus according to the book would form the basis of future money making for these mafias.

Here is a strange thing small pox was eradicated from the world few decades back, the new population is now at risk of contracting small pox, if ever it gets loose or is introduced there are only few strains left to prepare vaccine, strangely all available strains are owned by the Bush dynasty, all other were somehow conveniently destroyed including the very unique available with NIH Pakistan.
And strangely, AIDS was also invented by an Italian(in USA) . And now this virus is also seems to be coming from Italy (some people say that). Better kill all these mafias than viruses.

You have no problem in thinking it's Amrika - Yahudi sazish. Why not Cheen sazish?
Read my post and do not misquote and stop putting words in my mouth. I said both theories blaming one country by other are conspiracy theories. Read the post before jumping to a conclusion you have already made

You have no problem in thinking it's Amrika - Yahudi sazish. Why not Cheen sazish?
I have one problem and that is you cannot comprehend, let me know where did I say it is done by US or China?
Talk about someone imagining things.

If people start thinking like you and believe they may retaliate and I hope that in responsible positions are not reacting recklessly or they are as you are suggesting.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom