What's new

Indian Army jawan protects girl from eve teasers, loses life after being hit on head

Wait a minute. Arent Army Personal tought Self Defence and to convert surrounding into weapons? and importance of strategic retreat ? How can he die. Shame on Indian Army Training. And Salute and RIP
What about element of surprise ? The goons may took him by surprise and secondly even some SSG soldiers cannot handle 10-15 people alone after all he is a human being.

yea, i edited my post to remove the rude words...I hope his family is well treated by the govt.
Thank You :)

What about element of surprise ? The goons may took him by surprise and secondly even some SSG soldiers cannot handle 10-15 people alone after all he is a human being.
Yes. I was hoping that he should have escaped with girl. or should have armed himself with stones/rod/stick etc.
So much for...

Lets NOT blow this out of proportion. We all have such characters in our society.
I don,t agree .Overall in india they don,t give half the respect we give to our military people. Captain anuj nayyar died and fought for his country during kargil war .He was awarded "Param vir chakra" but his parents had to give bribes etc to the corrupt system for getting a patrol pump given to their son by the government.No one in that corrupt system had the courtesy of not taking a bribe from the parents of a shaheed.

rest in peace to the brave soldier, who could have chosen to stay quiet and let another tragedy against a fellow Indian woman happen.

indeedy so... reminds me of a incident in bombay just a few years ago when a young man was stabbed to death among many silent on-lookers as he protected his female friend.

calm down all in respect of the departed. this guy deserves a citation a medal. although he is dead .. his loved ones need to be looked after .. he might be the only bread winner of his family.

They will get pension and other benefits because he died when he was in active duty.
But none of it can replace the loss .

I don,t agree .Overall in india they don,t give half the respect we give to our military people. Captain anuj nayyar died and fought for his country during kargil war .He was awarded "Param vir chakra" but his parents had to give bribes etc to the corrupt system for getting a patrol pump given to their son by the government.No one in that corrupt system had the courtesy of not taking a bribe from the parents of a shaheed.

You cant generalise entire Indians because of some corrupt politicians and officials.
We Indians love and respect our Armed Forces, no matter what.
There is a reason for our hate towards bureaucrats and politicians but we wont criticize our Military.

Back
Top Bottom