What's new

Indian Army jawan protects girl from eve teasers, loses life after being hit on head

Wait a minute. Arent Army Personal tought Self Defence and to convert surrounding into weapons? and importance of strategic retreat ? How can he die. Shame on Indian Army Training. And Salute and RIP
You idiot! Even Superman can't ward off an attack single-handed by a hundred goons who attacked him with bricks. You need to fire up your brain cells before posting silly nonsensical comments.

Lets NOT blow this out of proportion. We all have such characters in our society.
rest in peace to the Indian soldier.
there is no other way to look at this tragedy. A brave man from army lost his life defending the honour of a girl. @al_asad_al_mulk your comment tagging me was uncalled for and very bad in taste.

knowing well what our own men have managed to do to children and adults alike. for the sake of the dead I pray that his killers are captured and receive the justice they deserve.

rest in peace to the brave soldier, who could have chosen to stay quiet and let another tragedy against a fellow Indian woman happen.

You idiot! Even Superman can't ward off an attack single-handed by a hundred goons who attacked him with bricks. You need to fire up your brain cells before posting silly nonsensical comments.
Sorry Bhai. I put too much hope army capabilities.

Wait a minute. Arent Army Personal tought Self Defence and to convert surrounding into weapons? and importance of strategic retreat ? How can he die. Shame on Indian Army Training. And Salute and RIP

He chased away 5 goons single handedly, they came back with more local goons

Last edited:
rest in peace to the Indian soldier.
there is no other way to look at this tragedy. A brave man from army lost his life defending the honour of a girl. @al_asad_al_mulk your comment tagging me was uncalled for and very bad in taste.

knowing well what our own men have managed to do to children and adults alike. for the sake of the dead I pray that his killers are captured and receive the justice they deserve.

rest in peace to the brave soldier, who could have chosen to stay quiet and let another tragedy against a fellow Indian woman happen.
I already deleted that post and express my sorry who got offended.

You just made a bloody a$$ of yourself by your idiotic comment. Self defence against dozens of goons armed with bricks and rods?

Which world are you living in? Seeing too much Bollywood? Get real.

dont be silly. such training is for special forces. fighting corps do teach some basic hand to hand combat but there is nothing to train against a group of people, this is real life and even soldiers are human.

what he did was not ordinary and was special something which will even make a special forces person proud of him. I pray for his departed soul and I am sad for his family. hopefully the social media follows up on this and doesnt let the culprits slip away from justice

dont be silly. such training is for special forces. fighting corps do teach some basic hand to hand combat but there is nothing to train against a group of people, this is real life and even soldiers are human.

what he did was not ordinary and was special something which will even make a special forces person proud of him. I pray for his departed soul and I am sad for his family. hopefully the social media follows up on this and doesnt let the culprits slip away from justice
Thanks for explaining to me in sensible language unlike some of my own idiotic countrymen
OK.. I didnt knew that there is no training against group. And yes what he did will absolutely make anyone proud. :)

YOU IDIOT.... he chased away 5 goons single handedly, they came back with more local goons
calm down all in respect of the departed. this guy deserves a citation a medal. although he is dead .. his loved ones need to be looked after .. he might be the only bread winner of his family.

Back
Top Bottom