What's new

India to push for Pakistan blacklisting at FATF due to Kashmir's indigenous freedom struggle

No..this time around there is a strong case against pak..i strongly believe they will be blacklisted...supporting and financing violence is highly unacceptable in todays world.
Tell that to the Syrian's and Yemeni's.

I thought you Pakistanis spoke splendid Urdu, but nowadays you all are speaking Bihari. :o:
Lots of Biharis in Pakistan; a few very close family friends from ages. I am missing your point?

Pakistan push this disgrace pethatic nation over Kashmir lock down and firing on border sending kulboshan type skunk to Pakistan.. we can build strong case one of their advisor openly admitted doing spy job in Pakistan.

traitors and smugglers are supplying weapons to extremists , they can enter from any where , they are doing it under nose of your ISI no 1 of the world from afghanistan .

If they're doing it under the nose of our ISI, what does it say about your RAW? Right, they're buying bangles with a $70 billion defence budget. Don't blame others for your failures.

look oh look what we have here...a Kashmiri man edith hands tied but alive in the presence of yindian troops in the first pic & then dead in the second...the last time I checked, that's considered as extra judicial killing which is both a war crime & a crime against humanity...

Let's make these two pics go viral folks...
IMG_20200507_000628.jpg

IMG_20200507_000405.jpg

look oh look what we have here...a Kashmiri man edith hands tied but alive in the presence of yindian troops in the first pic & then dead in the second...the last time I checked, that's considered as extra judicial killing which is both a war crime & a crime against humanity...

Let's make these two pics go viral folks...
View attachment 630354
View attachment 630355

indians are not humans. They are a separate species different to the rest of humanity.

No matter what pakistanis here on pdf say ,it is highly impossible for kashmiri fighters to get weapons and grenades without pakistans support.
The world is not foolish to not see through pakistans hand in it...whoever is behind supporting the violence in kashmir is not doing any good for pakistan as such acts are detrimental to its progress and image.
Hey India is Pakistans enemy and we will do whatever we can for the kashmiris. The rest is a game

The excuse is for pussies, wasn't exactly expecting it form a trillions $ economy with Supa military. C'mon every indian military stunt for taking out imaginery militant launch pads gets answered by a sturn counter real time Pakistani strike on military targets in mainland India with video proof, not those Ms power point images.

Why don't you ask your military that in response to their miss fire on a Pakistani civilian infra

1-why they let Pakistan target Indian military installations in broad day light?

2- if they got us by surprise then why there wasn't a counter strike conducted ?

The excuse is for pussies, wasn't exactly expecting it form a trillions $ economy with Supa military. C'mon every indian military stunt for taking out imaginery militant launch pads gets answered by a sturn counter real time Pakistani strike on military targets in mainland India with video proof, not those Ms power point images.

Why don't you ask your military that in response to their miss fire on a Pakistani civilian infra

1-why they let Pakistan target Indian military installations in broad day light?

2- if they got us by surprise then why there wasn't a counter strike conducted ?
If I am not wrong - agar main galat nahi hoon - the Russia-Chechnya population ratio is roughly same as India-Pakistan population ratio. But I have heard Chechens gave a tough time to Russians. Could it be because Chechen wars happened during the chaos and confusion of Soviet disintegration? Can you throw light on this?

- PRTP GWD

If I am not wrong - agar main galat nahi hoon - the Russia-Chechnya population ratio is roughly same as India-Pakistan population ratio. But I have heard Chechens gave a tough time to Russians. Could it be because Chechen wars happened during the chaos and confusion of Soviet disintegration? Can you throw light on this?

- PRTP GWD

Praatap just admit the fact that your military is inherently coward to fight anyone let alone an enemy of equal stature.

We'd still be giving you sleep less nights if there were no other countries on the planet earth.

Now ask your pussy generals that why you didn't avenge those counter Pakistani strikes ?

Praatap just admit the fact that your military is inherently coward to fight anyone let alone an enemy of equal stature.

We'd still be giving you sleep less nights if there were no other countries on the planet earth.

Now ask your pussy generals that why you didn't avenge those counter Pakistani strikes ?
My point is that isn't the case similar with Russia? Or did it have a difficult time in Chechen wars because of other factors like disintegration chaos etc?

- PRTP GWD

No matter what pakistanis here on pdf say ,it is highly impossible for kashmiri fighters to get weapons and grenades without pakistans support.
The world is not foolish to not see through pakistans hand in it...whoever is behind supporting the violence in kashmir is not doing any good for pakistan as such acts are detrimental to its progress and image.

Pakistan and UN consider Kashmir territory under the ceasefire. War has stopped there, opposite troops are getting in positions, buying and storing ammunition as the war has not concluded.

Now if freedom fighters are paying Paksitan to buy weapons, its simply a matter of internal sales. It is not even export across the border or an international transaction.

Back
Top Bottom