What's new

India to push for Pakistan blacklisting at FATF due to Kashmir's indigenous freedom struggle

No matter what pakistanis here on pdf say ,it is highly impossible for kashmiri fighters to get weapons and grenades without pakistans support.
The world is not foolish to not see through pakistans hand in it...whoever is behind supporting the violence in kashmir is not doing any good for pakistan as such acts are detrimental to its progress and image.

What if hindus on inda are supporting their struggle

Thanks for these numbers. But it doesn't matter, 40000 or 90000, West Pakistan armed forces were cornered on all sides.

Maybe if the US aircraft carrier had shown up on time, things would have been entirely different. But then Pakistan lost diplomatically.

But I think there is a lot of gross simplification here. I think Indian armed forces won clearly due to superior strategy of Sam Manekshaw. You are underestimating his brilliance. I have read his memoirs: is tarah ka General ek generation ke baad paida hota hai.

Even in the Western front, there was the Battle of Longewala, and a few air strikes repulsed.

Anyway., next thread for the remaining 1971 war debate.
bhai amreeca apny baap ka nhi hai ap bhi na wo bhegy ga aircraft carrier ? sab bateen theen .

No..this time around there is a strong case against pak..i strongly believe they will be blacklisted...supporting and financing violence is highly unacceptable in todays world.

Arya, if pakistan has been enjoying financial and numerical superiority over India we wouldnt be making a spectacle in front of the whole world like a sissy about our 7 times smaller adversary - - - - - - - - -.

bhai amreeca apny baap ka nhi hai ap bhi na wo bhegy ga aircraft carrier ? sab bateen theen .

America is America...usnay Narendra Modi ke baap ka farz bhi nahi nibhaya...look at the way Trump ditched his pal recently.

I agree that West Pakistan is very tough for Indian armed forces to engage with...on their soil.

Lekin dushman ko kabhi kamzor nahin samjhna chahye.....

(p.s. - I really hate using the words enemy or dushman with reference to Pakistanis, Bangladeshis or any other South Asians. This was just a simulated war game discussion with Mr. Imran Khan here.)

No matter what pakistanis here on pdf say ,it is highly impossible for kashmiri fighters to get weapons and grenades without pakistans support.
The world is not foolish to not see through pakistans hand in it...whoever is behind supporting the violence in kashmir is not doing any good for pakistan as such acts are detrimental to its progress and image.

There is no terrorism Kashmir, it's a freedom struggle. It's a disputed territory, so do you Randi Rona elsewhere.

Pak should get India on FATF blacklist, we have plenty of proof
plus we have Kulbhosan.
We seem to be snoozing as usual.

No..this time around there is a strong case against pak..i strongly believe they will be blacklisted...supporting and financing violence is highly unacceptable in todays world.
and when they are not, do feel free to commit sati

As long as there are unlimited jawans available to sacrifice for war, no questions will ever be asked. Those jawans, are also from the poorer sections of society.
"Poorer Sections"? Why can you just say it "LOWER CASTE"!

Ghalib is a sanghi not a muslim.. who are you fooling?
Did you go by the deduction, that he is a Chu***a, hence has to be a Sanghi?

China has border and part of Kashmir in its control, why not the Chinese .....

getting arms is always possible, even from within India. This is a completely baseless allegation.

Just as food for thought or whatever you have in place of a brain ? How did the Irish Republican Army got American arms? Are you suggesting that America supplied arms to IRA ?

KV
China should brand their weapons, made in Vietnam, and ship to all the freedom fighters in India :lol:

maybe it's the venom that he spits out at non-hindus. he isn't alone either, there are at least 2 more, one a shudra agent provocateur and another a bajrangi
Sir, Why dont you use the gun in your avatar, and gift each a shell :D

It is highly impossible for kashmiris to get involved in such attacks without Indian brutality in kashmir.
But india can't prove the connection as all of the mujahideen belonged to IOK.

With india's well documented fascist, racist policies & with a ton of high lights on human rights violations, islamophobic actions (the list goes on & on & on) along with armed struggle by the people of the land in a disputed land being recognized as legitimate by the un, india's circus mounts to nothing more than mere randi rona...plus with india's collapsing economy on top of that...india has zilch to offer to anyone.

Back
Top Bottom