What's new

India to push for Pakistan blacklisting at FATF due to Kashmir's indigenous freedom struggle

Modi, Amit Shah, Doval, and all their backers consider themselves as capable as Israelis.

The problem is, they get caught very easily because they are the complete opposite of the Israelis in terms of cunningness. They probably get their cues from Ashkay Kumar movies like "Baby"

Not just cunningness but also in intelligence:

https://new-iq-test.com/iq-by-country/

I don't think so. Had more IAF planes been destroyed, and more pilots died/soldiers killed, and Abhinandan not returned, it would have certainly boomeranged on Modi's handlers. Their supporters would have had the same reaction after India lost in a cricket match to New Zealand in the last world cup. Un Bhakton kay chehray jab utar jaate hain toh mujeh bahot assani say pataa chal jaata hai.

They took a calculated gamble, and won.
in BRAVE world when pakistan shot down and captured indian pilot and bombed 6 indian targets with H4 bombs .india send 3 more packages of air force to fight with pakistan . teach them a lesson . lets not just stop because one chopper and one mig-21 . but unki saari heakri nikal gai jab apny hi helicopter ki missile mar diya . who stupid will ask this force to keep fighting ? jin ko apny paray ki tameez nhi ?

Not just cunningness but also in intelligence:

https://new-iq-test.com/iq-by-country/

Pakistan - 84, India - 82. Sure on average, you're still ahead but that's not much to brag about.

I think it all boils down to good nutrition which Indians and Pakistanis lack, unfortunately.

I wish my countrymen (and yours too) ate as well as Singaporeans or Japanese or Swiss people.

@BHarwana @Moonlight

Please review thread title. There is no impartial confirmation or evidence beyond reasonable doubt that "terror attacks" occurred at said locations as referred to in the OP article.

The verdict remains open/narrative. A series of events occurred, as far as we may reliably ascertain, which could be interpreted as "terrorism" in terms of its generally understood meaning, or alternatively as "armed legitimate resistance" as enshrined in various internationally determined legal precedents:

"The United Nations General Assembly Resolution A/RES/33/24 of 29th November, 1978 reaffirmed “the legitimacy of the struggle of peoples for independence, territorial integrity, national unity and liberation from colonial and foreign domination and foreign occupation by all available means, including armed struggle.”

The point — that people under foreign occupation have the right to use armed struggle against their oppressors — has also been repeatedly reaffirmed in various of United Nations Resolutions. These include UNGA Resolution A/RES/3246 (XXIX; 29 November 1974), UNGA Resolution A/RES/33/24 (29 November 1978), UNGA Resolution A/RES/34/44 (23 November 1979), UNGA Resolution A/RES/35/35 (14 November 1980), UNGA Resolution A/RES/36/9 (28 October 1981), and many others."

http://courtingthelaw.com/2019/09/23/commentary/do-kashmiris-have-a-legal-right-to-armed-resistance/

I put it to you therefore that any article cited in this forum that has summarily designated such acts as "terrorism" are misleading in their use of this term. The thread title must be modified even if it is simply quoting an article title, because of the erroneous and leading assumption made in said title.

"India to push for Pakistan’s blacklisting at FATF after Handwara & Keran terror attacks"

in BRAVE world when pakistan shot down and captured indian pilot and bombed 6 indian targets with H4 bombs .india send 3 more packages of air force to fight with pakistan . teach them a lesson . lets not just stop because one chopper and one mig-21 . but unki saari heakri nikal gai jab apny hi helicopter ki missile mar diya . who stupid will ask this force to keep fighting ? jin ko apny paray ki tameez nhi ?

A brave general at the top can still make all the difference: a lot of Indians are really like sheep.

.Let us not forget even with Indian armed forces, there have been lions on top...kahte hain, aglay zamaane mein koi Sam Manekshaw bhi thaa....

But yes, post-Pulwama was definitely an embarrassing moment for our armed forces.

And according to u Pakistan is so stupid that they also don't wanna get caught and at the same time they will send terrorists with their own signature ammo. Wow. What the faaaaaaaaaaaaaaa . Happens only in India
Thats what I am asking- How stupid can you be- No.

No matter what pakistanis here on pdf say ,it is highly impossible for kashmiri fighters to get weapons and grenades without pakistans support.
The world is not foolish to not see through pakistans hand in it...whoever is behind supporting the violence in kashmir is not doing any good for pakistan as such acts are detrimental to its progress and image.
China has border and part of Kashmir in its control, why not the Chinese .....

getting arms is always possible, even from within India. This is a completely baseless allegation.

Just as food for thought or whatever you have in place of a brain ? How did the Irish Republican Army got American arms? Are you suggesting that America supplied arms to IRA ?

KV

A brave general at the top can still make all the difference: a lot of Indians are really like sheep.

.Let us not forget even with Indian armed forces, there have been lions on top...kahte hain, aglay zamaane mein koi Sam Manekshaw bhi thaa....

But yes, post-Pulwama was definitely an embarrassing moment for our armed forces.
bhai 71 ki baat hi fazool pakistanis were fighting a proxy war far from home more then iraq to pakistan distance . wo bravery nhi mooky per choka tha . same sam manakshaow ne western front per konsa teer mar liya ? . 40000 pakistanis were trapped between millions of million indians and bengalis . with 16 aircraft few helicopters and no logistics . isko koi bahduri bolta hai to mera salam usko .i will admit bravery if even indian army step in any west pakistani city . even tair -3 like rahim yar khan bahawalpur or lets say umerkot which are very close to india just few kms . remember umerkot is 3 sides trapped from india .do you know Iraq turkey Syria and central Asian countries are closer to pakistan then east pakistan ?

bhai 71 ki baat hi fazool pakistanis were fighting a proxy war far from home more then iraq to pakistan distance . wo bravery nhi mooky per choka tha . same sam manakshaow ne western front per konsa teer mar liya ? . 40000 pakistanis were trapped between millions of million indians and bengalis . with 16 aircraft few helicopters and no logistics . isko koi bahduri bolta hai to mera salam usko .i will admit bravery if even indian army step in any west pakistani city . even tair -3 like rahim yar khan bahawalpur or lets say umerkot which are very close to india just few kms . remember umerkot is 3 sides trapped from india .do you know Iraq turkey Syria and central Asian countries are closer to pakistan then east pakistan ?

This is not the right thread to discuss this topic. Today only I have been warned by the respectable mods to keep things relevant, so I will follow that rule.

Phir koi thread hoga ispar toh zaroor discuss karengay.

But I agree about the distance factor between Pakistan and Bangladesh. My point was Manekshaw was a genius, and the current Indian army general, and the previous one are nothing in comparison.

I think it was at least 93000 West Pakistani soldiers, not 40,000 in East Pakistan.

You want to talk about a fair fight? It never happens. Don't expect your enemy to play by the rules.

Having said this, I have to add I personally don't consider Pakistan and Pakistanis my enemies. They are a lovely people.

do you know Iraq turkey Syria and central Asian countries are closer to pakistan then east pakistan ?

I know that very well, have flown to Europe from India. Aapkay Pakistan ke upar say hi plane guzraa thaa....although I was in windows seat, I couldn't see anything down there except clouds. However, I did see what looked like Baku airport in Azerbaijan and the Black Sea.

Last edited:
This is not the right thread to discuss this topic. Today only I have been warned by the respectable mods to keep things relevant, so I will follow that rule.

Phir koi thread hoga ispar toh zaroor discuss karengay.

But I agree about the distance factor between Pakistan and Bangladesh. My point was Manekshaw was a genius, and the current Indian army general, and the previous one are nothing in comparison.

I think it was at least 93000 West Pakistani soldiers, not 40,000 in East Pakistan.

You want to talk about a fair fight? It never happens. Don't expect your enemy to play by the rules.

Having said this, I have to add I personally don't consider Pakistan and Pakistanis my enemies. They are a lovely people.

I know that very well, have flown to Europe from India. Aapkay Pakistan ke upar say hi plane guzraa thaa....although I was in windows seat, I couldn't see anything down there except clouds. However, I did see what looked like Baku airport in Azerbaijan and the Black Sea.
42000 to 45000 solders of three services not 93000 . total POW was 90 to 93000 including police civil para and officers of civil services including east paksitani collaborators too .i will never mind as always victors will wrote history

Pakistan - 84, India - 82. Sure on average, you're still ahead but that's not much to brag about.

I think it all boils down to good nutrition which Indians and Pakistanis lack, unfortunately.

I wish my countrymen (and yours too) ate as well as Singaporeans or Japanese or Swiss people.
Bhai If kashmir issue is resolved I dont think there would be any need to spend this much of weapons.

We have massive poverty in south asia, this pandemic is a proof of how pathetic and ill prepared we are.

We make jets, nukes and ships while our populations are living in misery...

42000 to 45000 solders of three services not 93000 . total POW was 90 to 93000 including police civil para and officers of civil services including east paksitani collaborators too .i will never mind as always victors will wrote history

Thanks for these numbers. But it doesn't matter, 40000 or 90000, West Pakistan armed forces were cornered on all sides.

Maybe if the US aircraft carrier had shown up on time, things would have been entirely different. But then Pakistan lost diplomatically.

But I think there is a lot of gross simplification here. I think Indian armed forces won clearly due to superior strategy of Sam Manekshaw. You are underestimating his brilliance. I have read his memoirs: is tarah ka General ek generation ke baad paida hota hai.

Even in the Western front, there was the Battle of Longewala, and a few air strikes repulsed.

Anyway., next thread for the remaining 1971 war debate.

The actual PA strength was 34000, 10-15K were police and paramil (EP Rifles etc).

Rest were civil servants, doctors, nurses, teachers and included even women and kids..

The so called stamp i see indians brag about.. itself shows that.

Back
Top Bottom