What's new

Return of Pandits to Kashmir, illegal immigrants on MHA list for Modi

These Bomb will not kill any one, It will release such gases which will neuter the human... I will put a timer and blow this bomb all over Muslim area :P

May be I will blow one near your house as well :P
lol ... yeah i probably need that ... i dont know why 24 * 7 horny these days so stay away ...

btw dont worry that culture is changing fast .. It happens mostly in uneducated classes ... muslims in india ( majority) belong to lower class... that is the main reason .. likewise same goes for muslims in Pakistan .. in uneducated areas its normal to have 8 or 9 brothers ... isnt it great u never get bore ;)

well if he's going to do that then he better give them security as well, these pandits are going to be the primary targets

It seems that so called Sickular force have become very weak. Earlier if somebody talk on article 370, they will literally attack them. Now congress is not speaking anything. Lalu Nitish are mum.
Yes the sickular force has taken a major setback, now is the time to push further before they regroup and formalize a strategy.Right now they are in chaos,clueless,headless chicken.

whats wrong with being arab wana biees .. many indians clean their toliet uptill now .. most of the servet and drivers are from there as well ... as the guy said .. praying to animals was stupid .. that is why alot of people in india still convcerting to islam ...

hie dawali ka pataka tu bajta nhie ap se .. barey aye bomb chalanay walay ....
1. He is not Hindu.

2. Your post is extremely offensive (the toilet reference, not the animal one)

3. No they are not. More are converting out of it - but that is not an issue anymore. India has one of the highest atheist Muslim populations.

They are not in a position to regroup and form a strategy.
Never underestimate your opponent bro ;) Everyone have the capability to do big things, (Pragmatism was used even till the last day of campaign of Namo),NDA made mistakes during ABV time, but Not this time,This time we go for the kill totally ;) Our goal should be to kill Congress totally."if you want to destroy then destroy from the root"-Chanakya:tup::D

If you know the enemy and know yourself, you need not fear the result of a hundred battles. If you know yourself but not the enemy, for every victory gained you will also suffer a defeat. If you know neither the enemy nor yourself, you will succumb in every battle.
- Sun Tzu-The Art of War.:tup:

Saw some news on Zee news channel regarding this issue. Seems Modi is serious about it.
But the question remains except for the ppl living in camps , do the rest ofKashmiri Pandits want to go back home(Kashmir)???
I asked this to my kasmiri friends who have now settled in diff parts of India and their answer was "no".
They dont feel safe anymore in Kasmir. Many of them went to check back on their houses in kasmir to find it either burnt down or already occupied.
Its going to be a tough task to rehabilitate......

idk Census says otherwise
I think you're right about this, I had also read about the shrinking population of KPs.

But the question remains except for the ppl living in camps , do the rest ofKashmiri Pandits want to go back home(Kashmir)???
I asked this to my kasmiri friends who have now settled in diff parts of India and their answer was "no".
They dont feel safe anymore in Kasmir. Many of them went to check back on their houses in kasmir to find it either burnt down or already occupied.

Also, it should more be about Kashmiri Pandits. you don't want to end up using them as a way to engineer demographics to fit a certain agenda.

Tough I do wonder what the Indian government did to protect Pandits in the first place.

Same with Assam. The Indian government has a duty to not let Bodos to get flooded with migrants and their voices getting drowned out.

I think you're right about this, I had also read about the shrinking population of KPs.
Both Kashmiri Hindus and Muslims have lower fertility than rest of India.
It is true many KPs don't want to go back for the fear of their lives.

Both Kashmiri Hindus and Muslims have lower fertility than rest of India.

The rate is 1.9 I believe.

I have also read reports that in the valley, the gender ratio has been reduced to 863 females to a 1000 Males?

I would have expected a positive ratio in a place like Kashmir.

Do you have an idea why this is ? Is there a cultural reason?

The rate is 1.9 I believe.

I have also read reports that in the valley, the gender ratio has been reduced to 863 females to a 1000 Males?

I would have expected a positive ratio in a place like Kashmir.

Do you have an idea why this is ? Is there a cultural reason?
True. Plus infant mortality is pretty high :(

About the skewed gender ratio - honestly this is a surprise for me too, I am not aware of any cultural prejudice. We have so far rejected the gender bias, or so I believed :hitwall:

Never underestimate your opponent bro Everyone have the capability to do big things, (Pragmatism was used even till the last day of campaign of Namo),NDA made mistakes during ABV time, but Not this time,This time we go for the kill totally Our goal should be to kill Congress totally."if you want to destroy then destroy from the root"-Chanakya

I agree with you.

How ever the situation has changed. Now that crony cast and communal card is loosing the edge. Congress is on its way to death by pusing itself to Number 3 or No 4 position in many of the important states. NAMO is a smart politician. He is not like ABV and ensure complete wiped out of country.

I will openly admit most of the city folks of Srinagar were and are cowards(regardless of religion). If a single one is shot, the whole coterie will run. But many have changed, especially the new generation. So this time expect more Kishtwars - for good or for worse. Though that's not exactly Kashmir so to speak.
The problem is rehabilitating the Pundits on the other side of the Banihal tunnel. Kishtwar, Badharwah etc are not in the Valley. They will be fodder for the sponsored yahoos from across.

I wonder what the long term solution is? They can't be made to stay in gated communities. After all, they have their properties all over Kashmir. This is going to be a tough call. Very few Pundits would be willing to take the risk anyway.

Military Forum Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom