What's new

India to push for Pakistan blacklisting at FATF due to Kashmir's indigenous freedom struggle

Bollywood effect mate.. a seriki speaking Baloch is speaking bihari .

Have you seen this video of Ashleel Tiwary, and an Abhinandan lookalike? Both actors are actually Pakistani yet Ashleel is speaking 100 percent authentic Bihari.

Even though it is enemy propaganda, it is so damn funny. I recommend every Indian on Defence PK to watch Ashleel Tiwary's videos, and promote them on their respective Facebook accounts.

Have you seen this video of Ashleel Tiwary, and an Abhinandan lookalike? Both actors are actually Pakistani yet Ashleel is speaking 100 percent authentic Bihari.

Even though it is enemy propaganda, it is so damn funny. I recommend every Indian on Defence PK to watch Ashleel Tiwary's videos, and promote them on their respective Facebook accounts.
We have alot of Biharis in Karachi.. including a few forum members.

My former boss was also a bihari.. but sadly he was a huge c@nt.

Wahaan bhi same same?

Biharis in India have a reputation for being hard-working and sincere. But at the same time, few trust them because of their cheap dirty tactics, and corrupt mindset. In fact, theirs is the most corrupt state in India. Saala Bihari is an often used pejorative term in Mumbai, Delhi.

And their is a good reason: some of them can really f@ck you over very badly if you're too trusting. Many years ago, I also had a Bihari boss who was a real rascal.

I have to clarify not all Biharis are that way. I treat every human being the same. It's perfectly possible for a Bihari to be raised in a different culture than his home state.

@AgNoStiC MuSliM

The India is going to push for it no matter what...
Its the front that's been opened againstvus for quite some time using lobbying, supporting non state actors here and false news...

look oh look what we have here...a Kashmiri man edith hands tied but alive in the presence of yindian troops in the first pic & then dead in the second...the last time I checked, that's considered as extra judicial killing which is both a war crime & a crime against humanity...

Let's make these two pics go viral folks...
View attachment 630354
View attachment 630355
You need to open a new thread with a title about Bharti occupier genocide and tag all international members to give it more views.

We have been through this before. You know how it ended in 1971.

- PRTP GWD

another 1971 cannot happen because of two basic reasons

1-india needs soviet like global power's unconditional material and diplomatic support so much so that it dedicates every asset at India's disposal.

2- 45000 pak troops with a squadron air strength aren't fighting against a 9 lac regular + 3 million mukti terrorists 1500 miles away from home base (now reverse the situation for arguments sake, however our boys did fight gallantly for a year as per your field marshal )

For Indian generals to get into a direct fight with pakistan again the aforementioned things are mandatory otherwise a 7 times smaller Pakistan has been in a habit to up the ante and take the fight to Indian mainland without expecting any direct military response threatening its territorial integrity.

Cases in point are incidents like Kargil, 2002 standoff, 2008, 27/2019 and all validate my point that Pakistan has always raised the bar but its the sheer cowardice of Indian generals that keep them hiding behind Indian politicians to defuse the situation lest they have to leave the comfort of their cantonment areas .

The best you guys could do is to lodge complaints to the european union and America - - - - - - - - -. Oh BTW do tell your generals that we still owe Pakistan a counter strike of biblical proportions which any professional military might have conducted in a matter of minutes or just send them saaris and bangles for not even lifting an eye brow over 27/2019

Last edited:
If I am not wrong - agar main galat nahi hoon - the Russia-Chechnya population ratio is roughly same as India-Pakistan population ratio. But I have heard Chechens gave a tough time to Russians. Could it be because Chechen wars happened during the chaos and confusion of Soviet disintegration? Can you throw light on this?

- PRTP GWD
wah mitar baat example bhi chotiyap ki daytay ho!!

modi g kia boltay hain bakht banu cho**a nai!

1-india needs soviet like global power's unconditional material and diplomatic support so much so that it dedicates every asset at India's disposal.

2- 45000 pak troops with a squadron air strength aren't fighting against a 9 lac regular + 3 million mukti terrorists 1500 miles away from home base (now reverse the situation for arguments sake, however our boys did fight gallantly for a year as per your field marshal )

For Indian generals to get into a direct fight with pakistan again the aforementioned things are mandatory otherwise a 7 times smaller Pakistan has been in a habit to up the ante and take the fight to Indian mainland without expecting any direct military response threatening its territorial integrity.

Cases in point are incidents like Kargil, 2002 standoff, 2008, 27/2019 and all validate my point that Pakistan has always raised the bar but its the sheer cowardice of Indian generals that keep them hiding behind Indian politicians to defuse the situation lest they have to leave the comfort of their cantonment areas .

The best you guys could do is to lodge complaints to the european union and America - - - - - - - - -. Oh BTW do tell your generals that we still owe Pakistan a counter strike of biblical portions which any professional military might have conducted in a matter of minutes or just send them saaris and bangles for not even lifting an eye brow over 27/2019

app logic do gey bakht bongi maray keh boobie thumping karay ga time kyon zaya karna hai!

ya langoor apni safroni dunai may apni zaat surmay hain inko logic nai troll kia jaata hai!

The best you guys could do is to lodge complaints to the european union and America - - - - - - - - -. Oh BTW do tell your generals that we still owe Pakistan a counter strike of biblical portions which any professional military might have conducted in a matter of minutes or just send them saaris and bangles for not even lifting an eye brow over 27/2019
But why are you dodging this question? Is India-Pakistan conflict comparable to Russia-Chechnya conflict?

- PRTP GWD

Oh BTW do tell your generals that we still owe Pakistan a counter strike of biblical portions which any professional military might have conducted in a matter of minutes or just send them saaris and bangles for not even lifting an eye brow over 27/2019
History will remember the petty incidents of February 26-27 less than it will remember the event of August 5.

- PRTP GWD

Wahaan bhi same same?

Biharis in India have a reputation for being hard-working and sincere. But at the same time, few trust them because of their cheap dirty tactics, and corrupt mindset. In fact, theirs is the most corrupt state in India.

And their is a good reason: some of them can really mess with you very badly if you're too trusting. Many years ago, I also had a Bihari boss who was a real rascal.

I have to clarify not all Biharis are that way. I treat every human being the same. It's perfectly possible for a Bihari to be raised in a different culture than his home state.
Hahahaha biharis are also notorious here.
My former boss didnt mess with me due to my background but he was hated by entire office staff.. even his own son..
His own son used to come and bitch bout him and people would insult his father infront of him...
The man was in his 70s, earned something like 400K excluding perks but still dressed and looked like a bald “KRK”... and on top he was miser af..

He called me to his office once and instead of takin any nonsense I took him to the task and resigned.

No matter what pakistanis here on pdf say ,it is highly impossible for kashmiri fighters to get weapons and grenades without pakistans support.
The world is not foolish to not see through pakistans hand in it...whoever is behind supporting the violence in kashmir is not doing any good for pakistan as such acts are detrimental to its progress and image.
well pak was and is also running afghan jihad agianst usa sonny
still usa has to sit with us and bargain

u dont run fatf or imf usa west does and its in there interest to keep the west pak relations working and aint gonna geopardise it to please indian ego

Back
Top Bottom