What's new

India to push for Pakistan blacklisting at FATF due to Kashmir's indigenous freedom struggle

Inshallah, Id love to meet you.. despite the fact that I dont like communism (hate capitalism more).. I still have a soft corner for commies.. lal salam comrade.

Your idea of communism is outdated. Today's commies wear printed T-shirt and Jeans, and carry iPhones.

Communism is not anti-wealth. It's only about fair distribution of wealth among all classes.

And CLASS WAR is very real. The rich are my class enemies but that doesn't mean I hate all rich people. I mean Imran Khan and Aamir Khan are quite rich too, I certainly don't hate them.

For India to survive this decade as a Union, it has to go to war.

We are simply not interested but you can try the Bangladeshis. They may be interested.

Haven't you read the news? Some insane Indians have already started the attack on Dhaka

Haven't you read the news? Some insane Indians have already started the attack on Dhaka

infiltration is encouraged by BSF wholeheartedly towards the east. Sundabans are priority numero uno for Indians it seems in this regard.

Hahahaha biharis are also notorious here.
My former boss didnt mess with me due to my background but he was hated by entire office staff.. even his own son..
His own son used to come and bitch bout him and people would insult his father infront of him...
The man was in his 70s, earned something like 400K excluding perks but still dressed and looked like a bald “KRK”... and on top he was miser af..

He called me to his office once and instead of takin any nonsense I took him to the task and resigned.

What was the business he did your boss? Was it in the states?

You need to open a new thread with a title about Bharti occupier genocide and tag all international members to give it more views.
Bro can you create one & post those pictures? I don't know most of the international member tags. I've already started sharing it on Twitter.

Strange threads here recently. Pakistan on some US religious freedom watch and Pakistanis discuss India being placed on that list.

Pakistan on FATF list and now they discuss India being placed on that list.

Strange threads here recently. Pakistan on some US religious freedom watch and Pakistanis discuss India being placed on that list.

Pakistan on FATF list and now they discuss India being placed on that list.
it is you who is looking weirdest of all.

when Pakistan was on it and your desh was not, injuns here went on and on about it. now when it's your turn, you say oh this organization has no relevance
when that woman Hend posted against you, your sanghis said she was of no consequence; she was a nobody; then when she made conciliatory noises you lot promoted her back to a princess

Back
Top Bottom