What's new

Return of Pandits to Kashmir, illegal immigrants on MHA list for Modi

The graves will be unmarked this time and you can guess whose unmarked graves will it be?This isn't Indecisive India of 80's This time you hit 1 we kill 10

Everyone have their culture i agree, but time has come to put aside the cultural differences or you will have the same fate as KP's.Think wise.This sort of differences were exploited by outsiders and invasions took place.We shouldn't let that happen again.Let all Hindus Unite.

If they arent intact, new ones will be built.If someone opposes.Unmarked grave will do wonders :P Did you see how china tackles Xinjaing province problems?

I agree on the indecisive part of india. Modi he looks like comrade stalin though of a capitalist type. No tolerance for traitors. This guy could easily crush any kashmir insurgency and deport the entire islamic population of kashmir valley ,operation lentil type .

Why paint a pessimistic picture? That article 370 will go, nonetheless,all the GOI has to do is freeze the border on West and South do a a siege ask them, do you agree to our terms or starve to death?(This should be used when push comes to shove) ;)

These KM along with pakis bullied us Indians in EU,we all got together made a group and we gave them a fine thrashing so much that all the KM suddenly became Indians :rofl: and pakis our friends.Before that they would say Hey Indian don't sit in my bench.

Hindi proverb i learnt then- Laaton ke bhoot, baaton se nahi maante!:enjoy:
Show them you will fight and these chest thumpers will flee. :D.

Exactly. Most of these Arab wannabes think that if others hesitate to kill it is because they are not strong or weak to retaliate.

When they get a thrashing back in their own language, they start running to their mummy secularist media and their daddies the Arabs for 'human rights' issues. :lol:

The same shit happened here last time in Assam; the mullahs thought that they could pole vault into India and kill and convert bodos.

Turned out they got their **ses pounded red.

These guys forget that we northeasterners are not wuss secularists. :D

Pal, you will have to spell it out for me.
What are you implying here?
That KM growth rate is higher than non Muslim growth rate?

Kashmiri muslims and Jammu muslims have higher fertility rate than (hindu) Dogras and KPs

Last edited:
Unfortunately the facts refute your claim :cry:
@Contrarian @anonymus
Jammu and Kashmir Population Sex Ratio in Jammu and Kashmir Literacy rate data
Top Population Growth

1 Anantnag 38.58 %
2 Ganderbal 36.50 %
3 Kupwara 33.82 %
4 Rajouri 32.93 %
5 Ramban 31.99 %

Population growth doesn't means high breeding. I will give Example of BD, Bangladeshi breed like animal and when they get 15+ they push there breeds to India. Thus Population growth in Bangladesh is lower.

The Data mention above tell us that when there were 100 person last year/decade, this year/decade there are 138 person. These 38 person can include offsprings, settlers or refugees.

Muslims have higher breeding rate than any other social animal on earth. There sole aim is to bring Islamic rule on earth by breeding at higher rate.

This fact was accepted by Sir Zarvan and others in PDF During one discussion,

Population growth doesn't means high breeding. I will give Example of BD, Bangladeshi breed like animal and when they get 15+ they push there breeds to India. Thus Population growth in Bangladesh is lower.

The Data mention above tell us that when there were 100 person last year/decade, this year/decade there are 138 person. These 38 person can include offsprings, settlers or refugees.

Muslims have higher breeding rate than any other social animal on earth. There sole aim is to bring Islamic rule on earth by breeding at higher rate.

This fact was accepted by Sir Zarvan and others in PDF During one discussion,

There are no refugees or outside settlers in Kashmir. It's all due to higher fertility rate

Kashmiri muslims and Jammu hindus have higher fertility rate than (hindu) Dogras and KPs
Is the bottom result that Muslims are declining as a percentage of population in J&K ? Or are they increasing in percentage terms?

Is the bottom result that Muslims are declining as a percentage of population in J&K ? Or are they increasing in percentage terms?

Sorry I meant Kashmiri muslims and Jammu MUSLIMS have higher fertilty rate than Jammu Hindus and KPs. Therefore the muslims are increasing in percentage terms.

I seen this behavior ,a KP would live with a KM.That KP guy called nehru wanted to have kashmiri passaport,(which you and i know can't be done)I say remove this article 370! Kashmir got many subsidies cos of us tax paying Indian states, i speak from experience.Anything the student wants to study is heavily subsidized, while Our parents paid for our study and they (KM)Badmouth GOI and us.WE PAY AND THEY ENJOY! HOW MANY KASHMIRIS PAY INCOME TAX?Why should we pay? for these Ungrateful Bast***s

It seems that so called Sickular force have become very weak. Earlier if somebody talk on article 370, they will literally attack them. Now congress is not speaking anything. Lalu Nitish are mum.

Sorry I meant Kashmiri muslims and Jammu MUSLIMS have higher fertilty rate than Jammu Hindus and KPs. Therefore the muslims are increasing in percentage terms.

Neuter them..

India should develop a special Bomb. When the bomb blow, it neuter all human in radius of 1 Km.. Give that bomb to me and I will blow it all over Muslim Area..

You haven't really learnt all these years now, have you?

Typical arab wannabe. Guess organized religion makes you repeat the same garbage over and over like a broken record tape.
whats wrong with being arab wana biees .. many indians clean their toliet uptill now .. most of the servet and drivers are from there as well ... as the guy said .. praying to animals was stupid .. that is why alot of people in india still convcerting to islam ...

Neuter them..

India should develop a special Bomb. When the bomb blow, it neuter all human in radius of 1 Km.. Give that bomb to me and I will blow it all over Muslim Area..
hie dawali ka pataka tu bajta nhie ap se .. barey aye bomb chalanay walay ....

hie dawali ka pataka tu bajta nhie ap se .. barey aye bomb chalanay walay ....

These Bomb will not kill any one, It will release such gases which will neuter the human... I will put a timer and blow this bomb all over Muslim area :P

May be I will blow one near your house as well :P

Back
Top Bottom