What's new

Return of Pandits to Kashmir, illegal immigrants on MHA list for Modi

Kashmiris don't migrate to other states in huge numbers it seems

So that means uncultured barbarians (Dogras) will become dominant in the future :devil:
and Pundits will help u.:agree:

The pandits will come back to their graves, they picked india over Kashmir, they can go to India now. They can walk out or they can be thrown out

Kashmiri's will not accept these traitors back, any forced attempt to bring pandits into kashmir or muslim communties will result in a ignition of hostilities
The graves will be unmarked this time and you can guess whose unmarked graves will it be?This isn't Indecisive India of 80's This time you hit 1 we kill 10

I'm not sure if KPs really want to go back to be honest. Some of them surely do but many of them have made a great living outside and won't want to come back for they have nothing to come back to. Many KPs in Jammu don't even know kashmiri. It is probably impossible to settle a huge number of them back in the valley. Tensions will rise at any time. Kashmir Valley is like a powder keg waiting to explode at all times. We Dogras have already sacrificed a lot by first accomodating KPs en masse. Dogra culture is disappearing from Jammu altogether. With large numbers of Kashmiri muslims, I'm not sure if Jammu will be a Dogra city in the future. It isn't just about religion. It's about culture too. Dogras want to protect their culture. What's wrong with that? Kashmir Valley still strongly retains its kashmiri culture because they don't let others move in.
If it is possible to move KPs back to Kashmir, I and most Dogras would fully support this move.
Everyone have their culture i agree, but time has come to put aside the cultural differences or you will have the same fate as KP's.Think wise.This sort of differences were exploited by outsiders and invasions took place.We shouldn't let that happen again.Let all Hindus Unite.

Its been 25 years. A whole knew generation has grown up since then. Do they or are they still willing to go back is the question? what about their houses, are they intact?
If they arent intact, new ones will be built.If someone opposes.Unmarked grave will do wonders :P Did you see how china tackles Xinjaing province problems?

Last edited:
That's the point; the state has to be forced to be safe for them if it won't be. The Abdullah Dynasty has to be thrown out, followed by their backdoor owners the Hurriyat. Once they are disposed off, remove Article 370 and let all other Indians flood the valley. Once business picks up, it will become another normal state.
)
Frankly speaking when article 370 is removed,many hindus will migrate there making it Hindu majority state and myself would like to own a piece of land there, as summer retreat to escape the heat of south Indian summer :D
I find it funny these Kashmiri Muslims come and set up shops and sell stuff in Southern states but we cannot do business in kashmir? this has to go.

All this is easier said than done. Providing security to Kashmiri Pandits after their return to Kashmir is going to be tough. The sponsored terrorists from across won't allow that to happen. Even if a couple of Pandidts are killed, the entire scheme will come a cropper.
That is why i said Give them weapons training of 6 months, allow them to have ak47,tavors,kevlar vests etc. 4 AK47S in a home would be a adequate deterrent along with army on hotline.

You are being super unreasonable while stereotyping seculars.
I consider myself secular and I would love an ideal world where these guys can just move back into their homes in Kashmir and everything would be fine after that. But that is just denying the realities. Relocating is hard and if the Kashmiri pandits think that they will be better off back in Kashmir than they are in their new home now then they should be helped with the relocation. But you have to keep in mind that most Pandits left Kashmir in 1989, so there is a whole generation of people who never lived in Kashmir.
If Kashmiri pandits don't want to relocate let others from india do.Let the ones who want to fight relocate provided they get weapons, they will be eager to go on hunts of terrorists instead of terrorists seeking them out. :D

Last edited:
@SarthakGanguly

Would reestablishing Pandits in Kashmir be a wiser move?

It would do very little to dent demographic advantage that Sunni Muslims enjoys in valley but rehabilitation of Pandits in Jammu may cement demographic advantage that Hindus have in Jammu while while being substantial still has pockets of Muslim majority like in Rajouri, Poonch and specially Doda which is demographically contested.

Another drawback of reestablishing Pandits in Kashmir specially when done in small groups would be the threat of their being swamped by Muslims.

Also a lot of Pandits are well established in rest of India and would not like to go back.
Do you know How China changed demographics in Tibet and Xinjiang? Take a leaf out of their tactics,The Government was actively involved in that push.
Give perks for hindus to settle there along with right to bear firearms and 6 months military training, with army on standby to respond to any skirmishes.Do these and see the result, if GOI is behind this push then nothing can stop it.We needed a Decisive government which can take decisions, we gave that mandate to them.

That homeland has ceased to exist.

Unless we are ready to do one of these two things; Scrap art 370 and populate Kashmiri areas with outsiders or promote tendancy of Valley Sunnis to move to pakistan; i am sure that we have a Civil war, either active or dormant, on our hands.

Jammu does not mean Jammu city only.
Why paint a pessimistic picture? That article 370 will go, nonetheless,all the GOI has to do is freeze the border on West and South do a a siege ask them, do you agree to our terms or starve to death?(This should be used when push comes to shove) ;)

These KM along with pakis bullied us Indians in EU,we all got together made a group and we gave them a fine thrashing so much that all the KM suddenly became Indians :rofl: and pakis our friends.Before that they would say Hey Indian don't sit in my bench.
Hindi proverb i learnt then- Laaton ke bhoot, baaton se nahi maante!:enjoy:
Show them you will fight and these chest thumpers will flee. :D.

Last edited:
Its just as what I said.
Majority of the people of J&K - including KP's oppose it.
But you must realize, that if you persist with this attitude, you will have nothing left in the end like KP's. Heck KP's lobbied in Delhi to prevent removal of 370 as they thought they will get back their dominant position in Kashmir even after being thrown out. That perception is changing slowly. You lot need to realize that as well.

What is the birthrate/expansion rate of KM's?
I seen this behavior ,a KP would live with a KM.That KP guy called nehru wanted to have kashmiri passaport,(which you and i know can't be done)I say remove this article 370! Kashmir got many subsidies cos of us tax paying Indian states, i speak from experience.Anything the student wants to study is heavily subsidized, while Our parents paid for our study and they (KM)Badmouth GOI and us.WE PAY AND THEY ENJOY! HOW MANY KASHMIRIS PAY INCOME TAX?Why should we pay? for these Ungrateful Bast***s

Last edited:
Problem is that J&K - Pandits, Hindus, Dogras, all opposed scrapping 370 earlier.
That time they felt if it was removed people from rest of India will swamp in Kashmir and change the culture, etc.

They always felt one day they will be able to go back and take their lands. It was this foolish notion in their heads that was another stopper for GoI.

Its only now that they are beginning to realize that unless their population is bolstered by those from rest of India,they will have nothing left in the end.
LOL i can only laugh at these people.
Weren't the KP the ones who cut their daughters noses and disfigured them as to not fall prey to invaders?Shame!They would cut their kids noses but wont let article 370 be scrapped.

LOL i can only laugh at these people.
Weren't the KP the ones who cut their daughters noses and disfigured them as to not fall prey to invaders?Shame!They would cut their kids noses but wont let article 370 be scrapped.

I've never heard this before.

I've never heard this before.
You should know that, they cut their noses or disfigured them slightly and even put their entrance doors smaller so that the Qabalis dont have to bend their heads, as they considered it as unmanly or something

Everyone have their culture i agree, but time has come to put aside the cultural differences or you will have the same fate as KP's.Think wise.This sort of differences were exploited by outsiders and invasions took place.We shouldn't let that happen again.Let all Hindus Unite.

When Kashmiri Pandits arrived in Jammu, they were met with taunts about their language, culture, accents, clothing, etc... It was pure unadulterated xenophobia on display. But historically there have been several migrations from Kashmir into Jammu. @SarthakGanguly There are Dogra Brahmins who have kashmiri last names like Raina, Bakshi, Bhan, etc.. They have been completely assimilated and don't even know about their Kashmiri origins. Most Dogras don't even know that desi chai (pink tea) is kashmiri. Nadroo, rogan josh, kawa, etc.. are all parts of dogra cuisine with a kashmiri origin. Relations between Jammu and Kashmir are age old. I am confident that KPs and Dogras can put our differences aside and unite against the KM horde.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom