What's new

If u ever doubted will of our people to defend India....

Status
Not open for further replies.
This display of women shouting at the soldier's funerals has become a fashion in India.
In any case, Basantis can indulge in all these antics they want but last time it was BSF demonstrating against Pakistan for killing Indian soldiers....I mean how pathetic is that.....you fight back with your enemy....not protest like sissys.

1601729332351.png

1601729382938.png

Tell that mentally disturbed screaming woman that we would kill more.

Kuldeep isn't the last one. More would join him soon
Your statement is uncalled for and beneath a Pakistani. Please be mindful that most of these soldiers are just looking for a job to support their families. No one signs up to be a "hero".

Your statement is uncalled for and beneath a Pakistani. Please be mindful that most of these soldiers are just looking for a job to support their families. No one signs up to be a "hero".

They are enemy combatants

I don't care whether they signed up just for a job or a living or something else. They signed up to be an enemy

We will kill them

And they are not distributing sweets are they?

Exactly

These sissies from Lahore and Karachi feel sorry for enemy soldier and his family but not for a farmer working in his field and becomes a target of Indian firing which they call as targeting "terrorist launch pad" or a woman preparing food for her family in her mud house and gets killed by shelling by Indian army

As i said. Enemy soldiers would be killed.

Us ki maan, biwi ya behan roti hai to roti rahai. Who cares

They are enemy combatants

I don't care whether they signed up just for a job or a living or something else. They signed up to be an enemy

We will kill them

If you are so full of 'soldiering spirit' why don't you sign up in the Pak armed forces and kill some TTP and Red Mosque mullahs, or go to Syria and kill some Al Qaeda ?

If you are so full of 'soldiering spirit' why don't you sign up in the Pak armed forces and kill some TTP and Red Mosque mullahs, or go to Syria and kill some Al Qaeda ?

Moron

Why should I go to Syria? What I have to do with Syria. Particularly when it is ruled by a genocidal dictator Asshead

Why don't you sign up for something amd fight rising fascism in your country??

Please stop desperately trying to sound American.

Why should I go to Syria? What I have to do with Syria. Particularly when it is ruled by a genocidal dictator Asshead

Genocidal dictator ? Why do you want to sound like Obomba, Bliar, Sarkozy and Erdogan ?

So what exactly are the Al Qaeda members fighting against Assad ? Revolutionaries ?

Why don't you sign up for something amd fight rising fascism in your country??

Sure. I have a systematic plan for that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom