What's new

If u ever doubted will of our people to defend India....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Actually you do. Rape is an integral part of indian culture.
Let me know where anyone, anywhere in India has ever called a rapist brave. You just did which is a reflection on your society.

I've always maintained that if for one day there is no mention of India by a Pakistani on this forum, I shall leave. Admit it, deep down you just wanna be Indian. Tsk Tsk. Join Adnan and sing "Lift Karadey" - haha
You just want to be Pakistani. And love being around us. Just admit it. Its ok. We will not treat you as an untouchable that you are in India

Lol - don't worry once you apply like your hero Adnan Sami for Indian citizenship you wouldn't have to put on this facade. Pucca tumko bhi lift karadenge. Tsk Tsk.
Adnan is our man in India just like modi. Now yiu have rafales want some f22?

Haha. Of course he is. You can be one too. Never cease to aspire higher. Attaboy.
Aspire to be a rapist? No thanks.
Aspire to open defecate? No thanks
Aspire to drink cow urine? No thanks
Aspire to be like you an untouchable? No thanks
But you are here and want to be like us. Its ok. We will be nice to you.

Red Mosque Mullahs are dealt with, so is TTP, now we are back to killing the real devils, the ones who funded those pieces of shit, we are back to sending RSS terrorist goons to hell, its interesting how u call him to kill fellow country men yet u so convienietly left India out, i smell u liberal facist rat. Maybe we need to start dealing with leftist commies like u as well, u know start rat hunting.

Last edited by a moderator:
So you are angry because I asked him to kill TTP, Red Mosque and Al Qaeda ?
Who are u to tell us what to do and what not to ???? btw i don't have any softcorner for these... TTP instead is being funded by RAW.. u shud check the media reports... We have killed them, and in bulk.. and now its time for RAW, the red chaddi army RSS and some other terrorists that reside in India

I am relentless like Mother Teresa - always willing to help the downtrodden.
You clearly don't know her. I would read up on what she was like....truly an Indian?

You are not Christian but an untouchable wanna be Pakistani. Come out of your closet

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom