What's new

If u ever doubted will of our people to defend India....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your courts actually released an American who killed Muslims by paying blood money.

Blood money is option in our religion.. it is entirely on the grieving family to do so..

justice was dispensed.

what is your issue here?..

Well that right there goes to show that india's claim to be a "democracy" is a big day lie.

And for good measure they hanged a former Prime Minister / President (whatever ZA Bhutto was).

Good..now you finally get it!

He was hanged by General Zia, who gave us Nawaz and Altaf Hussian both certified traitors..among other things

every body in including the current PM IK hates the Zia period and legacy issues (ie Nawaz)

good you see our (the right way) for a change

reality bites doesnt it?

He was hanged by General Zia, who gave us Nawaz and Altaf Hussian both certified traitors..among other things

every body in including the current PM IK hates the Zia period and legacy issues (ie Nawaz)

reality bites doesnt it?
So you are defending the military whose chief killed your PM?

Don’t understand the point of posting this with that thread title. Unless the martyr is known to you personally, what’s the point of having their sacrifice disrespected on this forum to add weight to an oblivious opinion? What the hell do you expect will happen when you post something like this here?

So you are defending the military whose chief killed your PM?

Who is defending General Zia?.. read what i said carefully...

Now because you dont a quality understanding of Pakistan military relation (of course you dont you are a indian) .. Military intervention have been highly personal affair. Mushy's take over was more due to personal issues with nawaz more than any thing else. It wasnt a conspiracy.

Now coming back today , Pakistan Army has never before more professional than any time in it's history. That is what nawaz is upset about. The Army refused to intervene in his corrupt cases , as begging via Zubair failed... and now he fall back to his indian supplied script.

We know we had meeting with indian officials in london.

Please stop desperately trying to sound American.

Genocidal dictator ? Why do you want to sound like Obomba, Bliar, Sarkozy and Erdogan ?

So what exactly are the Al Qaeda members fighting against Assad ? Revolutionaries ?

Sure. I have a systematic plan for that.

Sorry to interfere, but you are well out of order my friend.

If someone tries to oppose improper force ( I have tried to use a neutral expression). You could not equate them to Obama and Sarkozy. Erdogan is dragged in for no valid reasons.

Bashar ul Asad is definitely a despot. You putting any spin on it is just waste of time.

Don't you know most of the violence is committed by the gangs in the world!!

I love how everyone is sidestepping - your military chief insinuated / said that Fatima Jinnah was an Indian agent.

Do you think the military was espousing the view / will of the people then?
What bollox. .nobody is sidestepping anything. The military is certainly capable of making errors. Regarding Fatima Jinnah, your bizarre narrative has never taken root in Pakistan. Clearly India obsesses over such news items but in Pakistan, Fatima Jinnah is a patriot. Hence, such erroneous commentary - even from certain military circles - are disregarded and the nation moves on. We know certain individuals can make mistakes or errors of judgement. The military serves the Pakistani people regardless of those errors.

Please compare and contrast with the military of the secular democratic republic, which as explained already, seems to serve a Hindu supremacist agenda only.

reality bites doesnt it?
He's full of hilarious revisionism of Pakistani history today. I'm enjoying reading his drivel.

He expects us to have sympathy for the Bhutto family .....really??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom