What's new

If u ever doubted will of our people to defend India....

Status
Not open for further replies.
What bollox. .nobody is sidestepping anything. The military is certainly capable of making errors. Regarding Fatima Jinnah, your bizarre narrative has never taken root in Pakistan. Clearly India obsesses over such news items but in Pakistan, Fatima Jinnah is a patriot. Hence, such erroneous commentary - even from certain military circles - are disregarded and the nation moves on. We know certain individuals can make mistakes or errors of judgement. The military serves the Pakistani people regardless of those errors.

Please compare and contrast with the military of the secular democratic republic, which as explained already, seems to serve a Hindu supremacist agenda only.
So did she win the election and was elected President? Or did the military just sweep her aside and the people let it happen?

So did she win the election and was elected President? Or did the military just sweep her aside and the people let it happen?
She is capable of misjudgements, as are the military, as is anybody else. She was a patriot as much as anyone else. Was she best suited to be President/PM at a critical juncture in our history? That's a different question - and no nation should give in to feudal clan style politics, otherwise they end up like Hindustan, with a nepotist group of fakes peddling Gandhi's name on one side and the worst thing since Hitler on the other.

I love how everyone is sidestepping - your military chief insinuated / said that Fatima Jinnah was an Indian agent.

Do you think the military was espousing the view / will of the people then?
Look at the title and then look at your vomit.
Why can’t you stick to the topic? God sake man stop going off topic and at the drop of a hat bring Pakistan into this.
On topic - an indian picks up arms and shoots innocent civilians in Kashmir for example and when they are killed - Indians expect sympathy? I really don’t care nor do I call their like soldiers. They had a choice and specifically chose this career. Cry a river because guess what? We really don’t care.
@masterchief_mirza @Rafi @Pan-Islamic-Pakistan @PAKISTANFOREVER @Verve @letsrock

Guys look at the title and look at were this little Indian is going. Do they really have that deep of an obsession that their lives and anything indian revolves round Pakistan?

I love how everyone is sidestepping - your military chief insinuated / said that Fatima Jinnah was an Indian agent.

Do you think the military was espousing the view / will of the people then?
Hey..why are you sidestepping you want to be Pakistani. Admit it man you live on PDF. You love us

Look at the title and then look at your vomit.
Why can’t you stick to the topic? God sake man stop going off topic and at the drop of a hat bring Pakistan into this.
On topic - an indian picks up arms and shoots innocent civilians in Kashmir for example and when they are killed - Indians expect sympathy? I really don’t care nor do I call their like soldiers. They had a choice and specifically chose this career. Cry a river because guess what? We really don’t care.
@masterchief_mirza @Rafi @Pan-Islamic-Pakistan @PAKISTANFOREVER @Verve @letsrock

Guys look at the title and look at were this little Indian is going. Do they really have that deep of an obsession that their lives and anything indian revolves round Pakistan?
It's classic whataboutery

If you are so full of 'soldiering spirit' why don't you sign up in the Pak armed forces and kill some TTP and Red Mosque mullahs, or go to Syria and kill some Al Qaeda ?

Pakistani nation is armed and standing behind Pak Army to fight any day, we don't need to officially join Pak Army to fight. Civilians have enough weapons to fight and kill invading Indians when the time comes. Every street has at least one and more rifles, shotguns and pistols. And we locally produce .308 rifles and ammo and the POF doors will be opened for civilians when that time comes!

Hey..why are you sidestepping you want to be Pakistani. Admit it man you live on PDF. You love us
I've always maintained that if for one day there is no mention of India by a Pakistani on this forum, I shall leave. Admit it, deep down you just wanna be Indian. Tsk Tsk. Join Adnan and sing "Lift Karadey" - haha

She is capable of misjudgements, as are the military, as is anybody else. She was a patriot as much as anyone else. Was she best suited to be President/PM at a critical juncture in our history? That's a different question - and no nation should give in to feudal clan style politics, otherwise they end up like Hindustan, with a nepotist group of fakes peddling Gandhi's name on one side and the worst thing since Hitler on the other.
And I agree to that. In India the lunatics have taken over the asylum.

If someone tries to oppose improper force ( I have tried to use a neutral expression).

You say neutral but such wordings were used by the three NATO members of UNSC to make a case for regime change in Libya and Syria.

Erdogan is dragged in for no valid reasons.

Erdogan's government keeps Turkey in NATO and it was his government that allowed Al Qaeda terrorists like Abdulhakim Belhaj to live on Turkish soil 2011 early onward and control terrorist operations in Libya and Syria.

Don't you know most of the violence is committed by the gangs in the world!!

How can that be quantified ? And even if that were true this should be removed from societies through progressive and harmonious political, social and economic systems.

Pakistani nation is armed and standing behind Pak Army to fight any day, we don't need to officially join Pak Army to fight. Civilians have enough weapons to fight and kill invading Indians when the time comes. Every street has at least one and more rifles, shotguns and pistols. And we locally produce .308 rifles and ammo and the POF doors will be opened for civilians when that time comes!

Was I talking about Indian invaders ?

Was I talking about Indian invaders ?

You were talking about Indian sponsored terrorists and extremists - civilians don't need to fight them with weapons, us backing Pak Army to take actions against them is more than sufficient.

Civilians taking up arms is reserved for Indian scum.

Admit it, deep down you just wanna be Indian.
You are living on a Pakistan forum sniffing our underpants and think we wanna be indian? Our forefathers fought bravely for us NOT to be a part of India - why the heck would we wanna be shity India?
@Pan-Islamic-Pakistan @PAKISTANFOREVER @Verve @Rafi @masterchief_mirza the obsession is deep in this one. Watch your underpants and guard them with your life.
Back to topic - send your soldiers on a mission to kill innocent - don’t expect any sympathy or empathy from us - in fact get your mothers and wives ready and practice more wailing

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom