What's new

If u ever doubted will of our people to defend India....

Status
Not open for further replies.
any democracy the military is answerable to the elected civilian Government.

You are no body to talk about democracy. Hypocrites have zero value in Islam

You are no body to talk about democracy. Hypocrites have zero value in Islam
I don't doubt that you know twice as much about hypocrisy as I do and less than half about democracy as well.

I don't doubt that you know twice as much about hypocrisy as I do and less than half about democracy as well.

I do know is that you are full of crap..

take a good look inside your country as the will of hindu fascist is imposed.

like I said you are no one to talk about democracy... bcos you don’t even know what it is.

Last edited:
Who won your election of 1970?

Yes ... it is a fact you funded him imposed Indian narrative. Let me know if you need to know the book’s name to educate your self.

good thing we kicked him. Imagine a US presidential candidate who took money from Russia or China be allowed to contest elections.

I do know is that you are full of crap..

take good look inside your country as the will of hindu fascist is imposed.

like I said you are no one to talk about democracy... bcos you don’t even know what it is.
Yes ... it is a fact you funded him imposed Indian narrative. Let me know if you need to know the book’s name to educate your self.

good thing we kicked him. Imagine a US presidential candidate who took money from Russia or China be allowed to contest elections.
Lol - as I said at one point even Jinnah's sister was called an Indian agent. Ditto Nawaz. Ditto Mujib. All popular enough to win elections. So much for will of the people.

The attempt at trolling is distasteful I agree. Once again it is a privileged person who is commenting for underprivileged who is no more. My point remains that our response should be dignified and not of some bloody person standing in front of a paan shop. I end the conversation here (funnily enough it was not even your comment to start with).

The book answers your question (if there was one in the first place).
Then I say to you indians.... behave correctly if you don't want people to comment.
It was you indians who videod the dead soldier. Then put it on the net. Then it was you indians who posted it on pdf to tell us look how patriotic you are.
So we tell you jog on and you don't like it. Please stop standing outside the paan shop. If yiu don't like it ...don't do it

Then I say to you indians.... behave correctly if you don't want people to comment.
It was you indians who videod the dead soldier. Then put it on the net. Then it was you indians who posted it on pdf to tell us look how patriotic you are.
So we tell you jog on and you don't like it. Please stop standing outside the paan shop. If yiu don't like it ...don't do it
Who is you Indians? nincompoop! I am a Pakistani.

Who is you Indians? nincompoop! I am a Pakistani.
The stop defending Indians. Nincompoop yourself....its people like you who defend those that rape Muslims and post shit here. I wonder if you are pakistani? You defend them like your life depended on it. Still you got 3 likes from them. Enjoy.

Last edited:
incompoop yourself....its people like you who defend those that rape Muslims and post shitbhere. I wonder if you are pakistani? You defend them like your life depended on it. Still you git 3 likes from them. Enjoy.
No one is defending them just expecting you lot to do better. I guess it is impossible to expect that these days. Lol at the "likes" you are cheap -only positive rating matter.

No one is defending them just expecting you lot to do better. I guess it is impossible to expect that these days. Lol at the "likes" you are cheap -only positive rating matter.
You are like nawaz sharif...a traitor...you over looked how they treat Muslims....I don't see shitty traitors like you mention pan shops then. Postive ratings mean jack sh1t. They matter to people like you who are no bodys
You mentioned Lord of the flies....well you are the fly that lands on indian shit. Now f off. Indian lover. Effing traitor
You call Pakistanis.....you lot and call us cheap.

Why don't you f off to India you clearly prefer them.

Last edited:
That maybe....and now he is dead. He has to answer for his deeds and we have to answer for ours.
Don't you find something wrong with this statement:
" Tell that mentally disturbed screaming woman that we would kill more. "

I have spent some time at PNS Karsaz (studied at Springfield so Karsaz was like home), Hyderabad Cantt and Kharian Cantt. When the army had batman, I happened to overhear him talking over the phone while doing dishes "Ammi mein filain laga raha houn cabinet mein". I thought to myself why would he say such a thing and then it struck me of course his mother thought he was at "work" (that was the first time i got to know what a batman was -I had heard from my other relatives in the army). I can still remember that feeling of being choked up inside. It was all fun and games with "chacha" but without the realization that that is not what he signed up for.

So lets back off from mocking or jeering someone who signed up to feed his family and not be some kind of hero as the OP suggest. All I am saying is to be dignified in your response. I sincerely hope that this thread is closed as it is neither constructive nor productive.
Enemy combatants will get no sympathy from us. They did not just sign up to feed their family. You sell bananas on a cart for that. You signed up to fight for the Indian government. The same government that is committing atrocities in Kashmir. Propagating lies and killing innocents on purpose on our side. Causing internal instability in Pakistan, blowing up civilians in our cities, sponsoring terrorism... the list goes on. Indian deep state wants to destroy us off the face of the earth. When you sign up to fight for India, you sign up to all their ideas and agendas. Sometimes enemy is deserving of respect. But not India. So if you choose to fight for India against us, you will get no sympathy, no respect from us. And you will be killed and wasted.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom