What's new

IF NOT KHALISTAN, SHOULDN'T EAST PUNJAB BE AUTONOMOUS REGION

Yes. Because Madras no longer exists, and the Madras state was an amalgalm of the four Southern Indian states of Kerala, Andhra Pradesh, Tamil nadu and Karnataka, each with their own distinct language, food and culture.

I fully expect your retort will be racial in nature as well.

Idk you guys look all the same to a non "madrassi" observer. You could go back to one state and it would be easier to remember. Hell call yourself Southern United Province if Madras is too controversial.

Idk you guys look all the same to a non "madrassi" observer. You could go back to one state and it would be easier to remember. Hell call yourself Southern United Province if Madras is too controversial.

Not possible. Too many differences language wise, culture wise and history wise.

And not gonna form a single state because some of us lack gray matter.

What makes you think I hate India ?

I love India... My ancestral " VILLAGE " is in India..

Ever heard of a place called " Dehli " ( not the new one , the old Purani Dehli with Jamia Masjid ).

I have 40 generation of Ancesters buried in India. Dehli is hallowed ground for me.

Being a Mughal , I fully plan on recapturing it..... :p:

India is beautiful - the only thing wrong with India is it is full of Indians.....:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Just Kidding guys - Thund Rukho..... PEACE...

P.S. Before you guys jump all over me, I intentionally spelled DEHLI this way because I believed some DYSLEXIC Britisher misspelled it as DELHI and the spelling stuck.

One of the two bolded statements is false Sirji. 40 generations will take your ancestry will past 1500 years even if the average lifespan is fixed at 40 years. So either you don't have 40 generations buried in India or you aren't Mughal. :haha:

Google is not a Sikh, I am. Khalistanis, even moderates, desire Lahore.
Well that is just something you can dream of but may never have, I can lay claim to Delhi, that doesnt mean I am going to get it, catch my drift....

The fact is, Hindus/Indians aren't a special kind of evil. Same as with Pakistanis.

Humans are really good at giving pretexts or justification for their atrocities. Whether they be Hindu or a Muslim.

It's not like if Hindus were happy under Hindus as well. Dalits and other lower castes were discriminated against as well. Even worse than Muslims and other religions.

Touche, I agree with you, its surprising how any majority, anywhere (Pakistan being no exception) feels entitled to abuse the minority.....

Well that is just something you can dream of but may never have, I can lay claim to Delhi, that doesnt mean I am going to get it, catch my drift....

Touche, I agree with you, its surprising how any majority, anywhere (Pakistan being no exception) feels entitled to abuse the minority.....

When I was in Kerala... My family would get invited to their Muslim friend's weddings. I used to look forward to it because the Biryani there was superb :yes4:

I used to go celebrate with my christian friends when Christmas arrived.

And they all would come to my house for Vishu and Onam (Kerala festivals) as well. :-)

Can people stop posting these Khalistan threads, I'm a Sikh who was born in the UK and lives in Canada. I can tell you that the majority of Sikhs abroad don't want Khalistan at all.

Can people stop posting these Khalistan threads, I'm a Sikh who was born in the UK and lives in Canada. I can tell you that the majority of Sikhs abroad don't want Khalistan at all.

Non Indians shouldn't even get to have a say in this matter.

Back
Top Bottom