What's new

IF NOT KHALISTAN, SHOULDN'T EAST PUNJAB BE AUTONOMOUS REGION

What he said is reality,apart from that you love to call Indians idiots and intolerant on every third thread,dont you??

so what if he says so??
majority of indians here brand me pakistani/chinese all the time...........so yeah there are pretty stupid indians on this thread too just like stupid pakistanis and bangladeshis etc

I love my sikh brothers and sisters in India. mein jab Amritsar gaya tha, maine golden temple mein jake matha teka tha. many of sikh gurus have lost their lives for Hindus. i have utmost respect for them . lol i had a wallpaper of Guru Nanak in my pc.

So why don't you ask that question ?

You are an Indian , aren't you ?

Or at least their Slave just like your TTP comrades from what I have seen.
Himat daiko, an American is calling me indian. What was the last time you were in pakistan boy? When was the last time in karachi you chewed paan and filled your mouth with its taste?

Bullshit, the Sikhs make no claim to Lahore as their capital, albiet they do claim some parts of the greater Pakistani Punjab....
If you claim that the Sikhs dont have any love for Muslims or Islams then they have absolute hatred for Hindus and Hinduism because you have massacred, discriminated and abuse them under you government since independence....:coffee:

Yes they hate Hindus so much that in each Election they vote for Hindu Nationalist [arty ( BJP ) even more than Hindus vote for it and should i remind you countless massacres that your ancestors have to endure, the latest being 1947 when Muslims were so thoroughly cleansed from east Punjab that there are none left today or should i remind you that Khalsa came into existence because your beloved Aurangzeb murdered 9th sikh guru. guru Teg bahadur.

Thats not what google said, all the maps of the Khalistan movement end their claimed border well outside Lahore.....

Haa haa haa good joke

Here is map of Khalistan for you from Khalistani websites.
Khalistan.jpg

Draft Of The Constitution Of Khalistan-ਖਾਲਿਸਤਾਨ ਦਾ ਸਵਿਧਾਨ

Last edited:
Of course you do.

Lahore is the jewel of Punjab.

No city like Lahore on God's green earth.

:sarcastic::sarcastic::sarcastic::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::astagh::disagree::hitwall::hitwall::fie::fie:

Himat daiko, an American is calling me indian. What was the last time you were in pakistan boy? When was the last time in karachi you chewed paan and filled your mouth with its taste?

i am with u on this,,,these nri's think they know our country better than us!!
stupid,really

@Ravi Nair @hinduguy @Roybot
Don't worry about Arya Desa, he was probably trying to get banned intentionally. In another thread he was talking about how dark some Punjabis are so I don't think he really cares about skin colour haha

Jis Lahore nai dekheya o jammeya he nai !!!! :whistle:

Ask your dada. he'll agree.

bai din ho gaye oh khatam............actually my nana was from rawalpindi if i remember correctly.

dada india to hi si

Back
Top Bottom