What's new

IF NOT KHALISTAN, SHOULDN'T EAST PUNJAB BE AUTONOMOUS REGION

You should study law hard after all you are the one who has to take the responsibility and advocate for seperate Baluchistan in international forums and U.N. and do justice to your previous username Pakistani nationalist.

Right now im ur parents advocate.. go to bed lil boy .. or you will get a spankin from mommy.. :lol:

der-hobbit-grimmiger-golum-44416_big.jpg

Gollum just like exactly Indians and filthy minds.........:enjoy:
LMAO!!

Hahaha... u are welcome to check it yourself.. infact i encourage you lil hunter... to relieve you off your doubts.. than you can go n cry to bhagwan for making you the way you are.. i feel sad for you..
I thank Bhagwan everyday for making me the way I want. Which is why I don't feel the need masturbate on internet forums dreaming about the birth of another country based on an article from a blog. Wish I could say the same about Pakistanis.

I thank Bhagwan everyday for making me the way I want. Which is why I don't feel the need masturbate on internet forums dreaming about the birth of another country based on an article from a blog. Wish I could say the same about Pakistanis.

Oh yeah sure .. go see your forums... full of scum n shit.. or indians crying on websites,comment sections or other internet forums... i have yet to see more pathetic ppl than you guys..

But he has white skin and bluish eyes. Isn't that a Pakistani trait? Looks like your average next-door Rahim chacha to me.:enjoy:

Indians n bangalis most inferiority ridden ppl on PDF.. thts for sure..:lol:

Oh yeah sure .. go see your forums... full of scum n shit.. or indians crying on websites,comment sections or other internet forums... i have yet to see more pathetic ppl than you guys..
Nobody beats uncivilized Baluchi;s like you anyway,do you deny that??

Here's evidence:

Only Hindus in India publicly.

Published on May 2, 2014
Its amazing what this group of Indians do to people who urinate in Public.

:sick:
What's this? The strongest evidence for Khalistan yet? Bravo!:cheesy:

n scrawny n filthty.. ur traits? must have bleached his skin i guess.. :lol:

Indians n bangalis most inferiority ridden ppl on PDF.. thts for sure..

Naa bruv, who says Pakistanis cannot come scrawny? But blue eyes and white skin? Totally Pakistani trait.:agree:
Rahim chacha had simply readied himself for his weekly visit to Peshawar, Khushbu laga ke.:enjoy:

n scrawny n filthty.. ur traits? must have bleached his skin i guess.. :lol:

Indians n bangalis most inferiority ridden ppl on PDF.. thts for sure..
Indians have no inferiority complex, the post he made was sarcastic. Oppressed Baluch have a much higher inferiority complex.

Send bollywoodish chicks save em... son... they need some moral support.. :lol:
We have trained Veena malik and sent her to Pakistan and now its not our problem that Baluchi's are not taking advantage of that.

Naa bruv, who says Pakistanis cannot come scrawny? But blue eyes and white skin? Totally Pakistani trait.:agree:
Rahim chacha had simply readied himself for his weekly visit to Peshawar, Khushbu laga ke.:enjoy:
Bruv? Are you British?

Back
Top Bottom