What's new

IF NOT KHALISTAN, SHOULDN'T EAST PUNJAB BE AUTONOMOUS REGION

990029_1364735082011_500_208.jpg

31909_300.jpg

Gollum madly angry and gibberish in confusion just like Indians to bring Balouch topics instead Indian problems. :D

Oh yeah sure .. go see your forums... full of scum n shit.. or indians crying on websites,comment sections or other internet forums... i have yet to see more pathetic ppl than you guys..
Unfortunately Indians are not unemployed like Pakistanis that they have time to scour hundreds of websites, forums and comment sections. The same cannot be said for you, which is evident from the fact that you have been making 5000 posts per annum. You seriously need to get a life.

@DESERT FIGHTER I think we are going a bit offtopic now but you should consider my one advice that is change your username to Baluchi Nationalist :rofl:

Unfortunately Indians are not unemployed like Pakistanis that they have time to scour hundreds of websites, forums and comment sections. The same cannot be said for you, which is evident from the fact that you have been making 5000 posts per annum. You seriously need to get a life.

Yes they are not unemployed thats why they cry on every forum,site available n their own forums are full of degenerate shit stains.. as for me.. lol..

calm down hunter.. i hunt birds like you for dinner..

bro im very oppressed.. send katrina kaif.. to "unoprpress" me.. pleeeeeeeeeeeez..:(
That's haram and Allah will not be happy, if you want a stop to your oppression then you must have Allah on your side.

@DESERT FIGHTER I think we are going a bit offtopic now but you should consider my one advice that is change your username to Baluchi Nationalist :rofl:

Im a Baluch Nationalist.. a proud one.. you dig?

We have trained Veena malik and sent her to Pakistan and now its not our problem that Baluchi's are not taking advantage of that.

We untrained alot of your women.. be it shoaib malik,waseem, or others.. u dig? :lol:

Yes they are not unemployed thats why they cry on every forum,site available n their own forums are full of degenerate shit stains.. as for me.. lol..

calm down hunter.. i hunt birds like you for dinner..
Off course you hunt birds, devoid of job, hunting is the only way you feed yourself kid.

That's haram and Allah will not be happy, if you want a stop to your oppression then you must have Allah on your side.

Im not a good muslim.. Kali mata will be angry with you for talkin about Islam

Off course you hunt birds, devoid of job, hunting is the only way you feed yourself kid.

Lol.. i dont have a wife.. son .. and thank to God.. enough money to live comfortably.. not an indian you know.. :lol:

Anyways gotta go... see ya tmrw

British trolled Sikhs by handing over Nankana Sahib to Pakistan which is near border. Sikhs should demand Nankana Sahib provided they can hand over IoK. This is very important place for sikhs.

Back
Top Bottom