What's new

IF NOT KHALISTAN, SHOULDN'T EAST PUNJAB BE AUTONOMOUS REGION

bai din ho gaye oh khatam............actually my nana was from rawalpindi if i remember correctly.

dada india to hi si
Nah it's actually better now.

Lahore Lahore aye. :D

My mamoo visited Delhi, he says that it doesn't come close to Lahore.

Nah it's actually better now.

Lahore Lahore aye. :D

My mamoo visited Delhi, he says that it doesn't come close to Lahore.
comeon man,,,,delhi is in a league of its own now,,,ur mamu maybe never visited new delhi.

old delhi is totally shit,i agree

It will be burned to the ground first.
at least don't publicly endorse burning to the ground of a place of worship man

We Sikhs will Die for India....

Pakistan or its STOOGES cannt create any Divide.

We want Nankashaib to be part of INDIA.

Keep your pags within your borders.

That's not very civil.

Too bad that is reality sikhs are welcome to visit but any attempt to annex will be met with such a result.

?????

damm ......so some dude started another thread on Khalistan???

when u guys will understand that Khalistan will have its capital at lahore .............and areas included will be those ruled by sikhs.

like half of Pakistan ...................and KASHMIR .......xD

There appears to be two schools emerging in the Sikh nation who are totally disenchanted with the rulers of Delhi. The militant group larks in the shadow waiting for an opportune moment to strike.The other group wants to achieve some sort of autonomy for the Sikhs through democratic movement.

Balochistan has a much higher chance of becoming an autonomous region than Indian Punjab. Pakistanis should worry about that more.

There appears to be two schools emerging in the Sikh nation who are totally disenchanted with the rulers of Delhi. The militant group larks in the shadow waiting for an opportune moment to strike.The other group wants to achieve some sort of autonomy for the Sikhs through democratic movement.
A third group is that of day dreamers on PDF who are obsessed with India and think day and night about plans to break it further. Unfortunately most of them will die in their pathetic condition since the ground realities in India are much different than what is advertised on PDF.

I can see another group for whom any of this is way above their head and none of their business in the first place, but still poke their nose at it..Trying to feel important..

Balochistan has a much higher chance of becoming an autonomous region than Indian Punjab. Pakistanis should worry about that more.

A third group is that of day dreamers on PDF who are obsessed with India and think day and night about plans to break it further. Unfortunately most of them will die in their pathetic condition since the ground realities in India are much different than what is advertised on PDF.

Im sorry but thats a stupid attempt at trying to divert the thread.. and do check out Recent pics in Pak multimedia thread//

Whats with you and masterbatin guys? that kinda homo...
Now this is what is called pathetic attempt to divert the thread from topic. Unfortunately I have seen loser pakistanis trying such tactics a lot of times, so these childish insults do not make any impact.

You know the article is from 30 years ago?

der-hobbit-grimmiger-golum-44416_big.jpg

Gollum just like exactly Indians and filthy minds.........:enjoy:

Back
Top Bottom