What's new

Qaeda will regret any J&K entry: Army commander

where were your strong ISI,army,security forces when civilians in your country are getting killed on daily basis for last decade??

our army is sissy army and they are not calling on ISIS, thread is about Indian Army

6 terrorists with guns
with heavy arms??
how did they get such a heavy artillery in the center of Mumbai and then were able to take it inside a busy hotel
and in the process of eliminating those 6 lightly armed terrorists you lost 186 lives and took you 3 days

Mumbai is crowded city. I guess you would have heard about mass shooting in US by single psycho and that too without assault rifle. One more thing ,in Bombay there were 10 terrorists and it took years of planning and training to execute that terrorist attack.

6 terrorists with guns
with heavy arms??
how did they get such a heavy artillery in the center of Mumbai and then were able to take it inside a busy hotel
and in the process of eliminating those 6 lightly armed terrorists you lost 186 lives and took you 3 days
well it makes you happy then ok I admit your brave mean forces did a great job, the whole world applauded your bravery

Get your facts right. Ten terrorists (not six), armed with rifles and grenades, attacking crowded railway stations and hotels, and attacking the city from 5 multiple points. It wasn't a pitched battle between 6 (or even 10) men and the Indian armed forces - the terrorists were targeting unguarded civilian spots filled with men, women and children. Despite this, our police forces pinned them into a few locations, and our black cats killed them from there.

In Pak you have gunmen attcking the most secure military bases, destroying prized aircrafts, heck even taking over the army headquarters. And you are wondering how armed terrorists can enter a hotel in India?

While our country's forces tried their best to protect unguarded soft spots like Chattrapati Shivaji railway station where your terrorists were shooting and bombing, your country's forces could not even stop raids into your naval base, air force base, army HQ etc. Even after attacking a crowded city like Mumbai from five parts, they could only kill 186 people. And they could never do it since then, our faceless security forces from the coast guard to the police have made sure of that. But in your country they can walk into the most heavily protected places repeatedly and destroy your prized possessions. Your special forces had the ignominy of being the first elite special forces in the world to have to launch an operation into their own headquarters.:lol::pakistan:

Operation Janbaz - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Do you really want to start a dick measuring contest with India about security? I assure you, you will regret it.

Get your facts right. Ten terrorists (not six), armed with rifles and grenades, attacking crowded railway stations and hotels, and attacking the city from 5 multiple points. It wasn't a pitched battle between 6 (or even 10) men and the Indian armed forces - the terrorists were targeting unguarded civilian spots filled with men, women and children. Despite this, our police forces pinned them into a few locations, and our black cats killed them from there.

In Pak you have gunmen attcking the most secure military bases, destroying prized aircrafts, heck even taking over the army headquarters. And you are wondering how armed terrorists can enter a hotel in India?

While our country's forces tried their best to protect unguarded soft spots like Chattrapati Shivaji railway station where your terrorists were shooting and bombing, your country's forces could not even stop raids into your naval base, air force base, army HQ etc. Even after attacking a crowded city like Mumbai from five parts, they could only kill 186 people. And they could never do it since then, our faceless security forces from the coast guard to the police have made sure of that. But in your country they can walk into the most heavily protected places repeatedly and destroy your prized possessions. Your special forces had the ignominy of being the first elite special forces in the world to have to launch an operation into their own headquarters.:lol::pakistan:

Operation Janbaz - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Do you really want to start a dick measuring contest with India about security? I assure you, you will regret it.

bring it on
just a reminder, Pakistan army is fighting with the same people who took half of Kashmir form your people

just a reminder, Pakistan army is fighting with the same people who took half of Kashmir form your people
Umm..they did not take Kashmir from us. They took it from the independent kingdom of Kashmir, before they acceeded to India. After they legally and willingly acceeded to India, THEN the IA stepped in to stop the tribal lashkars from plundering and looting. And even drove most of them back out of the best parts of Kashmir, like Srinagar.

I don't know how many times Pakistanis will repeat this BS, that they took half of Kashmir from India. Get your facts straight yet again - they took it from what was an independent kingdom at that time, and now you have the nerve to preach about independence for Kashmir, when it was your people who violated that very thing.

That was just the opening statement, the prologue, the preamble. Since you had no response, it is unnecessary to expound on the main body.

If mean fighting machine (IA) is as good as Indian cyber army on PDF then I pray Al-Qaeda dont take your invitation

If mean fighting machine (IA) is as good as Indian cyber army on PDF then I pray Al-Qaeda dont take your invitation
OK, so no serious response from you other than sarcastic one liners. Sorry, I don't have time for that. I think I have made my point.

where were these strong fighting force when mumbai attack happened

India doesn't use Army for internal security. As far as effectiveness of the IA is concerned, please don't forget that any such conflict will happen at our home turf, we have crushed the armed resistance in J&K to such an extent that there are only a few terror related incidences reported J&K these days. Intruders won't get a place to hide.

world knows that it is only India which can counter them, and they also know it that they will get badly butchered due to communal sentiments. In this case there is no mercy.

Back
Top Bottom