What's new

Qaeda will regret any J&K entry: Army commander

They were not guarding hotels and streets and other civilian places. Once the attacks began, the policemen and black cats dispatched the murderers to hell. (And one to Tihar jail.)

You may have noticed that no such attack has taken place since then in India. Can yous say the same for other countries afflicted by jihadi terrorism?:rolleyes:

in three days

in three days
With minimal loss of lives. Sure, we could have sent an air force jet and bombed the hotels and killed everybody, like your armed forces do in their war in N Waziristan. But we preferred to evacuate civilians and clear each of the 600+ rooms in the hotels and engage in close quarter combat and kill the b'tard jihadi terrorists. In the end, slow though the process was, only 186 people lost their lives, in a crowded city of several million people that was attacked by heavily armed terrorists with military grade weapons.

this thread is about strong indian army who is calling Al-Qaeda
you posted pictures of mean Indian army who are itching to get a peace of al-qaeda
hence I asked an innocent question wether this is the new army since mumbai incident
you got your answer from @janon in post #15

where were these strong fighting force when mumbai attack happened
Well, now they are trained by the Usraelis themselves, untill they get a lesson like their trainers got from Hizbollah, they can brag what they want.

Well, you can't expect us to be as succesful as Pakistan in these things, can you?:lol:
I see a picture of a civilian (no weapons, no gear) lying dead on the ground, his body riddled with bullets, and you call him a commander of some Jihadist group.
Usrael also kills civilians on almost a daily basis in Palestine and calls them Terrorists.
You have very close relations with these people, so where is the difference, it is just another apartheid like situation, and Hindu people seem to be enjoying it and boosting their egos by bragging about it.

Do not take on Al Qaeda, everyone knows it is backed and armed by the US.

Well, you can't expect us to be as succesful as Pakistan in these things, can you?:lol:
I know what is going on in Pakistan and the difference with Jammu and Kashmir, when one looks at the latters in any video, the first thing he notices is an occupying army on every street, that simply means that the place is occupied by force.

Last edited:

I know what is going on in Pakistan and the difference with Jammu and Kashmir, when one looks at the latters in any video, the first thing he notices is an occupying army on every street, that simply means that the place is occupied by force.
Your post was gloating about the mumbai attacks. If you carefully study a map, you might realize that Mumbai is not in Kashmir. You were indirectly boasting about what your terrorists did in MUmbai, not in Kashmir. It was to that post that I responded, that you cannot expect us to be as succesful as Pakistan, against terrorism. And if you still don't get it, it was meant to be sarcastic. We killed your jihadi terrorists with minimal loss of lives, and no such attack has taken place since then. Whereas a 26/11 happens in Pak practically every other day.

You might want to stop gloating about murderers killing civilians in Mumbai, as if that makes our army weak. It doesn't, it just makes your jihadis scum. I could ask similar stupid questions like "where was the mighty USAF and green berets and deltas and rangers when 9/11 happened?" to demonstrate the absurdity of your reasoning. But that would be pointless, because once again the sarcasm may be lost on you.

To keep it short, and on topic - anybody who enters Indian Kashmir with insidious intent will be killed, just as their jihadi predecessors have been. Doesn't matter if it is your SSG (remember operation grandslam/grandmess?), or your army, or your tanks, or your jihadis, or afghan mercenaries brought in because you are too cowardly to fight your own fight. No matter who comes to harm us, we will kill them.

I hope I have put it simply enough for you to understand.

Ve
you posted pictures of mean Indian army who are itching to get a peace of al-qaeda
hence I asked an innocent question wether this is the new army since mumbai incident
Very innocent ...... Indeed. .... Mocking the death of people ... Shows ure high thought process ...

Your post was gloating about the mumbai attacks. If you carefully study a map, you might realize that Mumbai is not in Kashmir. You were indirectly boasting about what your terrorists did in MUmbai, not in Kashmir. It was to that post that I responded, that you cannot expect us to be as succesful as Pakistan, against terrorism. And if you still don't get it, it was meant to be sarcastic. We killed your jihadi terrorists with minimal loss of lives, and no such attack has taken place since then. Whereas a 26/11 happens in Pak practically every other day.

You might want to stop gloating about murderers killing civilians in Mumbai, as if that makes our army weak. It doesn't, it just makes your jihadis scum. I could ask similar stupid questions like "where was the mighty USAF and green berets and deltas and rangers when 9/11 happened?" to demonstrate the absurdity of your reasoning. But that would be pointless, because once again the sarcasm may be lost on you.

To keep it short, and on topic - anybody who enters Indian Kashmir with insidious intent will be killed, just as their jihadi predecessors have been. Doesn't matter if it is your SSG (remember operation grandslam/grandmess?), or your army, or your tanks, or your jihadis, or afghan mercenaries brought in because you are too cowardly to fight your own fight. No matter who comes to harm us, we will kill them.

I hope I have put it simply enough for you to understand.
First, the mumbai attack was executed by some jewish mafia guys, there are many articles about it, it was also a scheme concocted by your RAW and Mossad.
The rest of your post is just some rant about Jihadis and personnal attacks.
Do no call me buddy, I am the Angel of death, you will die along with your crazy army.

I see a picture of a civilian (no weapons, no gear) lying dead on the ground, his body riddled with bullets, and you call him a commander of some Jihadist group.
Usrael also kills civilians on almost a daily basis in Palestine and calls them Terrorists.
You have very close relations with these people, so where is the difference, it is just another apartheid like situation, and Hindu people seem to be enjoying it and boosting their egos by bragging about it.

Indian border is no Open border atleast from Pakistani side it's not the same turf here Forget about conventional war the Indian military establishment is so huge it will be suicidal for Talibani sums who intent to cross borders:cool::cool::cool:

First, the mumbai attack was executed by some jewish mafia guys, there are many articles about it, it was also a scheme concocted by your RAW and Mossad.
The rest of your post is just some rant about Jihadis and personnal attacks, do no call me buddy, I am the Angel of death, you will die along your crazy army.

Yes, yes, everything in the world is a false flag operation meant to malign one true nation. Even the Karachi airport attack was a false flag, and the operation being done by Pak army in Wazistan is also a false flag at the behest of CIA/Raw/Mossad/Jewish Mafia. Feels great to have come across an enlightened soul such as you.

I Believe you got the right and proper answer from @vivINDIAN

in three days

In This three days we exposed your country in front of whole world.... with all the proof...You know what is the reputation of pakistan today in this world... ???

"MESS WITH THE BEST,DIE LIKE THE REST!"

indian-army-27310630.jpg

29093d1336438389-ak-47-bankrupted-10e3amt.jpg

rr2qp3.jpg
Yes the best who are not able to control Kashmir for past 30 years they best who are not able to control Maoists the best who just recently told their leader that they are not ready for war

Yes the best who are not able to control Kashmir for past 30 years they best who are not able to control Maoists the best who just recently told their leader that they are not ready for war

You are right - we should learn from Pakistan's army - which successfully uses bombers and artillery on its territory and has so many times successfully captured Islamabad.

Back
Top Bottom