What's new

Qaeda will regret any J&K entry: Army commander

OK, so no serious response from you other than sarcastic one liners. Sorry, I don't have time for that. I think I have made my point.

serious response on serious topics
your points were all noted

Your post was gloating about the mumbai attacks. If you carefully study a map, you might realize that Mumbai is not in Kashmir. You were indirectly boasting about what your terrorists did in MUmbai, not in Kashmir. It was to that post that I responded, that you cannot expect us to be as succesful as Pakistan, against terrorism. And if you still don't get it, it was meant to be sarcastic. We killed your jihadi terrorists with minimal loss of lives, and no such attack has taken place since then. Whereas a 26/11 happens in Pak practically every other day.

You might want to stop gloating about murderers killing civilians in Mumbai, as if that makes our army weak. It doesn't, it just makes your jihadis scum. I could ask similar stupid questions like "where was the mighty USAF and green berets and deltas and rangers when 9/11 happened?" to demonstrate the absurdity of your reasoning. But that would be pointless, because once again the sarcasm may be lost on you.

To keep it short, and on topic - anybody who enters Indian Kashmir with insidious intent will be killed, just as their jihadi predecessors have been. Doesn't matter if it is your SSG (remember operation grandslam/grandmess?), or your army, or your tanks, or your jihadis, or afghan mercenaries brought in because you are too cowardly to fight your own fight. No matter who comes to harm us, we will kill them.

I hope I have put it simply enough for you to understand.
Couldn't have said it better!..!!!

Please look at an example ...How you are being addressed...

Pakistan, an international migraine: Albright - Indian Express
we are ok with how we are being addressed, the question is who was able to pull one hair from our you know where

This quote fits you better...Thethar Guy....
photo.jpg

Or This one....

ostrich-sand.jpeg

denial.jpg

@GR!FF!N, @Reviewer21

Check out the goat love.

WTF?? LOL that was super hilarious, actually I didn't read the title of video And just read Taliban and started watching thinking it was about US soldiers killing Taliban after a while I got suspicious that it was something else and it was exactly what I thought it to be. :lol:

Embedded media from this media site is no longer available
Hey watch the video shared by @illusion8 you'll die laughing :omghaha:

Though I feel bad for that poor goat :(

Last edited:
Indian govt behind parliament, Mumbai attacks, claims former CBI official

NEW DELHI: A member of a Special Investigating Team (SIT) of India's Central Bureau of Investigation had accused incumbent governments of "orchestrating" the terror attack on Indian Parliament and the 2008 Mumbai attacks, The Times of India reported on Sunday.

A former Indian home ministry officer submitted his declaration in the Supreme Court of India which said that he was told by a former member of the CBI-SIT team that both the terror attacks (Parliament and Mumbai) were staged "with the objective of strengthening the counter-terror legislation(sic)."

The affidavit also included reference to the attack on the Indian parliament in December 2001 which was followed by the controversial Prevention of Terrorism Act (Pota), and the 2008 Mumbai attacks which led to amendments in the Unlawful Activities Prevention Act (UAPA).

The revelations came during a hearing in the Indian Supreme Court regarding the killing of a 19-year-old Indian Muslim girl in India's Gujrat state in June 2004.

Indian police had claimed that Ishrat Jahan and three Muslim men, two of them alleged to be Pakistanis, were killed as they set off with a stash of arms and explosives to kill Gujarat Chief Minister Narendra Modi.

The murder plot was refuted by the victim's mother who had called for an investigation to take place on a federal level.

Indian govt behind parliament, Mumbai attacks, claims former CBI official - Pakistan - DAWN.COM

Indian govt behind parliament, Mumbai attacks, claims former CBI official

NEW DELHI: A member of a Special Investigating Team (SIT) of India's Central Bureau of Investigation had accused incumbent governments of "orchestrating" the terror attack on Indian Parliament and the 2008 Mumbai attacks, The Times of India reported on Sunday.

A former Indian home ministry officer submitted his declaration in the Supreme Court of India which said that he was told by a former member of the CBI-SIT team that both the terror attacks (Parliament and Mumbai) were staged "with the objective of strengthening the counter-terror legislation(sic)."

The affidavit also included reference to the attack on the Indian parliament in December 2001 which was followed by the controversial Prevention of Terrorism Act (Pota), and the 2008 Mumbai attacks which led to amendments in the Unlawful Activities Prevention Act (UAPA).

The revelations came during a hearing in the Indian Supreme Court regarding the killing of a 19-year-old Indian Muslim girl in India's Gujrat state in June 2004.

Indian police had claimed that Ishrat Jahan and three Muslim men, two of them alleged to be Pakistanis, were killed as they set off with a stash of arms and explosives to kill Gujarat Chief Minister Narendra Modi.

The murder plot was refuted by the victim's mother who had called for an investigation to take place on a federal level.

Indian govt behind parliament, Mumbai attacks, claims former CBI official - Pakistan - DAWN.COM
He was frustrated that he din't get the promotion:D.Just like many of members in PDF do to get elite member tag:P

Hahaha Even Goat is not safe:bad::blink:

Indian RAW cracks down on Mossad operations in India

An Israeli Chabad sect couple, Rabbi Sheneor Zalman and his wife Yaffa Shenoi, have been told by Kerala police to leave India in fifteen days. The two are suspected by the Indian intelligence, the Research and Analysis Wing (RAW) of being involved in a covert operation in India linked to the 2008 Mumbai terrorist attack in which six Chabad members were killed in a shootout between Dawood Ibrahim’s Pakistan-based gangsters and the residents of Mumbai’s Chabad House. The incident was reported as a major act of terrorism when, in fact, it was score settling between Ibrahim’s drug syndicate and Chabadniks who were seen as moving in on Ibrahim’s control over the Mumbai drug trade.

WMR has previously reported that Chabad houses around the world are believed by multiple intelligence agencies to be centers for Mossad activity operating under religious “cover.”

RAW agents apparently staked out the couple’s pricey residence in Kochi as late night meetings were conducted with suspect individuals under Indian intelligence surveillance. The Israeli couple had lived in Kochi for almost two years. After being presented with evidence of espionage by the intelligence and police services, the Ernakulum District in Kochi decided to order the Israeli couple deported.

Chabad Jews and Mossad were forced to leave their former base in Goa as a result of increased RAW and federal police surveillance of their activities, believed to include the shipment of heroin from Afghanistan to Southeast Asia in the east and the United Arab Emirates to the west. The Israeli Mossad and Chabad re-located their operations to Kochi, which had replaced Goa as a major drug trans-shipment point.

In addition, Mumbai bombing suspect David Headley is believed to have maintained contact with the Mossad station in Goa prior to the Mumbai terrorist attacks. Headley is believed to have also maintained links with Ibrahim’s crime syndicate in Pakistan and the Lashkar-e-Taiba terrorist group in planning false flag terroist attacks in India. hen the green light for the Mumbai attacks was given, Ibrahim’s men decided to use the occasion to also attack their drug smuggling competitors at the Mumbai Chabad House.

Kochi had, according to WMR’s Indian intelligence sources, also served as a clandestine communications support facility for Israeli Dolphin-class submarines and their contingent of naval divers operating in the Indian Ocean and Arabian Sea. The submarines are believed to be targeting Iran in the event of an outbreak of hostilities between Israel and Iran.

Indian intelligence also believes the Israelis in Kochi were targeting the classified communications of the Indian naval base in Kochi, the headquarters for the Indian Navy’s Southern Command. By targeting the Kochi naval base and the anti-submarine warfare intelligence elements there and at the Indian naval air station on Willingdon Island, the Israelis were capable of providing warning to Israeli forces of Indian, Chinese, American, British, and French warships transiting past the tip of southern India to the Arabian and Red Seas.

Rabbi Zalman and his wife denied all charges against them and insisted they were meeting people day and night as a service to the local Jewish community.

Our sources say that after years of being played by Mossad, RAW has finally taken action against a major Mossad operating cell in the country.

» Indian RAW cracks down on Mossad operations in India Alex Jones' Infowars: There's a war on for your mind!

The OP article shows indian concern about "Qaeda" (not Al Qaeda) entry into Jammu and Kashmir, unless the newly appointed OIC observer is called Qaeda, one can not see any base or substance for this concen. Or maybe it is some Mossad competitors to Al Qaeda called Qaeda have threatened the Indian military.
Everything seems possible, to add to the hindu confusion and their illusion/dillusion/illusion whit Usrael.

where were these strong fighting force when mumbai attack happened

With Modi in charge and the spineless congress out, expect a direct attack on their hideouts in Pak-"controlled" part of Kashmir.

6 terrorists with guns
with heavy arms??
how did they get such a heavy artillery in the center of Mumbai and then were able to take it inside a busy hotel
and in the process of eliminating those 6 lightly armed terrorists you lost 186 lives and took you 3 days
well it makes you happy then ok I admit your brave mean forces did a great job, the whole world applauded your bravery

when you call someone on his bullshit then its not called trolling

or may be warming their hand as they gotten cold thinking of parliament attack

oh so Pakistani forces use indian forces for comfort

same as when you guys get pissed of when someone calls banya

thats what you think?
you were a laughing stock of the whole world, no one believed you, everyone knew you are just hiding your incompetency

our army is army of woman, but this thread is about mean brave fighting machine called Indian Army

Oh you are too generous. Indian army is useless - Pakistani army is the real deal. PA has captured Islamabad thrice, IA hasn't managed it even once. Even now, as you praise IA, it is PA in fact which is on a yet another victorious march in Wazirstan, bombing enemy villages to stone age with air-force and artillery. Every couple of years, PA does a successful campaign in FATA/Waziristan etc. IA has never managed to reach these places. PA has provided volunteers for peace keeping missions - such as in Bahrain. IA hasn't. PA generals are multi-millionaires (USD), Indian generals drive around in Maruti 800s and other middle class vehicles. PA rocks!

i wonder if NATO gonna agree with you :D
You mean the NATO that threw those islamofascist talibaboons out of power in their own country in a matter of a few hours? Yes, I am sure they will agree.

When the mighty NATO war machine rolled in, all the 7th century talibabboons fled for their lives, or got killed. NATO installed a favourable govt in their place as easily as they make hamburgers in Mcdonald's. Since then, these islamic heroes of yours have been reduced to being terrorists doing hit and run attacks, as opposed to the rulers they used to be. Even today, with a minimal presence, the NATO forces there are able to keep the talibastards at bay. Their only hope, and the hope of all their Pakistani well wishers, is that AFTER NATO leaves in 2015, they may be able to come back to power and turn Afghanistan into a 7th century cesspool once again. Whether that will happen or not remains to be seen - but it is a fact that as long as NATO is present there, those bearded babboons that you idolize wil never sieze power.

So yes, NATO will agree with us.

i wonder if NATO gonna agree with you :D

Why would the NATO not agree with me? You think NATO can't decimate Pakistan in a matter of hours? Your nation shields the Jihadis which is why it becomes difficult for NATO.

You mean the NATO that threw those islamofascist talibaboons out of power in their own country in a matter of a few hours? Yes, I am sure they will agree.

When the mighty NATO war machine rolled in, all the 7th century talibabboons fled for their lives, or got killed. NATO installed a favourable govt in their place as easily as they make hamburgers in Mcdonald's. Since then, these islamic heroes of yours have been reduced to being terrorists doing hit and run attacks, as opposed to the rulers they used to be. Even today, with a minimal presence, the NATO forces there are able to keep the talibastards at bay. Their only hope, and the hope of all their Pakistani well wishers, is that AFTER NATO leaves in 2015, they may be able to come back to power and turn Afghanistan into a 7th century cesspool once again. Whether that will happen or not remains to be seen - but it is a fact that as long as NATO is present there, those bearded babboons that you idolize wil never sieze power.

So yes, NATO will agree with us.

:lol:

from last 5 years i have seen Taliban hiding their faces , when US announce it go in 2015 , Taliban claim their victory ....lol form last 5 years where are they? why they were running?

US strategy is simple , remove men from ground and keep killing them from Sky aka drone.....

from last 5 years i have seen Taliban hiding their faces , when US announce it go in 2015 , Taliban claim their victory ....lol form last 5 years where are they? why they were running?

US strategy is simple , remove men from ground and keep killing them from Sky aka drone.....

:lol:

Back
Top Bottom