What's new

Qaeda will regret any J&K entry: Army commander

yes we should because Indians don't lie :cheesy: :whistle:
Indians seems to be obsessed with idea of WAR. Some time ago they were fantasizing about two front war and these days its about qaeda taliban etc :lol: Considering it took them days to counter six men it would be nightmare for them in reality to face them in masses. They do have lot better weapons and training then the ill equipped Maoists. Instead of mouth talk better get ready for the big day ;)

Good, we are all on the same page then :cheers:
you guys are clearing your mess and we are ours, we might not agree on what the other is doing is right or wrong but as long as we keeping our people safe it's all good.

Indians seems to be obsessed with idea of WAR. Some time ago they were fantasizing about two front war and these days its about qaeda taliban etc :lol: Considering it took them days to counter six men it would be nightmare for them in reality to face them in masses. They do have lot better weapons and training then the ill equipped Maoists. Instead of mouth talk better get ready for the big day ;)
Jo Garajte hain wo Baraste nahin....Jo bonkte hain wo kaatate nahi :sarcastic:

Your country has lost so many civilians and men in uniform to terrorism, yet you are gloating about terrorist attack in another country with such a grin is quite shameful. And as far as tackling these zombies high on religion are concerned, we don't differentiate between the good, the bad and the ugly. they all get a bullet in the head.

lolz another brainwashed bhorti ... happy trolling dude ... before post a reply read what this thread is all about ..dont be such a pussy
oh comeon, i didnt reply to the post, i know very well what is it about, i have replied to the crap you were taking about, now that i have left u speechless by telling u reality which u people also know but are too obsessed with face saving, u again hav resorted to talking crap instead of giving a logical reply. pls, do not make personal attacks, maintain the decorum of this forum.

i think al queeda is more focused on middle east now .. that is the main battle field ... they will get nothng out of kashmir .. Pakistan army will prefer taliban or our tribes for this job .. alqeeda can carry do bombings and targeted operation .. they dont have the manpower to fight head on like taliban ...

Last edited:
Your country has lost so many civilians and men in uniform to terrorism, yet you are gloating about terrorist attack in another country with such a grin is quite shameful. And as far as tackling these zombies high on religion are concerned, we don't differentiate between the good, the bad and the ugly. they all get a bullet in the head.
:lol: Its you people going frenzy about facing Qaeda and Talibs, I simply stated that your forces should stop media show and prepare for threat if its real. They will be nightmare to face and thats a fact. Recent example is Iraq.

bring it on
just a reminder, Pakistan army is fighting with the same people who took half of Kashmir form your people

when did mirpur and gilgit become kashmir?

Al qaeda coming to Kashmir , this should be last thing which india should expect .. Al qaeda has no interest in kashmir ..trust me they will not come to kashmir , so i probably think your gen is using the same tactic which USA played, whenever they want to attack any country they start this propaganda on media that al qaeda take over ... but as your army is still present in kashmir , this is only a act of gaining attention of world ..

but Indians must realize one thing that this fight with Jihadi are not easy , USA and Nato is fighting them from 12 years now .. and they are far more superior to indian army .. and as far those who are fighting in Kashmir for now , they are just babies ... they are not well equipped or they dont have funds like TTP , ISIS , Afghan Taliban and AL qaeda ...

well the biggest losers will be local kashmiri muslims.

apart from the unrest in the region,such an assault ll make it a royal battelfield and that way the local kashmiris ll stop supporting pakistan for good.

And if Pakistan lets the ISIS across,by that i mean a few fighters,u ll get politically isolated bigtime.

Nobody ll support you,especially not Iran.

so,it ll be a crazy quagmire,we can always play this game as the action would happen far from where we live,not the same for you.

and we need only 5 babur to wipe out entire US and Nato bases in Afghanistan .. :D
they might have weapons , but no balls ... if they do they want be getting raped by Afghan Taliban from 12 years

Dude they have more Tomahawks in Afghanistan alone...which Pakistan can only dream of acquiring.

Malik had called for a strike and announced that he will be launching the ‘Quit Kashmir’ movement from Lal Chowk on Monday. Concertina wires were laid at all entry points leading to Lal Chowk to prevent the JKLF leader or his supporters from reaching the spot.
Fake tamil Muslim @manlion please ignore

Do you really want to start on this again?

when did mirpur and gilgit become kashmir?

well the biggest losers will be local kashmiri muslims.

apart from the unrest in the region,such an assault ll make it a royal battelfield and that way the local kashmiris ll stop supporting pakistan for good.

And if Pakistan lets the ISIS across,by that i mean a few fighters,u ll get politically isolated bigtime.

Nobody ll support you,especially not Iran.

so,it ll be a crazy quagmire,we can always play this game as the action would happen far from where we live,not the same for you.

i never say Pakistan will support ISIS .. but the things is this war against jihadi which USA , Nato and PAkistan is fighting is not easy .. and if Al qaeda will go to kashmir it will be win win for pak , because if you kill Al qaeda that is in Pak interest , if they kill your army , than its still in benefit of Pak

Usrael must have send some "secret intelligence findings" of its own to Indian intelligence services warning them in advance of an ISIL plan, which might most probably be a Mossad plan. The Indian army starts wetting its pants in preparation for the event, even if this ISIL is still in Syria/Irak thousand of km from Hindia.
My guess is that Usrael is preparing Hindiava to join it for the coming fight against it, since if anyone in the world should be scared of these guys it would be Usrael.

This thread shows that many pakistanis are sympathetic to Al-Qaeda, no wonder your country is in such a mess....it is doomed to fail if people have so degraded and filthy mentality in your country. Any wonder now that why are pakistani's seen in such a bad light globally?

i never say Pakistan will support ISIS .. but the things is this war against jihadi which USA , Nato and PAkistan is fighting is not easy .. and if Al qaeda will go to kashmir it will be win win for pak , because if you kill Al qaeda that is in Pak interest , if they kill your army , than its still in benefit of Pak

This is the same "win-win" strategy which has created TTP(the "bad" taliban) and Af-Talib(the "good" taliban). It's the same strategy which has given rise to Islamic jihadism in Pakistan which has killed thousands of its own citizens. Today Pakistani society is heavily radicalized and the govt and its people are paying the price for this "win-win" strategy.

If you promote terrorism in your own god damm country then it is going to have some effect....

AQ will come into kashmir only after capturing PAK , like it done in IRAQ and Syria, be ready for that. :welcome:. After seeing the plight of LET and other outfit , they will prefer to stay in PAK.

Usrael must have send some "secret intelligence findings" of its own to Indian intelligence services warning them in advance of an ISIL plan, which might most probably be a Mossad plan. The Indian army starts wetting its pants in preparation for the event, even if this ISIL is still in Syria/Irak thousand of km from Hindia.
My guess is that Usrael is preparing Hindiava to join it for the coming fight against it, since if anyone in the world should be scared of these guys it would be Usrael.

good comedy show...... this is what i called height of Imagination...... " MUSH: PAK Satellite are more advance then Indian" . Are you people always running comedy show.....

Back
Top Bottom