What's new

I Dislike Generals more than all our enemies combined

furher ne jo baja rakhi thi inki

sometimes I think we're very ungrateful to the Reich.
Hitler actually fully supported India being ruled by a foreign colonizer as he viewed us as incapable of running a civilisation on our own (which he was not wrong). Even if he did do something, it was not for our benefit.

Hitler actually fully supported India being ruled by a foreign colonizer as he viewed us as incapable of running a civilisation on our own (which he was not wrong).
but then enemy of my enemy waali deal kar li

either way, dankeschon, fuhrer guy ! <3

but then enemy of my enemy waali deal kar li
I never understood this, if that same enemy of your friend wants to kill you or views you as subhuman they are clearly not your friend.

We love our warriors, they protect us day in and day out, we can't thank them enough
FB_IMG_1670611884917.jpg

This thread is only pointed towards a specific few destabilizing forces

Hitler actually fully supported India being ruled by a foreign colonizer as he viewed us as incapable of running a civilisation on our own (which he was not wrong). Even if he did do something, it was not for our benefit.

Agree. He and Churchill and Tojo all thought of us as animals.

Tojo went a step ahead and ate us too.

I never understood this, if that same enemy of your friend wants to kill you or views you as subhuman they are clearly not your friend.
woh unka personal internal/androoni mamla tha, yahoodion ke khilaaf

didn't pull that stunt with us..

1670739327908.png

1670739371046.png

In all this circus, Salman Shahbaz, the money launderer, which his crooked father was unable to locate is back.

What a country.

Wrong my friend, Pakistanis or more correctly Muslims of the subcontinet were fighting the war of Independence right from 1857.

Pakistan didn't exist back then. But after 1857, only Waziristan and Balochistan were having an active insurgency

I know because my family had been directly involved from the time.

Respect. May Allah (SWT) give them Jannatul Firdaus.
But the fire was ignited by others who kept it ablazed.

Ironically, there is still an insurgency in Waziristan and Balochistan today.

History is circular.

Which stability are you on about exactly? He was the architect of breaking the bank. Seeing the writing on the wall when the VONC move became imminent, Imran Khan embarked upon a journey of breaking the bank (dismantling all fiscal discipline and sabotaging the IMF program whose conditions his own government agreed to, thereby junking Pakistan's credibility with its most important lender and the lender of last resort). While the world was beginning to ration fuel supplies and raise energy costs to dampen the demand for fossil energy in the face of rampaging energy prices, your paragon of stability for his political self-interest slaughtered the national interest encouraging more consumption by subsidizing power consumption (energy subsidies) and lowering the fuel prices. The result was forex reserves burning at a quickening pace, swelling circular debt (government subsidies are one of the major reasons for piling up of circular debt). The first foundation for that bankruptcy was laid by the guy who was giving you sTaBiLiTy!

Unfortunately, cause and effect are lost on PTI partisans just like PML N partisans. For them causes are always the other party and never their own demigod leaders.

Wait so how did Pakistan not ger destroyed by COVID and the recession effect immediately after?

How were our IT exports doing good?

If you harbor HATRED for Pakistan (because of what happened to a two-bit political leader who was the fetus of the same Generals who have now aborted him and whose entire politics now is about getting back to their good books/having them align with him again), then you never had any affection for Pakistan, to begin with.

Shiver me timbers

One adores/pegs expectations with a leader for the betterment of the country and if you hate the country for perceived wrongs with the leader, then you never loved the country in the first place. Simple equation: Country then leader. Your sentence gave insights into how you think i.e., leader then country. Otherwise, you don't hate the country for perceived wrong with your leader.

People can change their minds. These past couple of months taught me that Imran Khan > Pakistan.

I am also from Balochistan, by the way. When the country (Sindh and Balochistan mainly) was being ravaged by floods, the leader you adore was engaged in his politics (which is securing a deal with the generals by begging them to intervene once again at his behest).

Imran Khan did multiple telethons to raise funds for flood victims. In Balochistan and Sindh his party wasn't even in power. In Sindh the landlords were taking supplies and hoarding them.

Pakistan tried to ban Imran Khan from giving his telethon and he was only able to do it on one channel.

Last edited:
True, and same goes for any subcontinental country. There was no grand "freedom struggle" like it was made out to be, the whole thing was a facade and the British gave the country back and left out of sheer boredom.

You can argue Bangladesh had a freedom struggle. They actually fought a war of independence.

The migration of 6 million human beings and the wholesale slaughter and rape means nothing to you?

Partition has nothing to do with Pashtuns or Baloch.
The birth of Pakistan was one of the most traumatic experiences in human history.

The trauma looks like to have been healed.

The ignorance of history is baffling and simply shameful.

Partition crocodile tears is used by Pakistani nationalists to emotionally blackmail other Pakistanis to try to get them to tow the ISPR line 😂

Real life ain't Hum TV brudda

Most Pakistanis are fine with the Indian narrative of partition.
The ignorance of history is baffling and simply shameful.

Not my history 🤣
As I said in one of the earlier comments that you have always hated Pakistan, it is only now that you get to openly express your hatred and associate with the bullshit of enemies of this country by making statements like PaKiStAn NeVeR wOn A wAr.

Grape
Go look up how 1/3rd of Kashmir was secured and who went to UNSC (not Pakistan) to beg for a ceasefire while promising a plebiscite to secure that ceasefire.

Why wasn't all of Kashmir secured?

Look up how Pakistan sold out Kashmir in 2003/2004.
Go read up on what happened to the kunnis of the Afghan national army who invaded Waziristan in the early 1960s.

That was in Bajaur. Your ignorance of history is very baffling.
Go read up on what happened to the pajeets you identify with at Rann of Kutch.

I actually don't identify with "pajeets". I am Pashtun.

One can argue Pakistanis identify with pajeets the most.

Go read up on what was at the brink of happening in operation grand slam at the hands of a 4 times smaller country (Pakistan) and how when the enemy you identify with opened a front on the international border how it was not only stopped in its track despite achieving total strategic surprise but the war was taken to mainland India proper (contrast that with the performance of Indian army against the Chinese in 1962 where India lost territory the size of Switzerland without capturing a single square inch of Chinese territory and the entire war was fought on Indian land).

I don't identify with India. It is pretty weird for you to create a mental image of me in your head to justify your ramblings.

Why hasn't Pakistan gotten Kashmir?

Why did Pakistan refuse to take the bodies of its dead soldiers in Kargil?
Even in 1971 when Pakistan was invaded as it was mired in a civil war where the country's majority population (Bengalis) were in open rebellion, Chamb was occupied and annexed.

And how did 1971 happen? What led to it? Dumb interference by Bhutto and the military. Even Sheikh Mujibur Rahman said he didn't want Pakistan to break.

Mahmood Achakzai, Akbar Bugti, and Ataullah Mengal were right.

Everything they said about the establishment and top brass turned out right.

We love our warriors, they protect us day in and day out, we can't thank them enough
View attachment 904945
This thread is only pointed towards a specific few destabilizing forces

Where were they when Imran Khan got shot, and when Arshad Sharif became shaheed?

Wo kehtay hain na jo Thapar Baad mein yaad aye usko apnay munh pay marna chahiye. 80% of people here supported these Generals when they were destroying this country inside out. Now that nothing is left every new born revolutionary should take this hate and shove it up where sun doesnt shine. These Generals are literally embodiment of Pakistani populace so please sit down. We are literally few months away from default unless a miracle happens. I am literally of opinion that it will take rock bottom for Pakistan to get rid of the vermin's we have imposed on ourselves.

Partition has nothing to do with Pashtuns or Baloch.

The trauma looks like to have been healed.

Partition crocodile tears is used by Pakistani nationalists to emotionally blackmail other Pakistanis to try to get them to tow the ISPR line 😂

Real life ain't Hum TV brudda

Most Pakistanis are fine with the Indian narrative of partition.

Not my history 🤣

Grape

Why wasn't all of Kashmir secured?

Look up how Pakistan sold out Kashmir in 2003/2004.

That was in Bajaur. Your ignorance of history is very baffling.

I actually don't identify with "pajeets". I am Pashtun.

One can argue Pakistanis identify with pajeets the most.

I don't identify with India. It is pretty weird for you to create a mental image of me in your head to justify your ramblings.

Why hasn't Pakistan gotten Kashmir?

Why did Pakistan refuse to take the bodies of its dead soldiers in Kargil?

And how did 1971 happen? What led to it? Dumb interference by Bhutto and the military. Even Sheikh Mujibur Rahman said he didn't want Pakistan to break.

Mahmood Achakzai, Akbar Bugti, and Ataullah Mengal were right.

Everything they said about the establishment and top brass turned out right.

Where were they when Imran Khan got shot, and when Arshad Sharif became shaheed?
I know you quoted me but damn it I hate your 10 foot long ramblings like everyother day, I could care less
barack-obama-why.gif

We are already depressed and shit, don't need your long a** ramblings on top of that

Only Corrupt and useless is People of Pakistan

They supported nawaz for their corruption knowingly he is corrupt given 2-3 NRO. He may struck NRO deals but who voted for Nawaz in the end in election?

Same goes for PPP.

You will see 100% pakistani talking big not a single 1% do anything to stop such things not even by mouth this is why you have JEW tv media propaganda spreading lies and lies because no one dare to stop them.

In 5-10 years span of time Afghanistan will head of Pakistan in progress because they stop corruption no matter what.

Imran khan should settle in UK leave this country for good nothing gonna good come out from such nation.

Back
Top Bottom