What's new

Call to abolish perks for judges, generals, legislators

Diesel guzzlers for private affairs in a Pakistani context would be an over kill . But then how can you deter a general when a newly recruited grade 17 Clerk is riding the same ofcourse in the name of field duty.

Question isn’t if someone is riding helicopter or bicycle. Question should be ask who evaluated the requirement and authorized the purchase and use of the ride. When you start holding people accountable, such things will automatically start getting fixed.

Over here in US, investigation always comes up with one answer, who is responsible here. It could be multiple people at different stage or could be one at the top. Once people start losing job and going to jail. Heera phari will stop.

This is the exact reason why all Pakistanis of all stripes, creed, caste and political affiliation hate Jamat Islami and make up false stories against them.

mockery is when "Graduates" of London school of economics sitting in ghq roam around the globe with a begging bowl . Anyhow It's not my fault that the county's reaching bankruptcy coz a general saab's ego got hurt
what your fault is not knowing about subject matter but continuing for sake of taking out your frustration which is typical so let it be.

I remember captaan or laftaan ka mess ka bill ....lolllll ..
Mess Bills along with other bills carry on from rank to rank.

for everyone

Pakistan air force police car is BMW as we are oil rich arab country

FpNwuPbXsAAG47X

while Indian air force chief use suzuki
Indian-airforce-chief-cars-1024x708.jpg
Military gets it budget which goes to different departments. Those can use the money to procure these Vehs. They won’t spend it according to your liking and wants.

Last edited:
what your fault is not knowing about subject matter but continuing for sake of taking out your frustration which is typical so let it be.

It's pretty obvious for a tax payer to question the legitimacy of govt's miscellaneous expenses . Nobody is giving sadka khyrat for the sake of it so, anyone turning this country into a gutter will have to face the collective national music be it the khakis , nooris or naaris. This aint the older mutala pakistan fed dodo generation

And yeah speaking of frustration i never made any claims to conquer Calcutta and in the process losing Dhaka/siachin/kargil/mianchunno and you name it .

Question should be ask who evaluated the requirement and authorized the purchase and use of the ride

A b.a pass bearucrat evaluated his departmental grudge against the police force that how come a uniformed govt institution meant to manifest state's power is using vigos but we aren't and then he authorised diesel guzzlers for almost everyone belonging to his cult of a dept. Coz riding small jeeps , which they been riding ever since the transfer of power from the crown to the state of Pakistan, perfectly fine for "field duties" were bringing shame. End of the story.

It's pretty obvious for a tax payer to question the legitimacy of govt's miscellaneous expenses . Nobody is giving sadka khyrat for the sake of it so, anyone turning this country into a gutter will have to face the collective national music be it the khakis , nooris or naaris. This aint the older mutala pakistan fed dodo generation

And yeah speaking of frustration i never made any claims to conquer Calcutta and in the process losing Dhaka/siachin/kargil/mianchunno and you name it .
Guess who pays their taxes since 47, the military, even if no one does.

Guess who pays their taxes since 47, the military, even if no one does.

i can list a plethora of public dept who've been paying taxes since 47 so what's the point? Ehsaan krty hain ?

Bro, the 700k tax payers (and their numbers are dwindling) are majority civilians.
The myth of military superiority and “getting everything right” has been perpetuated for the longest time - while the military does pay tax and unlike civilians cannot dodge it through institutional governance (until they retire) - it isn’t exactly a game changing amount.

Ironically, when the military does pay taxes it is in effect paying itself in a way but that is a longer debate.

Today I spoke to a former retired officer who was possibly one of the cleanest and most accomplished two star I knew and his utterances left me speechless
“Ye fauj sab se bara disease hai qaum ka, deemak hain… mein iss ka hissa tha mujhe bhi band karo… aur ab iss mulk aur qaum ko tootne do”

That tells you exactly where Pakistan is

for everyone

Pakistan air force police car is BMW as we are oil rich arab country

FpNwuPbXsAAG47X

while Indian air force chief use suzuki
Indian-airforce-chief-cars-1024x708.jpg
Mother fucker. I should apply for this police job

The myth of military superiority and “getting everything right” has been perpetuated for the longest time - while the military does pay tax and unlike civilians cannot dodge it through institutional governance (until they retire) - it isn’t exactly a game changing amount.

Ironically, when the military does pay taxes it is in effect paying itself in a way but that is a longer debate.

Today I spoke to a former retired officer who was possibly one of the cleanest and most accomplished two star I knew and his utterances left me speechless
“Ye fauj sab se bara disease hai qaum ka, deemak hain… mein iss ka hissa tha mujhe bhi band karo… aur ab iss mulk aur qaum ko tootne do”

Specially when they play golf they pay taxes.

You talk about retired, I know serving ones (including those in hasaas idaray) who echo the same sentiments.

Leave the season officers aside, aaj kal Laftain aur Kaptaanon nay anon twitter account banaye huay hain and they vent on them regarding the military.

I have no clue where we are heading, but it is precarious.

Back
Top Bottom