What's new

Call to abolish perks for judges, generals, legislators

Sir, if there's one thing I've learned from Pakistan's saga, is that greed has nothing to do with plenty or scarcity. There extremely poor people that are content and then there's Nawaz Sharif and Zardari types. Their next 7 generations could burn their money in the stove instead of firewood and eat off of that and still have some left.

Yes, and people loss of hope and a sense of despondency now is due to the fact that people had this high regard for the establishment that they will not stand with the crooks and money launderers. This trust was broken, the big reason for hopelessness.

People thought yes the Sharif and zardari are corrupt but the powerful military will not let them come to power.

if it was upto me i make the bas trds walk to work. that will save petrol. they need electriciy mayaday can use candles for lighting any more need for electric they can pedal a electric generator.

Bohat hi harami dheed qaum hai.

The solution is there for the taking but everyone’s busy milking the cow and looking out for themselves.

Solution: Iron clad Accountability for all.

Bohat hi harami dheed qaum hai.

The solution is there for the taking but everyone’s busy milking the cow and looking out for themselves.

Solution: Iron clad Accountability for all.
Guillotine is the solution.

Half the country loses their head. Rest "might" amend their ways.

if it was upto me i make the bas trds walk to work. that will save petrol. they need electriciy mayaday can use candles for lighting any more need for electric they can pedal a electric generator.
Not happening mate. Theyll nuke Pakistan before you even get to put a hand on them.

Stripping will do no good. Infact properly functioning society sould be able to provide these perks to officeholders as an incentive to do good work

Oh. So that's why Pakistani populace enjoy world class services. Mashallah

You strip your bureaucrats, judges, retired judges, legislators and they will start selling themselves to highest bidder out there.

Like it is any different. Tell me if perks are removed, will our ranking in justice goes down from 131 to bottom 139 ?

Oh. So that's why Pakistani populace enjoy world class services. Mashallah

Like it is any different. Tell me if perks are removed, will our ranking in justice goes down from 131 to bottom 139 ?
1676718359720.jpeg

you can’t do anything, I am aware.

Mess bill ka naam nai Sunna na

ignorance is bliss, enjoy

Are you by any chance also enjoying perks? You always react so bitter.

Why is it that ordinary Pakistanis have to live in austerity and the army won't give up perks?

A

As if they are not pliable now and not selling to the highest bidder.

Already they can be compromised and manipulated.
Again, Lack of accountability. Jab G main accountability ka danda ho tu they would rather resign than go corrupt even under pressure.

G mess bill, ignorance is a bliss vali avaam pay krti. G3 "zindabad"

Exactly iam not the one eating annay vah haram
W&R Dte gives benefits on certain factors. I’m sure you are not aware of those. So why make a mockery of your own self.

Perks and privileges doesn't make them work deligently and harder, rather makes them demigod and they start thinking themselves as holier than thou.

And civilians as lesser mortals and people who can be ruled over, ironically with theirs taxed money.

Perks and privileges doesn't make them work deligently and harder, rather makes them demigod and they start thinking themselves as holier than thou.

And civilians as lesser mortals and people who can be ruled over, ironically with theirs taxed money.
Perks and privileges comes with the rank order. That’s how institution and companies attract and retain quality employees. In an accountability society, qualified candidates usually fill these offices.

So why make a mockery of your own self.

mockery is when "Graduates" of London school of economics sitting in ghq roam around the globe with a begging bowl . Anyhow It's not my fault that the county's reaching bankruptcy coz a general saab's ego got hurt .

Well you’re going to need a faster car to stop a fighter jet……they are airforce police, no?

Bmw better write that jet a ticket while its taxing .

Perks and privileges comes with the rank order. That’s how institution and companies attract and retain quality employees. In an accountability society, qualified candidates usually fill these offices.

Diesel guzzlers for private affairs in a Pakistani context would be an over kill . But then how can you deter a general when a newly recruited grade 17 Clerk is riding the same ofcourse in the name of field duty.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom