What's new

Halcon, local company will supply Desert Sting precision weapons to UAEAF in US$1 billion deal

Why is that? Pakistan already have Precision strike munition for years. Only problem I could see can be the cost. Considering procurement of foreign part and technology in make of this product, It might be cheaper for Pakistan to directly buy similar product from China or US.
Could be option for Super Mushshak in COIN role. What do you mean by foreign part and technology?

4 mini PGMs on one hardpoint is pretty good if you ask me.

EEPHnm0W4AEMFaH

Why is that? Pakistan already have Precision strike munition for years. Only problem I could see can be the cost. Considering procurement of foreign part and technology in make of this product, It might be cheaper for Pakistan to directly buy similar product from China or US.
i said from uae because of its closer ties with india which will prevent any military sales to pk.

i said from uae because of its closer ties with india which will prevent any military sales to pk.
I hear what you are saying, but I don't think that would prevent closer ties. India is a simply a customer to the defense industry, that Modi bullshit was for oil.

UAE doesn’t have any substantial Defence export, idk if they have any to began with, that Indian can use Defence import as a leverage to dictate anything. UAE and India friendship is more superficial. I think both countries know the reality that when sh!t hit the fan UAE most likely will back Pakistan.

Could be option for Super Mushshak in COIN role. What do you mean by foreign part and technology?

4 mini PGMs on one hardpoint is pretty good if you ask me.

EEPHnm0W4AEMFaH
I am highly skeptical that every aspect of this missile is completely designed and manufactured in UAE. Transfer of components and technology might have caused the cost of each missile to go up. 1 billion for these missile!?

UAE doesn’t have any substantial Defence export, idk if they have any to began with, that Indian can use Defence import as a leverage to dictate anything. UAE and India friendship is more superficial. I think both countries know the reality that when sh!t hit the fan UAE most likely will back Pakistan.
UAE sold or is in the process of selling 500 million dollars worth of rifles to India, UAEs exports are at least above a few hundred million last year.

I am highly skeptical that every aspect of this missile is completely designed and manufactured in UAE. Transfer of components and technology might have caused the cost of each missile to go up. 1 billion for these missile!?
I am too, seeker is hard to manufacture but I looked at LinkedIn of company and it turns out they hired many Denel engineers with many years of experience. Most of the missiles components can be made using CNC machining.

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom