What's new

$10 Billion Arms Deal: Israel, UAE, KSA

^^^

You never know, I don't think the GCC would be greatly involved, but countries close by. But also mujahideen. As I've said before, the liberation of Palestine only will happen by the mujahideen. And you're a troll who supports a government that needs Palestinians as an ally in the region but they really could give a $hit about us. So I don't see why you keep talking in a facetious way. You're not any better.

This is to Syrian 'Lion' btw.
they never even dared to do anything in Israel... Alqaeda have never even attack Israel.... yeah keep waiting... :disagree: Palestine will never be free as long as there "Arabs" who are the puppets of the west and Israel...

they never even dared to do anything in Israel... Alqaeda have never even attack Israel.... yeah keep waiting... :disagree: Palestine will never be free as long as there "Arabs" who are the puppets of the west and Israel...

When I say Mujahideen I'm not referring to AQ. I do agree there are some puppets. But also there is no reason to act right now. Muslims believe Mujahideen will liberate Palestine. So you as a non Muslim may not understand this.

When I say Mujahideen I'm not referring to AQ. I do agree there are some puppets. But also there is no reason to act right now. Muslims believe Mujahideen will liberate Palestine. So you as a non Muslim may not understand this.

explain it to me... I see Muslims such as GCC allies with Israel and the west... so how are those Mujahideen going to fight Israel, while their leaders are allies with Israel and the west... explain please?

explain it to me... I see Muslims such as GCC allies with Israel and the west... so how are those Mujahideen going to fight Israel, while their leaders are allies with Israel and the west... explain please?

Mujahideen have nothing to do with states. They are usually anti state. This means several people from all states group up together for this day. Religious leaders will lead. Not arab leaders. There will be no such thing as Syrian, Saudi Arabian....it will be just Muslim. And it won't be with fighter jets or missiles. Liberation of Palestine is a prophecy by our Prophet(SAW).

Mujahideen have nothing to do with states. They are usually anti state. This means several people from all states group up together for this day. Religious leaders will lead. Not arab leaders. There will be no such thing as Syrian, Saudi Arabian....it will be just Muslim. And it won't be with fighter jets or missiles. Liberation of Palestine is a prophecy by our Prophet(SAW).
so you are saying the king of Saudi is not the leader of Muslims? then why does have the title of Custodian of the Two Holy Mosques? and the religious leaders in GCC are all under the government control...

so you are saying the king of Saudi is not the leader of Muslims? then why does have the title of Custodian of the Two Holy Mosques? and the religious leaders in GCC are all under the government control...

No way. I don't like him. Muslims aren't supposed to have kings. I don't believe in this kind of stuff. We need a religious leader. And I know they are under government control. But Mujahideen are from all around, not from Saudi only. And it's not about Saudi Arabia. We believe a descendent of our Prophet(SAW) will lead this liberation.

No way. I don't like him. Muslims aren't supposed to have kings. I don't believe in this kind of stuff. We need a religious leader. And I know they are under government control. But Mujahideen are from all around, not from Saudi only. And it's not about Saudi Arabia. We believe a descendent of our Prophet(SAW) will lead this liberation.

excuse me for my curiosity... but does every Muslim believe like the same thing you believe in ? I would like to read about it, do you have anything regarding that?

excuse me for my curiosity... but does every Muslim believe like the same thing you believe in ? I would like to read about it, do you have anything regarding that?

All Muslims believe in the words of our Prophet(SAW) and Allah's prophecy. Although, not all have the same views as me. Especially today. I have a sort of 'ideology' I guess you would call it. I only believe in supporting good. And going against bad. Now if you're asking about the descendant of Muhammad(SAW) we do believe he will be seen and be told he is the Imam and he will lead a army of Muslims. This is near the end times though. That's the problem with many Muslims. They only keep hope for prophecy and push it to later without it influencing their decisions. Some like me believe this view for ever regardless of whether the prophecy is later or not.

All Muslims believe in the words of our Prophet(SAW) and Allah's prophecy. Although, not all have the same views as me. Especially today. I have a sort of 'ideology' I guess you would call it. I only believe in supporting good. And going against bad. Now if you're asking about the descendant of Muhammad(SAW) we do believe he will be seen and be told he is the Imam and he will lead a army of Muslims. This is near the end times though. That's the problem with many Muslims. They only keep hope for prophecy and push it to later without it influencing their decisions. Some like me believe this view for ever regardless of whether the prophecy is later or not.

alright now I understand what you mean... thanks for explaining

bull **** article by Israeli news channel..............the Arab today has more options to chose from than Israel itself.

When UAE launched its sattelite, Israel complained to american congress that "you have given our enemies a binoculars" ......this was the official statement of jewish govt to USA.

the Israeli govt always wants to show how much it is protecting its own ppl.

i hope to see a Middle east in which Israel has left all the occupied territory to its original borders.... a free Palestine with Jerusalem as its capital and an Arab friendly Iran.

I see this happening only with a combined, aggressive, powerful GCC force.

US official: New arms deal 'significant advance for Israel' | JPost | Israel News

WASHINGTON – A complex $10 billion arms deal in its final stages would strengthen two key Arab allies – the United Arab Emirates and Saudi Arabia - while maintaining Israel's military edge, US defense officials said Friday.

"This not only sustains but augments Israel's qualitative military edge in the region," one of the officials said, ahead of a trip to the Middle East by US Defense Secretary Chuck Hagel. "This package is a significant advance for Israel. ... This is about giving all three partners in the region added capacity to address key threats that they may face down the road."

Related:
Report: Israel, UAE, Saudis in huge US arms deal
The announcement comes amid mounting concerns over Iran's nuclear program, with little progress reported at talks this month between Iran and world powers. US officials concede that crippling sanctions have so far failed to force concessions from Tehran, which insists its nuclear program is peaceful.

Israel has renewed warnings it reserves the right to resort to military action to stop what it says is Iran's pursuit of nuclear weapons.

Hagel is preparing for his first trip to Middle East since taking office in February, planning to visit Israel, Jordan, Saudi Arabia, Egypt and the UAE; he was expected to continue discussions about the arms sale at stops along the way.

The deal, more than a year in the making through a series of coordinated bilateral negotiations, would result in the sale of V-22 Osprey aircraft, advanced refueling tankers and anti-air defense missiles to Israel and 25 F-16 Desert Falcon jets worth nearly $5 billion to the United Arab Emirates.

The UAE and Saudi Arabia also would be allowed to purchase weapons with "stand-off" capabilities - those that can be used to engage the enemy with precision at a greater distance, defense officials said.

The deal marks the first time the United States has offered to sell tilt-rotor Ospreys to another country, and the "stand-off" weapons would give Saudi Arabia and the UAE a more advanced capability than they have had in the past, said the defense officials, who spoke on condition of anonymity.

That's an ally for ya KSA, give Israel the advantage.

So israel is actually paying for arms now? And I would like to see what KSA citizens have to say about this as well as Israelis.

Why is this such an advantage for Israel? And against Iran what is it?

Israel won't pay for this deal and if you think Israel will be safe than they are biggest fools

They are doing a fine job in liberating Syria so what makes you think it wont work with Palestine?

fine job? two years that they are so desperate they support terrorists... hoping they will get something out of it...
how do you want KSA to liberate Palestine with American weapons? do you think America will sell weapons to the enemy of Israel? or weapons to be used against Israel??

you are one naive person... I don't blame you for making stupid comments...

fine job? two years that they are so desperate they support terrorists... hoping they will get something out of it...
how do you want KSA to liberate Palestine with American weapons? do you think America will sell weapons to the enemy of Israel? or weapons to be used against Israel??

you are one naive person... I don't blame you for making stupid comments...

compare to syria.....Israel is a safe heaven 4 arabs.

the number of Muslims killed by assad is way way more than killed by Israel in past 10 yrs.

assad is a self obsessed devil.............let us see him make any other member of his same tribe president of syria forget about sunnis.

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom