What's new

$10 Billion Arms Deal: Israel, UAE, KSA

Al Hasani you kicked his butt enough, no need to do any more. You're about to make him cry. :)

Flamer you were making some good points but where you went to demographics and migration/immigration is where you went wrong.

Nevertheless, lets get back on topic. :)

I know. But it was rather pointless. His first remark, that had nothing to do with the discussion, got me going.;) Seriously, I read him like an open book the first time I saw his reply to our Indonesian brother. Later I researched his forum history and my suspicion was confirmed.

Let's get back to the topic.

So what did Saudi Arabia get out of this deal? It just seems like they are actually allowed to buy 'stand off' weapons now but never actually got anything with it.

UAE is getting 26 desert falcon F16E/F with AESA radar technology apparently but not sure about the missiles on them.

LOL. I don't even think the Israelis are paying for these weapons.

LOL. I don't even think the Israelis are paying for these weapons.

As for Israeli military aid - all the aid Israel gets has to be spent in the USA in several states. So the money given to Israel is put straight back into the US economy.

Israel cannot spend military aid on its own weapons or other suppliers.

And yes, Israel pays for anything over and above its military aid budget.

what UAE is looking in arms now rafale did they final it or not and what they want from USA

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom