What's new

GET READY HUMANS FOR A SHOCKER

NASA has been closed due to the shutdown.There won't be any announcements!

@saiyan0321 @Imran Khan @Cherokee @LoveIcon @Amolthebest its not a hoax but as you know a month ago NASA promised to let world the truth. However they didnt. Its because NASA doesnt know what might happen.... They want to tell truth about superior beings and life on another planet because they fear superior beings might show up in large number and reveal themself to humans. NASA dont want that. Right now around 17 earth size spaceship docked near Sun. More been seen near saturn. NASA doesnt know whats motive behind docking in large number. The answer even our ashtar galactic federation doesnt know as they out numberd us.... This spaceships came from orion belt and this are slave race of superior humanoids who created humans, universe, solar system, pyramids. The orion belt beings are greys but is a slave race.... They dont have immune system. Earth gods created them. The earth greys are rebels and hybrid with immune system. Earth greys dont want their masters to rule earth again. The orion greys are slave race and a engineer and workers. Superior beings told slave race to create a solar system billion years ago. Than greys removed tiny section of Orion Sun and brought it in our solar system by warm hole technology and blasted it. That created few planets. They cooled the planet and we got earth, mars, venus, mercury etc etc. Now the worry thing is they created reptilian race before human race. When they decided to end reptilian race than we all know what happened to dinasours.... They before nuking dinasours collected the DNA and created tiny animals out of it. Like roosters is a dinasour. Just small in size. Crocodiles etc etc all were huge but now created small in size so they cant harm humans. Now the problem is they nuked dinasours for human civilization. Now they took human DNA. what does that mean? They are free to nuke earth. Right now they collecting numerous animals DNA. What they upto? NASA doesnt know.... Russia already have said on 3rd october (2 days ago) they cant fight aliens. No one knows when this orion greys would attack. I can give you details who created them. Let me know if you all want to know.

Last edited by a moderator:
@saiyan0321 @Imran Khan @Cherokee @LoveIcon @Amolthebest its not a hoax but as you know a month ago NASA promised to let world the truth. However they didnt. Its because NASA doesnt know what might happen.... They want to tell truth about superior beings and life on another planet because they fear superior beings might show up in large number and reveal themself to humans. NASA dont want that. Right now around 17 earth size spaceship docked near Sun. More been seen near saturn. NASA doesnt know whats motive behind docking in large number. The answer even our ashtar galactic federation doesnt know as they out numberd us.... This spaceships came from orion belt and this are slave race of superior humanoids who created humans, universe, solar system, pyramids. The orion belt beings are greys but is a slave race.... They dont have immune system. Earth gods created them. The earth greys are rebels and hybrid with immune system. Earth greys dont want their masters to rule earth again. The orion greys are slave race and a engineer and workers. Superior beings told slave race to create a solar system billion years ago. Than greys removed tiny section of Orion Sun and brought it in our solar system by warm hole technology and blasted it. That created few planets. They cooled the planet and we got earth, mars, venus, mercury etc etc. Now the worry thing is they created reptilian race before human race. When they decided to end reptilian race than we all know what happened to dinasours.... They before nuking dinasours collected the DNA and created tiny animals out of it. Like roosters is a dinasour. Just small in size. Crocodiles etc etc all were huge but now created small in size so they cant harm humans. Now the problem is they nuked dinasours for human civilization. Now they took human DNA. what does that mean? They are free to nuke earth. Right now they collecting numerous animals DNA. What they upto? NASA doesnt know.... Russia already have said on 3rd october (2 days ago) they cant fight aliens. No one knows when this orion greys would attack. I can give you details who created them. Let me know if you all want to know.

How come nothing happened on December 21 2012... :angry:
Where is my third eye bro :(

I am all ears. Please keep update us.

Thanks dude - keep us up dated.

@isro2222 I remember you said all humanswould reach their 3rd eye or some stupid bat crazy **** like that on December 21 2012...

Where is my third eye man? :omghaha: :rofl:

Look at your avatar, that place on your forehead is already red; third eye will come out of there!! :D

Ok no kidding here

1. a Month and a half back in one of the village in Northern Pakistan a painter working on renovation of a house found a small creature (a Small dinosaur, dragon like creature) of about a foot or so that was trying to attack him in a way as if wants to eat him him.

he called his nephew (this young man is in business of exporting rare animals/species of living creatures), he got hold of it and later sold it at Rs5 lakh.

NOW tell me is there any link between aliens and this ?

2. :D ok this is amusing but its true every time my cup of tea or glass of water on my office table gets empty though I don't drink it.

So any explanation ?

ok keep us updates about it... By the way they dont have to bother nuking us. leave us alone for anothe rhundred years and we might end up doing it to ourselves. All they have to do is sit back, eat popcorn,drink soda and watch the matinee show of highly militarized countries with itchy trigger fingers.

Spare poor ISRO2222, Aliens do exist.. and I am mentioning this after being skeptic for 4 years.

Back
Top Bottom