What's new

Shocker: UP university expels 130 Kashmiri students for 'pro-Pakistan celebrations'

Nah .... I only got the whiff of helplessness ... rest of it was quite familiar.

Helplessness tuns to rage, rage makes the place burn. You sure are spot on with being familiar with that.

Helplessness tuns to rage, rage makes the place burn. You sure are spot on with being familiar with that.
but it's coming from across the border ... not from the valley.

Thank you ... anything else?

Anyway forget it. It's going to go off-topic.

As for the students honestly it is hypocritical (studying in India) and stupid to do such a thing in India and annoy the patriotic indians. They should just celebrated at home in Kashmir.

Good job !!

Not only expel, they should be banned to get admission any where else ..

They should just celebrated at home in Kashmir.

Yes, inside the home in Kashmir they can celebrate since its private property. As soon as they come out, their a$$ becomes property of India :) . Since all of the Kashmir is an atoot ang of India ... :tup:

Last edited:
Yes, inside the home in Kashmir they can celebrate since its private property. As soon as they come out, their a$$ becomes property of India :) . Since all of the Kashmir is an atoot ang of India ... :tup:

"Disputed land" trident. I like have you refer to them i.e. their "a$$". You literally just fuel their hatred.

"Disputed land" trident. I like have you refer to them i.e. their "a$$". You literally just fuel their hatred.

Nothing is disputed. Everything is Indian. If they are dancing in public without considering the local peoples sentiments, what else they expect?

Nothing is disputed. Everything is Indian. If they are dancing in public without considering their sentiments, what else they expect?

According to you and your people, not anyone else. Dancing in their own land is fine. What do you want to do shoot them for cheering?

According to you and your people, not anyone else. Dancing in their own land is fine. What do you want to do shoot them for cheering?

Yes and its the ground reality that Kashmir is integral part of India. Until the status changes, it will be called Indian state.

No one shooted them just a gentle reminder that where the loyalty lies. Hope they learn the lesson and gets good job in Delhi , Bangalore or any other big city. Once they live here for sometime they will come out of the bad influence and become namak halaal.

Yes and its the ground reality that Kashmir is integral part of India. Until the status changes, it will be called Indian state.

No one shooted them just a gentle reminder that where the loyalty lies. Hope they learn the lesson and gets good job in Delhi , Bangalore or any other big city. Once they live here for sometime they will come out of the bad influence and become namak halaal.

According to you and your people.

As for the rest, I agreed that they shouldn't have done that. As for the jobs and their future that is their business.

Such level emotional immaturity is not expected from deemed university, for god sakes it is an educational institution not some local tea stall that you chuck out people at your own whims and fancies, you need a solid reason to boot off any student, afterall their entire future depend on this decision and cheering the 'wrong' cricket team is simply not enough!!
I think temporary suspension should have been done, to avoid any clashes in the University

According to you and your people.

As for the rest, I agreed that they shouldn't have done that. As for the jobs and their future that is their business.
if it is china they might sentence to death.... lucky traitors..

That is what has been done, they've been suspended for 3 days only not expelled. Even one of their family members said that it's good that they have suspended them temporarily to calm down the situation. But sometimes people here are always finding ways to infuriate things.

I think temporary suspension should have been done, to avoid any clashes in the University

Ok here is one more example. .

when Satanic verses was banned here . . no one made a fuss . . why ?

when that book on our faith was banned. . . three threads were here . . with the same question . .
Sitting and clawing on a Pakistani forum what else do you expect?? :D

chak de INDIA said:
Five years in Valley and 3 years in college. . i know how they behave. . . trust me. . they got the right treatment :)
Hmmm 4 years in college and 2 years in valley...never had a bad experience. :D
trust me.
You do know how Maharashtra colleges are filled with kashmiris.

chak de INDIA said:
ofcourse . . freedom of speech, Secularism . . these things are more often used as a tool to cover off things now. . . why can't we have a similar freedom of speech in the valley ?

why cant we have it in valley ???
well thats a political question.
Kashmir is a chess board for the politicians sitting in Delhi and Islamabad...and they wont kill their entertainment.Lol.

Back
Top Bottom