What's new

After Meerut, Greater Noida university expels Kashmiri students ‘who cheered for Pakistan’

hey man!! not fair , Im a mumbaikar now , what is this talk of AK-47 and sucide vest ? Im an indian , is this they way to talk to a fellow indian ?

man this india is one very big lie , good for me I have realized , well **** that right there and then ... toot kay rahay ga hindustan!!

Kindly change ur flag and see our brotherly response :D

hey man!! not fair , Im a mumbaikar now , what is this talk of AK-47 and sucide vest ? Im an indian , is this they way to talk to a fellow indian ?

man this india is one very big lie , good for me I have realized , well **** that right there and then ... toot kay rahay ga hindustan!!

From where u heard the word "mumbaikar " ???

How do people know this excuse won't be used by people who simply have a grudge against Kashmiris?

toot kay rahay ga hindustan!!

But, already toot chuka hai Pakistan :)

How do people know this excuse won't be used by people who simply have a grudge against Kashmiris?

Very valid and that's why needs to be guarded against.. But as of now, in neither of the case the Kasmiri boys in question have not denied the reason they were beaten up / expelled from the hostel

Very valid and that's why needs to be guarded against.. But as of now, in neither of the case the Kasmiri boys in question have not denied the reason they were beaten up / expelled from the hostel

Fair enough.

There now , I corrected it for you
I know Pakistanis have their own version of world history that is different from rest of the world's version.. So go ahead.. Whatever floats your boat.. :)

And if you really want a true education about this, I just have one hint for you...23_42_0_N_90_22_30_E

I know Pakistanis have their own version of world history that is different from rest of the world's version.. So go ahead.. Whatever floats your boat.. :)

And if you really want a true education about this, I just have one hint for you...23_42_0_N_90_22_30_E

you people claim that land of Pakistan and its people are indian, right ? well if pakistan's land is indian and Pakistan is there on the map then its india that is broken istn it ?

Its U.P again lol. Yey U.P aur bihar walo ki soch barri chotti hoti hey, tasub may misal nahi, experience sey keh raha hun.

arent you indians going to tell these Kashmiri students theat they are confused about their identity and even though they puke on india , they are indian ? are you indians not going to do that ?

Kashmiris spit on Indian indentity. As long as India is paying them in billions they are happy to be citizens under ocupation.

So Shan got another ID ? :coffee:

Who?

Back
Top Bottom