What's new

Shocker: UP university expels 130 Kashmiri students for 'pro-Pakistan celebrations'

Received this on my TL From a Kashmiri Pundit:

This card of "further alienated" has been used so much that we must now be wary of this alienation business
Yeah. Agree. :disagree:
If that counted, we would be running around killing Muslims all over the country :sarcastic: j/k

They will live, eat, drink, study in India and show their support for a country considered as enemy.......yeh to bari mazeh ki baat hai.....
technically they live in disputed region .. they were studying in india .. like nehru studies in UK and then stood against them .. is he a traitor hypocrite ? an they are not willingly living in india .. india occupied their land .. they are force to be indians ..

This will be a lesson for those idiots that now nation will not tolerate that nonsense of tearing of constitution, burning of flag and celebrating loss of nation. If it is true, It is a very right decision. This will convey the massage to separatist. Some time back Yasin malik was kicked out of Hotel. These are positive signs.
not a lesson ..it strengthen the Pakistani point of view that people of kashmir love Pakistan ... By doing this india is eliminating the small support they presume they have in kashmir ... 1000's of mass graves and people being paid by army to be on their side ( as ur army chief admitted .. is only reason that a small minority is pro india

by the way a man threw army and tried political ways to bring an end to this conflict is being humiliated will sure help mpotivate people to take the other course

the message u is not for separatist but the people of kashmir ..

technically they live in disputed region .. they were studying in india .. like nehru studies in UK and then stood against them .. is he a traitor hypocrite ? an they are not willingly living in india .. india occupied their land .. they are force to be indians ..

Since they are not loyal to the flag, they enjoy no "Constitutional rights". They must have been shot for treason.

not a lesson ..it strengthen the Pakistani point of view that people of kashmir love Pakistan ... By doing this india is eliminating the small support they presume they have in kashmir ... 1000's of mass graves and people being paid by army to be on their side ( as ur army chief admitted .. is only reason that a small minority is pro india

by the way a man threw army and tried political ways to bring an end to this conflict is being humiliated will sure help mpotivate people to take the other course

the message u is not for separatist but the people of kashmir ..

Kashmir stays with us, Kashmiris can migrate to Pakistan if they wish. We respect their wish.

bhai ye communal bjp rss and their supporters want to change secular INDIA into HINDU STHAAAN
If required v will change at the cost of secularism n atleast you should not teach us pseudo secularism to lick ur boot for votes...... you should seriously start thinking about your stupidity else you know a small mistake of urs can directly show you the door of heaven.........
Save your religion elsewhere people are herr to save thr motherland..... you n zakir both showing true colours of patriotism in this international forum.... Difference of opinion is something but waiting for opportunity to bash bjp rss here on this thread is enuff for me to doubt your IMAAN.........

i m real muslim when ever there is an attack on my country i will support my india at any cost even with my life
Highly doubtfull you would be busy in scoring cheap shot against bjp n rss......
N every one is not here hardcore bjp support er......

:P :P :P bharotiiiiiiiiiiiii rondoooooooooooos
Hahaha aap khush hai na hum roootuuduyo ko chod dijiye...... Vaise madam half of the salary gone to pay the tax of this 13-14 n cursing myself for how tax payers money give a privilege to some cheerleaders to have free education ......... or Upar se aap hame chote dil wale indian kehthe ho.... badi naa insafi hai.... par upar wale ki maya madam ......

Be it anywhere Feku Modi fans targets Muslims, treat them as non Indian and call them stooge or jehadi.

Even on PDF there are 7-8 bot who target @ Bhai Zakir or @fsayed just because of the religion.

They are sowing the discontent for the riots, bomb blats and disintegration of India..
i would never like a terrorist sit next to a terrorist, ask any one in the world what they think about islamic terrorism, first learn to behave properly in the country which feeds you, "jis thali main khate ho usi thali mein ched karte ho sharam nahin aathi thumko", instead of being traitors learn some patriotism and earn some respect

Back
Top Bottom