What's new

After Meerut, Greater Noida university expels Kashmiri students ‘who cheered for Pakistan’

This is the real face of India and they only understand language which we taught them in 26/11
sharam kaaarr!!!....lanaat on people like you!
this shows...you are a potential jihadi terrorist...go on dont waste your time on pdf...please blow yourself in pieces jihadi ************ @@s hole........

ps: i dont care if i get a negative or a ban for abusing such a terrorists...

Yes I will remove when I do it myself than I would write it I did it yes I am terrorist supporter and support all act of terrorism against those nations who are attacking and killing Muslims weather in Kashmir or Palestine or Iraq or Afghanistan or Chechnya

Go it try it in chechnya.For every one russian over 5-10 chechens have died in the wars. The kill ratio is still in favor of russians and if these jihadi activities intensify,russians will do another operation lentil and this time deport the chechen population to siberia instead of central asia.Second ,in afghanistan its muslims butchering muslims .

That's not a good thinking mate, people like you are defaming islam and showing islam as a terrorist religion. Please don't do these sorts of things.

who cares . If Kashmir thinks like him ,then an operation lentil is very much needed in Kashmir. I hope Muslims remove the war verses and edit the quran or one day these war verses will be the reason for destruction of islam

sharam kaaarr!!!....lanaat on people like you!
this shows...you are a potential jihadi terrorist...go on dont waste your time on pdf...please blow yourself in pieces jihadi ************ @@s hole........

ps: i dont care if i get a negative or a ban for abusing such a terrorists...

not a potential one , he is one.
just goes on to show the culture of these people , enjoying the death of innocent people.

Zarvan dont run away like a coward, if you've guts then tell us the reason behind such sick extremist thinking.

Do you support TTP too?

Zarvan dont run away like a coward, if you've guts then tell us the reason behind such sick extremist thinking.

Do you support TTP too?

Yes he does . Check his posts.

not a potential one , he is one.
just goes on to show the culture of these people , enjoying the death of innocent people.
yea...he is the one!
this is what when you dont get proper educations..& listen to mullahs!
but i know average pakistani aren't like this one......have seen many sane pakistani members on pdf......but still don't know y havn't they banned this terrorist supporter

Do you support TTP too?

what does a talibani dog do when he comes under attack ?
runs and hides in the mountains and waits for things to calm down when he will resurface and show his great mardangi

Hey Zarvan, recently a movie was released in India called "Ya Rab" please do watch that movie....that movie shows how people are being used in the name of islam and jihad.

Trailer ^^

Hey Zarvan, recently a movie was released in India called "Ya Rab" please do watch that movie....that movie shows how people are being used in the name of islam and jihad.

Its useless telling them.The only way to deprogramme them.Kill the mullahs and most of these violent sects .Replace them with sufi clergy.At same time,remove war verses from Quran .

This is the real face of India and they only understand language which we taught them in 26/11

Good.....now you have confessed by yourself that pakistan was behind the the mumbai attack of 26/11...
and it now further proves your jehadi war against us.....
and it further proves pakistan is a terrorist nation and epi-center of global terrorism........
good work by revealing your true intentions........Mr. Terrorist supporter......:tdown:

Indians just went full retard.

I know, I know they supported pakistan and we are all butthurt over that.

I mean, is our national consciousness so trivial, that we feel threatened when some people support Pakistan in a game?

:disagree:

Bhuhahaha ....:rofl:

pak_terrorism670.jpg

Back
Top Bottom