What's new

Hindu students attacked for celebrating Holi at Punjab University in Lahore

Thats right

Drove you lot out en masse, didn't we ?

We got economy and etc, you got tali Nan, women in garbage bags culture, pero baccha bazi etc and salafism..

Muabarkan

Partition was right in 1947, it's right in 2023

This is why I'm against this holi shit, what's the point of this nonsense and liberal twitter bullshit when the reality underneath is very clear

Partition was right in 1947, it's right in 2023

This is why I'm against this holi shit, what's the point of this nonsense and liberal twitter bullshit when the reality underneath is very clear
The point is you are just like that bhikhari @jamahir

Maybe even worse

And that says a LOT !

Next thing jamiet boys might do is beat up your sister's or loved one's for not wearing hijab or hell burqa on university campuses lol
They already do, they've blocked roads over a concert too. They are very petty people.

apparently they were attacked for harassing girls with holi colours.
Yeah i'm sure they were, it's complete propaganda, these people secretly celebrate most of the time because they get hounded for doing so and because they'll get attacked and possibly killed for it by groups of people like them.

IJT are ideological brothers of Al qaida. I hope one day we get rid of them. I stand with my Hindu brothers and sisters.

@Areesh bihari hai ?

It all makes sense now

Us ko apnai baap ka nahi pata aur tu bhi us sai merai barai main pooch raha hai

Sahi ja raha hai pajeet boy

Sindh Council blamed for 'chaos' during Holi at Punjab University​

March 07, 2023
“Islami Jamiat-e-Talaba has no involvement in this incident,” claims PU chief security officer

Lol

It turned out be work of another ethnic racist liberal council

@villageidiot

India is a communal cesspool but India should not be used as any benchmark here. Pakistan and Pakistanis are much better than this.
In what way Pakistan and Pakistanis are much better then Indians. Kindly enlighten me. Even Bangladesh which broke from Pakistan is ahead of you. Meanwhile your Pkr(pakistani rupee) is becoming stronger and stronger every now and then against the US Dollar. At this rate you will be ahead of Sri Lanka by year end.

Have you been molested? Large gathering maybe. But if the setting is like universities with limited hindu students it should be safe.
Ignore that guy. U don't need festival to molest girls. A well social media celebrity Ayesha Akram was assaulted and sexually molested by hundred of men at Minar E Pakistan.
In a video recording of the incident that went viral days later, the crowd was seen picking up the woman, throwing her up in the air between them, tearing off her clothes, assaulting and groping her.

Last edited:
U don't need festival to molest girls. A well social media celebrity Ayesha Akram was assaulted and sexually molested by hundred of men at Minar E Pakistan.

You pajeet love fake news and planted incidents. Don't you?

No wonder India is a world champion in fake news

A condemanable act by the culprits.
This is not India where people get lynched for even transporting cows.
All religious communities should be able to celebrate their events liberally.
However, this isn't confined to Pakistan, even inside India Hindus were attacking other Hindus.

A condemanable act by the culprits.
This is not India where people get lynched for even transporting cows.
All religious communities should be able to celebrate their events liberally.
However, this isn't confined to Pakistan, even inside India Hindus were attacking other Hindus.

What about Blasphemy victims who get lynched without any fair trial . What about the Sri Lankan national who was assaulted, punched and killed by a barbarian mob in Sialkot. The video shows people clicking selfie in front of the dead body

What about Blasphemy victims who get lynched without any fair trial . What about the Sri Lankan national who was assaulted, punched and killed by a barbarian mob in Sialkot. The video shows people clicking selfie in front of the dead body
What about it.
First comprehend the difference between Mob violence and individual acts of taking laws into own hand.
Like the Brahmain who killed a pregnant Dalit woman for touching a Garbage bin.

The Hindu population of Pakistan is native to our soil. I don’t like the over-politicization on some Pakistani universities. What sets us apart from the animals to our east is our religion which protects minorities in theory and throughout our history in practice ie Egypt was largely Christian in 1000 ad (400 years after Islamic invasion), and the pagans in SA always outnumbering us even though they claim we killed 400mn of them. I say this as a very spiritual person (I don’t like using the word religious even though I pray 5x a day because I’m not a perfect Muslim nor I’ve had a halal lifestyle in the past), who 100% believe in Islam and the Quran.

If these people were attacked without a cause or reason, hell even if there was one, there should be law of the law, not of the jungle. The police should do something. I don’t understand the concept of forming student unions. Like you’re there to obtain a degree and then move on.
They’re celebrating their holy day. To attack them? I highly doubt knowing what types of a-holes roam these types of schools (hardcore Islamist), why would a sane person create issues when you’re outnumbered and are a minority and can easily get wrecked in a confrontation.

Either way, I am for every Pakistani native to the soil or who scarified much migrating after partition.

Back
Top Bottom