What's new

Hindu students attacked for celebrating Holi at Punjab University in Lahore

I agree with you. However Muslims shouldn't be allowed to be part of this molestation fest that is called Holi. It is a festival for the molesters and by the molesters. Hindus want to do it. They should be allowed to take part in it

Don't want such kind of sick crap happening in Pakistan which is a norm in India

lol wtf, they have given new meaning to saali adhi ghar wali, sick shit

Whatever jamiat does is not a representation of our community. They are baby molvis. They even beat imran khan in Punjab University once i remember.
They are so well organosed well funded and motivated police always fail to control them. They were thugs back in our student times. Forcefully occupying government hostel rooms. And there members were not all students. College dropouts older people were also members.
After Musharraf placed ban All other student unions faded away like PSF and MSF.
But this Jamiat garbage remained. Corrupting young minds and spreading chaos. Our govt completely failed to control them.

Touching women folks should be strictly forbidden, no compromise here - other than it should be allowed and jamiet leadership who gave out this directive should be arrested

Hindu students at Punjab University were attacked by Islami Jamiat Tulba (IJT) on Tuesday for celebrating their religious festival Holi with the permission of the administration at Punjab University’s new campus.

As a result, at least 15 students of the Hindu community were injured. Videos of the incident uploaded on social media show a group of IJT members thrashing the minority community members.

Other videos showed the security guards carrying batons and beating the students while they were running from the scene.

Sindh Council Secretary General Kashif Brohi said that 15 students from both the Hindu community and Sindh Council suffered injuries and moved away without celebrating the event, reports Dawn.

He said the IJT activists started hurling threats after students had posted invitations [Holi celebration] on their Facebook page.

On the contrary, IJT spokesperson Ibrahim Shahid told Dawn that they did not stop the Hindu community members from celebrating Holi. He said the attackers might have used their name but the IJT would ensure equality for minority community members to hold their religious events.

He claimed they were holding Dars-i-Quran on the campus and were not present there.

However, in the past, IJT was responsible for many attacks on students.

Activist Ammar Ali Jan, condemning the attack, said: “It reflects a deep sense of paranoia that stems from our need to expel impurities” from our own past.

He added that this sickness will continue unless we accept and celebrate the many histories and cultures that shape our country.”

as hindus indians would say it... ''if you don't like it here you can leave for india"

Where's her brothers or other men? He should be killed for this or atleast severely beaten
Honorless f's , makes me mad

This is a very normal thing in Holi

A norm in that society

Where's her brothers or other men? He should be killed for this or atleast severely beaten
Honorless f , makes me mad
My serious question to Indians - can any man come up and "celebrate" holy with any women

How does it work?, Don't people get angry? @my2cents @Paitoo

as hindus indians would say it... ''if you don't like it here you can leave for india"
They're Pakistanis for thousands of years have nothing to do with India, it's culture, don't look like Indians don't act like Indians, speak like em so don't base your relationship with your citizens based on what happens in a foreign country

Dissociate from the Indian lens

Last edited:
Have you been molested? Large gathering maybe. But if the setting is like universities with limited hindu students it should be safe.

Are you suggesting that if there are large gatherings of Hindus in Holi, it's a given that someone will be molested?

You seem to be even more hardcore in your hindu hatred than anyone on the thread.

My serious question to Indians - can any man come up and "celebrate" holy with any women

No they can't. Holi is always celebrated with family and friends. The cheap and offensive acts you see in some of these videos are because of the following:

A family where the men are very dominant (typically Bihar / UP) and women docile. Men tend to take liberties after being drunk and even if the women don't like it, they are able to do little about it except whine about it later in their own circles. This is restricted to lower income families in the Hindi belt and the target is usually some unmarried female relative (a cousin or a saali). They won't dare do this to a married woman, unless the husband is a total cuck. All these men you see in such videos are incels and won't be able to look a woman in the eye otherwise. Some of them may be dangerous incels. The guy with the girl on his lap looks like a typical goon from UP/Bihar, who probably carries a gun on him. These are the typical assholes who disgrace their own state in front of rest of the country too.

Holi celebrations have reduced significantly in urban areas. Most people stay in condos and the relations are quite formal. I can't even imagine touching any female member in my condo, let alone such acts. We just wish each other and hang around for drinks and lunch, like any other get together. That is how it is for most people. Unfortunately the crass ones are more social media worthy.

You go to a holi event with folks you are comfortable with. I have always celebrated with family or friends. If you are going to a large event with strangers there's obviously the added risk and yes in an event there's nothing wrong with celebrating it with a stranger even of opposite gender as long as it is with respect. Scoundrels who take advantage of such events don't speak for the majority.

You go to a holi event with folks you are comfortable with. I have always celebrated with family or friends. If you are going to a large event with strangers there's obviously the added risk and yes in an event there's nothing wrong with celebrating it with a stranger even of opposite gender as long as it is with respect. Scoundrels who take advantage of such events don't speak for the majority.

Sindh Council blamed for 'chaos' during Holi at Punjab University​

March 07, 2023
“Islami Jamiat-e-Talaba has no involvement in this incident,” claims PU chief security officer

Back
Top Bottom