What's new

After Meerut, Greater Noida university expels Kashmiri students ‘who cheered for Pakistan’

lol...
look at few cheer leader....
ghar me aag lagi hai...aur padosi ke ghar me kya paka hai ..isspe baat kar rahe hai......:D

pakistanis need to look at their own turf before commenting on India......:tup:

The people who expelled them are a bunch of idiots though.

It's just a game. Indians need to grow up, seriously :disagree:
I agree such kind of attack on someone who challenges one's notion of nationalism shows an unwanted spirit of primitive barbarism somewhere. But what did we see from the administration? An outright application of century old sedition charges under section 124 A of IPC, withdrawing it again later only to prove to which extent this ancient law can be misused? The British introduced this law in India, ironically we are still using it while the British last applied this similar rule forty years back before officially dismissing it in 2010. But this is the difference between East and West. What you are thinking of is an useless and rejected idea here.

Well if they actually celebrated Pakistani win, and shouted Pkistan zindabad, then they deserved to get expelled. Hard to argue against it...

Hmmm i find this a peculiar phenomenon.. There was a discord in Sri Lanka of something similar to this some time ago.. That certain sections of the Lankan Muslim community celebrate victory of Pakistan over SL in cricket openly lighting fireworks in particular neighborhoods.. From what i've heard these are mostly Muslims of south Indian descent and have no connection to the Pakistani's what so ever.. On the other hand Moors at least have some physical resemblance to West Asians happen to be very patriotic

Funny thing is even during the height of the conflict almost all Tamils supported SL not India.. Atleast that was the case on the island as far as i've heard and observed.. the diaspora was another matter..it is said even the LTTE celebrated the WC win in 96

Last edited:
Wow! That sucks!

TV Hindustani, University Hindustani, Khana Hindustani, Kapde Hindustani, scholarships Hindustani, lekin dil hai Pakistani?? Jeeez!

Yeh saare Hurriyat ke tattoo hain

There!!
I knew you would change your opinion after watching the video.

FYI:
@DESERT FIGHTER
See that...no Indian would bear what those students did.

Funny fact .. We haven't even carried out a death sentence in the last half decade.. While Indians are beating people to pulp n booting them outta their homes .. Eg: muzafarnagar riots against Muslims..

Also is fun how boys from Indian Occupied Kashmir were treated coz they cheered for their country Pakistan.. Shame Karan .. Now go arm Afghanistan with nukes..
The sentence has been awarded though.. That way the sedition charge did not even become official.. There you want to totally ignore that fact, but want to use the same logic when the shoe is on the other (your ) foot regarding your own intolerance.. :D

About Kids from J&K being given a proper lesson in the right behavior, that will continue since its a parent's responsibility to not spare a rod when the kids stray on the path..

The people who expelled them are a bunch of idiots though.

It's just a game. Indians need to grow up, seriously :disagree:
Gotta disagree with you on that ,the dean had done the right thing by expelling those kids or else they would have got themselves killed,that university is in greater noida n not in noida to be precise and its its not at all a good place for an outsider to act stupid.

On hind sight Universities are platforms of radicalism, free thought ,rebels and revolutions universally.. So i don't think this should be blown out of proportion.. The Uni authorities exacerbated the situation by expelling these kids imo.. Thats not going to held them nor the rest of the student body to reconcile

People doing this in general population needs to be scrutinized for wider national interest

Meerut n Gaziabaad is not 370 rotten society of valley .....So for me that msg must go well across to people of valley who are pro Pakistan ....

Back
Top Bottom