What's new

Shocker: UP university expels 130 Kashmiri students for 'pro-Pakistan celebrations'

I agree with the part of being liberal . . . but what if ppl start taking us fro granted ?

and i know how their celebration goes. . . and this liberal feeling should be mutual. . and hey i'm not getting personal

Just giving u an example. . which includes me as well :|

I think you guys have misunderstood me....
I have maintained that if those students had just "clapped" then there was nothing offensive.But if they bad mouthed or did anything to sully India then they deserve this punishment.

I am moving out this thread...because I hate arguing with ppl who are my friends (or so I think) ....
I dont want this to turn sour.

Should we also be regressive???

To me my country has liberal minded ppl.We can handle flower bouquets and brick bats equally well.
A cricket game doesnt decide my country's faith.
Badmouthing and cheering are 2 different things. I might slit throat of a person if they speak against my country.But why should I do the same if they do the same for players they like.
Sportsmanship gets killed.

Act decent abroad????
You did not have to get personal here.I dont act decent....I am just liberal minded inside and outside my country.

Let me remind you this is my stance.....
IF THE STUDENTS BAD MOUTHED ABOUT INDIA THEN THEY DESRVE IT.......but the OP of this thread says that those guys only clapped after the match,now that doesnt sound anything bad to me.

You have misconstrued my post and in no way are you trying to understand my point.
This is a troll thread... first read about the whole incident. being a liberal or conservative has got nothing to do with it. Kashmiris tried to troll in real life but got a harsh reply. And after that are crying foul and playing victim.

@levina
believe me lady I have seen these type of thing with my own eyes and how they behave and bad mouth......
this our so called liberal society has made our country just like a termite eaten tree.......
there should be a control on liberalism...or there will be no more society to begin with........

I have maintained that if those students had just "clapped" then there was nothing offensive.But if they bad mouthed or did anything to sully India then they deserve this punishment.

I am moving out this thread...because I hate arguing with ppl who are my friends (or so I think) ....
They were shouting ... Pakistan zindabad and taunting Indians which led to stone pelting ... all this happpend in meerut. I am glad that they didn't get lynched and burned alive.

Ok here is one more example. .

when Satanic verses was banned here . . no one made a fuss . . why ?

when that book on our faith was banned. . . three threads were here . . with the same question . . " oh so this is real india "

This is a troll thread... first read about the whole incident. being a liberal or conservative has got nothing to do with it. Kashmiris tried to troll in real life but got a harsh reply. And after that are crying foul and playing victim.

Five years in Valley and 3 years in college. . i know how they behave. . . trust me. . they got the right treatment :)
@levina
believe me lady I have seen these type of thing with my own eyes and how they behave and bad mouth......
this our so called liberal society has made our country just like a termite eaten tree.......
there should be a control on liberalism...or there will be no more society to begin with........

ofcourse . . freedom of speech, Secularism . . these things are more often used as a tool to cover off things now. . . why can't we have a similar freedom of speech in the valley ?

:angel:

when that book on our faith was banned. . . three threads were here . . with the same question . . " oh so this is real india "

Five years in Valley and 3 years in college. . i know how they behave. . . trust me. . they got the right treatment :)

ofcourse . . freedom of speech, Secularism . . these things are more often used as a tool to cover off things now. . . why can't we have a similar freedom of speech in the valley ?

Trust me I have myself confronted such kashmiri over cricket match that too in delhi. Gave him my piece of mind till now whenever I call him he starts with RAM RAM bhai.

and now they hate India even more.....future terrorists?
Future terrorists = future manure !!!!

leave it bro.....
enough of this talk.....:)

leave it bro.....
enough of this talk.....:)

they were given enough reasons to love us. . they can go screw each other . . now no one gives jackshit about their existence also :angry:
look at the audacity , first they hate us , raise that green flag in sri nagar and then the hypocrites jumps to prestigious Indian institutions for studying.

I know they hate us, but soon we will start hating them too.

Nah they will be domesticated soon enough.

Domestication code for rape, mutilation, cold blooded murder and every other form of oppression. No wonder they hate your guts. :-)

Domestication code for rape, mutilation, cold blooded murder and every other form of oppression. No wonder they hate your guts. :-)
Oh the helplessness ... it can be smelled till here !!!!

You got the "smelled" part right. The valley reeks of it. All that "domestication".
Nah .... I only got the whiff of helplessness ... rest of it was quite familiar.

Back
Top Bottom