What's new

Shocker: UP university expels 130 Kashmiri students for 'pro-Pakistan celebrations'

How so? I swear Jammu is mostly Dogra?
Both muslims and hindus in jammu region dislike kashmiris because jammu region was subjected to economic discrimination. most of the developmental funds were spent on the valley with very little trickling down to jammu and ladakh. further more people in jammu division are ethinically closer to punjabis rather than kashmiris

stupid thread still alive on animosity, let's feed it. islamist terrorists deserve this. skin the mofos. madar jaat katwaon ka naam o nishan mita do.

Both muslims and hindus in jammu region dislike kashmiris because jammu region was subjected to economic discrimination. most of the developmental funds were spent on the valley with very little trickling down to jammu and ladakh. further more people in jammu division are ethinically closer to punjabis rather than kashmiris
Oh come on. Very little did not trickle down to Ladakh/Kargil. Nothing did. Kargil and Ladakh is completely neglected. These two places have been completely neglected by the civil administration in Srinagar. Only the Army does some work. In spite of that both Kargil(Shia) and Ladakh(Buddhist) are fiercely pro Indian. :coffee: Irony - ain't it? :azn:

Knowing how cricket is viewed in this region I am surprised that these guys would act this way. Being real, not political.
True :agree: Hey long time no see :D Howdy?

stupid thread still alive on animosity, let's feed it. islamist terrorists deserve this. skin the mofos. madar jaat katwaon ka naam o nishan mita do.
Plesae behave yourself. :astagh:

Oh come on. Very little did not trickle down to Ladakh/Kargil. Nothing did. Kargil and Ladakh is completely neglected. These two places have been completely neglected by the civil administration in Srinagar. Only the Army does some work. In spite of that both Kargil(Shia) and Ladakh(Buddhist) are fiercely pro Indian. :coffee: Irony - ain't it? :azn:
What can i say :partay::partay:. Maternal family from Baramulla. Maybe treating kashimiris as special has gone to their heads. Analogy would be a beautiful dame who becomes arrogant because she is showered with so much praises

the kashmiris would have vandalized the college structures ! Otherwise there should not be any reason for the expulsion !

there is a difference between clapping and celebrating....
this was not a movie of veena malik and sharuk kahan going on......india -pakistan match is a different story....
Why should a game be seen as a war???

Dem!god said:
I have seen a few Kashmiries and how they are.....the thing what happened I have seen in with my eyes when I was in college.......
these are people who burn the national flag in lal chowk...and get free education on tax payers money...
will you burn the national flag..????
Burning a national flag is a crime.....Offenders should be punished.I dont have to think twice about it.

Dem!god said:
yes this is a game but the action of a man speaks for his mind set..lets not forget this......
Should it mean that if I like a player who is a Pakistani I should not cheer for him???

How is it different from what our army does on border?
A war on the border is blood shed.Anybody who attacks our territory will be paid back in kind.
But do you know there are many incidents where Indian army and Pakistani armies work in tandem as peace keeping forces????
Indian Army docs treat Pak soldiers in Congo

I still dont understand the plethora of feelings shown by members here... both Indians and Pakistanis.

A game and war are 2 different things.It would be dilettantie-ish to even imagine a cricket game to be a war between 2 countries.

I maintain my stance...that if the students had done nothing other than cheering and clapping for the Pakistani players then university should not have expelled them.
But if those guys had shouted anti-India slogans or done anything to sully India then they deserved it.

Why should a game be seen as a war???

Burning a national flag is a crime.....Offenders should be punished.I dont have to think twice about it.

Should it mean that if I like a player who is a Pakistani I should not cheer for him???

A war on the border is blood shed.Anybody who attacks our territory will be paid back in kind.
But do you know there are many incidents where Indian army and Pakistani armies work in tandem as peace keeping forces????
Indian Army docs treat Pak soldiers in Congo

I still dont understand the plethora of feelings shown by members here... both Indians and Pakistanis.

A game and war are 2 different things.It would be dilettantie-ish to even imagine a cricket game to be a war between 2 countries.

I maintain my stance...that if the students had done nothing other than cheering and clapping for the Pakistani players then university should not have expelled them.
But if those guys had shouted anti-India slogans or done anything to sully India then they deserved it.
They were not expelled just taken off campus till the tensions die down.

did I say something like that ... it's a troll thread .. so every post making sense has to be rebutted with nonsense.
Lol
That leaves me flummoxed...should I consider that a compliment or a sarcastic comment?

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom