What's new

Shocker: UP university expels 130 Kashmiri students for 'pro-Pakistan celebrations'

My opinion of kashmiris is very bad,Outside india they harassed indian students and actually it became violent they joined with pakistanis in doing these activities, All indian students formed a group and thrashed them hard, from that day onwards they became Indians and nice to us. Laaton ke bhoot baatoon se nahin maante. :D

there must have been some indicators which make you think that. Would you mind sharing those or is your strategy based on hope entirely?
Slowly the youth from Kashmir will be spread all over India ... giving them admission in colleges and then providing them with employment all over India. As more lucrative career options prop up all these azaadi chants will die down.

Minorities are not safe in their general life in pakistan......and you say they celebrate for india against pakistan.....
you also know what you are saying is not true......

Pakistani Hindus seek safety in India - DAWN.COM

but any way..I won't argue further......I rest my case....:tup:

I never talked about the safety of the minorities because if we start debating on that then you have to take into consideration how safe the Kashmiris are in India as well which is not related to the topic in anyway. Here the safety of the majority is mostly at stake which is eagerly and effectively brushed under the carpet to create the image that suits certain individuals which I believe is highly unfair. Anyways you are right there is no need to further discuss this as even being sane costs us accusations and mud slinging so you can do as you like with them.

We means we Indians.... that doesn''t include the traitors.., Ya you can speak only for yourself after all you are an another Anti-Indian ofcourse you'd support anyone who's being an Anti-Indian.. And I figured u out reading all your posts, the thing is you're an Hypocrite.(no hard feeling) but ya true... You say you don't Judge those punks because they support pakistan, If this happened in Pakistan you would've spit all your venom in this Forum that's the truth which you would never accept,

Compare your posts with mine and any sane man or woman from any part of the world can see for themselves that who is spewing venom and who isn't. You don't know anything regarding my political affiliations or about me so I suggest that you start acting like a mature poster instead of making personal remarks regarding those you know nothing about. Secondly, I already learned from your replies to me that you lack the dignity to respond to those who differ from you without getting nasty so you no longer surprise me.

Last edited:
I never talked about the safety of the minorities because if we start debating on that then you have to take into consideration how safe the Kashmiris are in India as well which is not related to the topic in anyway. Here the safety of the majority is mostly at stake which is eagerly and effectively brushed under the carpet to create the image that suits certain individuals which I believe is highly unfair. Anyways you are right there is no need to further discuss this as even being sane costs us accusations and mud slinging so you can do as you like with them.
no..ur perception to my point is highly mis-constructed.....
my point is if they are not safe there in their general day to day life .....how will they even dare to go against the crowd......

no..ur perception to my point is highly mis-constructed.....
my point is if they are not safe there in their general day to day life .....how will they even dare to go against the crowd......

But that is more the case with the majority than the minority so it suprises me how that isn't the concern.

But that is more the case with the majority than the minority so it suprises me how that isn't the concern.
common girl ..
let it go.....u are the only member form your side that I know a bit........don't wanna fight with u......
I am doing this for last 2 days....:partay::partay:

any way...how are you....:)

common girl ..
let it go.....u are the only member form your side that I know a bit........don't wanna fight with u......
I am doing this for last 2 days....:partay::partay:

any way...how are you....:)

I am good how about you??:)
If you don't want to fight then get off the thread which I am about to do as well since I am tired of it by now.

I am good how about you??:)
If you don't want to fight then get off the thread which I am about to do as well since I am tired of it by now.
doing fine....:)
Lol..fighting for last two days........dimag ka dahi ho gaya hai pura.......:wacko:

man.......you have gone mad
1)i have never said this,but today i am saying this......you are commenting as a congress bot........
nation comes first.....i dont give a fcuk whether its modi,rahul.....or hindu,muslim
you are supporting traitors here

tease.....seriously?????
those are Pak supporters.....what if they are enrolled in some defence services and keep supporting Pak
will you call them traitor then or will you say they were teasing Indian forces........

you dont know what impact your comment can have on readers.......

it was really saddening to see an Indian supporting anti India activities

TN will secede if Rajiv Gandhi assassins are hanged: Vaiko | Latest News & Updates at DNAIndia.com
TN will secede if Rajiv Gandhi assassins are hanged: Vaiko

Just open the link and see, not even one comment! Instead Modi BJP is allying with them! What a patriotism....!

Original poster did not mention most important part of the news....Prof. Who expelled those students is a Muslim!!!

there must have been some indicators which make you think that. Would you mind sharing those or is your strategy based on hope entirely?
Kindly See the statistics of civilian,military and other casualities of this decade and compare it with last decade and you will get your answer

Slowly the youth from Kashmir will be spread all over India ... giving them admission in colleges and then providing them with employment all over India. As more lucrative career options prop up all these azaadi chants will die down.

What in your opinion has stopped youth from spreading all over india until now. What is the effect of this incident on their spreading and their mixing? Positive or negative? How many such incidents take place a year and how much tolerance you have shown to their mixing with rest of India? Easy answer.. none or not enough!

The Kashmiri students who are now protesting are the 3rd generation of Kashmiris who saw partition or had sense of occupation by India. What do you think India has achieved since then? Why is not just the second but even 3rd generation unabsorbed into Indian fabric? Are they even half convinced that they belong to India?

The reason why I am asking you these questions is to know what makes you think this would work and why do you think it hasn't worked thus far. When mentioning your reason, don't forget to mention what has changed in India (rest of India other than Kashmir) which is hope driving and making you think tide is turning or will turn after x number of years. Is tolerance and patience in India on the rise or on decline? Answer these questions honestly and you would know the answer of bigger question yourself.

Last edited:
what is your point sir

People expect too much patriotism from kashmiris. U can see it gets lot of attention. But when same thing is done by others..no.

Kashmir and Kashmiris are like this from the begining. But look at Punjab and TN now...

My point is there is a lot of difference in treating the traitors in this country.

People expect too much patriotism from kashmiris. U can see it gets lot of attention. But when same thing is done by others..no.

Kashmir and Kashmiris are like this from the begining. But look at Punjab and TN now...

My point is there is a lot of difference in treating the traitors in this country.

you are comparing 2 different issues here

expecting too much patriotism...........i m just expecting them to be not anti India
thats it......they have relatives across the border,they love them
and they should cheer for them but not at the expense of the country

and whats the issue with TN and Punjab.....none said bad about the country,none will dare to do so

What in your opinion has stopped youth from spreading all over india until now. What is the effect of this incident on their spreading and their mixing? Positive or negative? How many such incidents take place a year and how much tolerance you have shown to their mixing with rest of India? Easy answer.. none or not enough!

The Kashmiri students who are now protesting are the 3rd generation of Kashmiris who saw partition or had sense of occupation by India. What do you think India has achieved since then? Why is not just the second but even 3rd generation unabsorbed into Indian fabric? Are they even half convinced that they belong to India?

The reason why I am asking you these questions is to know what makes you think this would work and why do you think it hasn't worked thus far. When mentioning your reason, don't forget to mention what has changed in India (rest of India other than Kashmir) which is hope driving and making you think tide is turning or will turn after x number of years. Is tolerance and patience in India on the rise or on decline? Answer these questions honestly and you would know the answer of bigger question yourself.

The main reason was mostly insurgency at first, as it's slowly dying now we are trying to strengthen the situation with such positive reinforcement like giving quote in education institutions and all. As far as this unfortunate incidence is considered, it rarely happens, It happened because that particular area saw religious riots 6 months ago, so the emotions are simmering.

The kashmiri students who were protesting are the 2nd generation of Kashmiris after the insurgency, Kashmir wasn't burning before 1989. The reducing terror incidents in Kashmir every year is what India has achieved. The reason why Kashmir is not absorbed into Indian fabric is due to article 370.

Well there is no denying there was a huge desire for freedom and that's the reason why it didn't worked. The special status is the reason you are seeing the intolerance against them. They get privileges sponsored by the taxpayers money and their cheering is seen as insensitive to rest of India.

Back
Top Bottom