What's new

Shocker: UP university expels 130 Kashmiri students for 'pro-Pakistan celebrations'

Aray bhai samjha karo. Kabhi kabhi aisa hota hain kay bardasht karna seekh lo. Warna khun jalta rahay gaa.
aur bataao hamare khoon kiss se aur kaise jalta hai? i thought humans didnt have any flammable liquid in their bodies

I can only imagine.

Anyways this even reminded me of a funny video. Only this time there was no mistake but freedom of expression and still punishment was dispensed.

Altaaf bhai ko koi gaali di :angry:. Do dande meri taraf se lagao is bande ko

Does that Include the kashmiri Brahmins and Sikhs ? :sick:
Btw lets hear it from a real kashmiri @SarthakGanguly :enjoy:
And a would be kashmiri sikh @Parul ( Lulz ) :D
P.S- are you a Mohajir by any chance ? ( no asking to offend you ) but you have a good command on urdu :)
Well - it is very very mixed. I will give an honest answer.
Kashmiri Shia - Fiercely anti Pakistan and considerably pro Indian. They are in the Kargil district mainly. These old sods reported the Pakistani incursions to the Indian Army when they were sleeping :laugh:
Kashmiri Sunni - Mixed. :unsure: In Srinagar, Baramulla, Sopore - the anti India, anti Hindu and anti Sikh sentiment is very strong. On 15 August - Srinagar usually celebrates almost like any other sleepy town of India - except for Old Srinagar and especially Lal Chowk. Some busybody will turn up there burning a flag or shouting anti Hindu slogans. In the villages however, celebrations are simple and peaceful. The Village Defense Committees for example are mostly Sunni. :sarcastic:
Kashmiri Pandit - Pro Indian but not as fiercely as Shia. This category no longer counts. :coffee:
Kashmiri Sikh - Ferocious group :D :devil: Many of them are from Defence families - they have weapons at home. There have been reports of Sikh reprisals after some terror attacks against the community. By far the most patriotic group.
Kashmiri Buddhists - Very simple and totally ignorant people of Kargil, Ladakh etc. Only recently they are coming out of their protected community. Independence celebrations are small, but there is no anti India feelings. (Some don't even know of a country called Pakistan!)
:rofl:

Well - it is very very mixed. I will give an honest answer.
Kashmiri Shia - Fiercely anti Pakistan and considerably pro Indian. They are in the Kargil district mainly. These old sods reported the Pakistani incursions to the Indian Army when they were sleeping :laugh:
Kashmiri Sunni - Mixed. :unsure: In Srinagar, Baramulla, Sopore - the anti India, anti Hindu and anti Sikh sentiment is very strong. On 15 August - Srinagar usually celebrates almost like any other sleepy town of India - except for Old Srinagar and especially Lal Chowk. Some busybody will turn up there burning a flag or shouting anti Hindu slogans. In the villages however, celebrations are simple and peaceful. The Village Defense Committees for example are mostly Sunni. :sarcastic:
Kashmiri Pandit - Pro Indian but not as fiercely as Shia. This category no longer counts. :coffee:
Kashmiri Sikh - Ferocious group :D :devil: Many of them are from Defence families - they have weapons at home. There have been reports of Sikh reprisals after some terror attacks against the community. By far the most patriotic group.
Kashmiri Buddhists - Very simple and totally ignorant people of Kargil, Ladakh etc. Only recently they are coming out of their protected community. Independence celebrations are small, but there is no anti India feelings. (Some don't even know of a country called Pakistan!)
:rofl:
The Shia have suffered more than Pandits at the hands of these bigots?

image.png

opposition People Democratic Party staged walkout during question hour in the legislative assembly in protest over expulsion of 130 Kashmiri students by a UP university for their celebrating Pakistan cricket team's victory over India.

Uptoarious scences marked the House as it assembled in the morning, with PDP MLAs were on their feet demanding withdrawal of police FIR against expelled students. They also sought UP Chief Minister Akhilesh Yadav's intervention to ensure cancencellation of their expulsion order and their safety on the campus.

However, as Speaker did not allow them to speak on the issue, they staged walkout from the House.

Later, PDP leader Mehbooba Mufti while tslking to media persons asked that what was a big deal in Kashmiri students clapping over Pak victory? "Have'nt in the past our leaders clapped and appreciated perforfomce of rival team?" she asked

Shocker: UP university expels 130 Kashmiri students, cite pro-Pakistan celebrations - Financial Express

Just how many students were expelled?????
some reports say 130..some say just the half 60 and some say 150.

60 Kashmiri students expelled for raising pro-Pak slogans

150 Kashmiri students expelled from hostels after cricket clash Lastupdate:- Tue, 4 Mar 2014 18:30:00 GMT GreaterKashmir.com

@Reviewer21 yeh kya hogaya??? We were dispelling it yesterday as fake and today our media reports the same thing.

Who is the most reliable???
And why such confusion???
60 and 150...thats more than double. :-)
it should be around 60
yesterday 130 was reported
that might be incorrect

i guess CNN is right,it could be 63

it should be around 60
yesterday 130 was reported
that might be incorrect

i guess CNN is right,it could be 63

63 does sound very accurate...but then see how media luvs to exaggerate things and how the numbers were doubled :D
This is called adding fuel to fire.

63 does sound very accurate...but then see how media luvs to exaggerate things and how the numbers were doubled :D
i dont think media is exaggerating.....i think,things were not clear then.......

100 or 1000, numbers do not matter when it comes to clash of civilizations and nationalities. Resurgence of the Indian nationalism is a direct reaction to the hypocritical liberal views being presented by various quarters of the west-funded Indian Intelligentsia (so-called) who love to use their constitutional rights to hurt the democracy and abuse our constitution.

This reassures me about one thing: India will never suffer an "Arab Spring" because a breed of nationalists will go to any length to defend our nation. We do not need to be apologetic about such incidences, those who preach non-violence and morality are free to practice those ideas, but have no right to impose their version of morality over others.

Back
Top Bottom