What's new

Shocker: UP university expels 130 Kashmiri students for 'pro-Pakistan celebrations'

100 or 1000, numbers do not matter when it comes to clash of civilizations and nationalities. Resurgence of the Indian nationalism is a direct reaction to the hypocritical liberal views being presented by various quarters of the west-funded Indian Intelligentsia (so-called) who love to use their constitutional rights to hurt the democracy and abuse our constitution.

This reassures me about one thing: India will never suffer an "Arab Spring" because a breed of nationalists will go to any length to defend our nation. We do not need to be apologetic about such incidences, those who preach non-violence and morality are free to practice those ideas, but have no right to impose their version of morality over others.

Frankly I think this decision was wrong.
Its a game and ppl have been celebrating.They should have been allowed to celebrate for the team they like.
If it was Brazil Vs Argentina and some Argentinian fans celebrate the victory of Brazil then how wrong is it???
I dont understand the bigotry.
And also the plethora of feelings of the so called nationalists who dont do anything except sit and criticize.
Why has our Indian society become so intolerant???
I might get brivk bats for saying this but I like Afridi.And I did enjoy him hitting sixes.But that doesnt make me a Pakistani.I am a very proud Indian....but not an intolerant one.

Its a game and ppl have been celebrating.They should have been allowed to celebrate for the team they like.
If it was Brazil Vs Argentina and some Argentinian fans celebrate the victory of Brazil then how wrong is it???
And also the plethora of feelings of the so called nationalists who dont do anything except sit and criticize.

May be because the Liberal people have become extremely intolerant?

I might get brivk bats for saying this but I like Afridi.And I did enjoy him hitting sixes.But that doesnt make me a Pakistani.I am a very proud Indian....but not an intolerant one.
the argentina fans arent going to abuse their own country bcoz they are supporting brazil
this matter is different

but i also think,sayad expel nahi karna chahiye tha

May be because the Liberal people have become extremely intolerant?
Hmmm no I am still a liberal and tolerant.And am sure there are many like me out there.
the argentina fans arent going to abuse their own country bcoz they are supporting brazil
this matter is different

but i also think,sayad expel nahi karna chahiye tha
For provocation and bad language they could have been suspended or some other action should have been taken.I am sure they knew it right in the beginning that this news is going to reverberate throughout India.It can be perceived in a negative as well as positive way.
that doesn't matter...
they received what they deserved.....end of story.....:tup:
I am not sure...yet

this is not argentina vs brazil....
this is a diff.. situation...daily our forces are dying to protect us....
and these moron celebrates the loss of india........
you ask why our society has become so much intolerant....???
its because of our tolerance that has made our society a mess.....

They deserved to be killed, numbers do not matter.

Come on....why so much hatred?
Its a ball of fire with which you are hurting yourself.

this is not argentina vs brazil....
this is a diff.. situation...daily our forces are dying to protect us....
and these moron celebrates the loss of india........
you ask why our society has become so much intolerant....???
its because of our tolerance that has made our society a mess.....

Those guys just CLAPPED over Pakistan's victory.Arrey even I clap when Afridi hits a six or when Dhoni hits a six.Would you call me a traitor too???
what our Army does on the border is a completely diff issue for every drop of blood that our soldiers bleed we will make their whole army bleed.....but this a mere game...JUST A GAME.Why get so serious over it?
Game should be played with sportsmanship not with hatred.
Things like this escalate situations.IMO

The news which we termed as fake isn't this one. In this case the kashmiri guys deliberately started shouting slogans of Pakistan zindabad after Pakistan won, the students of the hostel were all watching match in a hall in which a TV was placed. And when the match was going some of the kashmiri students even
teased the other local students by celebrating whenever India's wicket fell and when Pakistan team hit sixes and fours. But actually no thrashing and beating up happened according to the univ officials. Then the authorities came and suspended the kashmiri students when they rejected to name the hooligans who were misbehaving. That's all I came to know about. And the probe is going on under city magistrate. Let's see what comes out. but don't know exactly how much students have been suspended, but it's clear that students actually have been suspended temporarily not expelled. Hope the image will clear up after the probe.

Here's a link talon shared with me:
Kashmiri students expelled from Indian university for cherishing Pakistan's cricket win | World | Dunya News

Just how many students were expelled?????
some reports say 130..some say just the half 60 and some say 150.

60 Kashmiri students expelled for raising pro-Pak slogans

150 Kashmiri students expelled from hostels after cricket clash Lastupdate:- Tue, 4 Mar 2014 18:30:00 GMT GreaterKashmir.com

@Reviewer21 yeh kya hogaya??? We were dispelling it yesterday as fake and today our media reports the same thing.

Last edited:
Come on....why so much hatred?
Its a ball of fire with which you are hurting yourself.

Those guys just CLAPPED over Pakistan's victory.Arrey even I clap when Afridi hits a six or when Dhoni hits a six.Would you call me a traitor too???
what our Army does on the border is a completely diff issue for every drop of blood that our soldiers bleed we will make their whole army bleed.....but this a mere game...JUST A GAME.Why get so serious over it?
How is it different from what our army does on border? are they not our citizens or are they from another planet? when they die trying to protect us, dont we as citizens show an iota of respect for what they died for?
They have driven off all hindus from kashmir just for being hindus, why should we tolerate these bast*rds.

there is a difference between clapping and celebrating....
this was not a movie of veena malik and sharuk kahan going on......india -pakistan match is a different story....
I have seen a few Kashmiries and how they are.....the thing what happened I have seen in with my eyes when I was in college.......
these are people who burn the national flag in lal chowk...and get free education on tax payers money...
will you burn the national flag..????
yes this is a game but the action of a man speaks for his mind set..lets not forget this......

I meant FLOG ..... Their freedom spirit has almost died down now wait for one more decade than even their liking for Pakistanis will fizzle out.

there must have been some indicators which make you think that. Would you mind sharing those or is your strategy based on hope entirely?

Back
Top Bottom