What's new

Shocker: UP university expels 130 Kashmiri students for 'pro-Pakistan celebrations'

Many Indians showed sportsman spirit by giving full credit to Pakistan cricket team where it deserved, for it's win against the India team. I am one of those people who believed till the last moment that Pakistan was going to win because Afridi was playing.

But there is another reality which cannot be ignored, Many of those Kashmiri students did not celebrate this outcome because they liked a particular cricket team, but because they wanted to politically troll the non-Kashmiri students inside the campus. The reaction was not because of the celebration, but because of the intentions behind the celebration.

Many indians where? On forums? Because you cant reach another person's neck? Hell if we both Indians and Pakistanis were sitting in a room watching it, I can bet you there would have been a fight.

And who has proved beyond any reasonable doubt that in-fact that was the only motivation for those students and none of them cheered just because they like another team?

another gibberish post....:)

What can I say Tiny hearts remain tiny. I wonder if its tiny now, how small it was when you were 2 years old.

ya when I was 2 year old..it was smaller than hydrogen atom.....:lol::lol:

I can only imagine.

Anyways this even reminded me of a funny video. Only this time there was no mistake but freedom of expression and still punishment was dispensed.

Be it anywhere Feku Modi fans targets Muslims, treat them as non Indian and call them stooge or jehadi.

Even on PDF there are 7-8 bot who target @ Bhai Zakir or @fsayed just because of the religion.

They are sowing the discontent for the riots, bomb blats and disintegration of India..

It is your interpretation and you are welcome to be in your own world...Fact is clear..who ever will show any bias towards any enemey nation...irrespective of their religion or caste..they deserve to be insulted....Now the it is upto you to decide wheather you would like seat with those people who celebrate Pakistan victory or someone who feel sad about Indian defeat....Make your choices dear....Based on your choices you will get the answer...And please stop playing your religion and victim card....As per you if Modi is bad...he will loose badly in election ..do not drag Modi into everything...

Have you NO SHAME? :mad: :hitwall: :taz:

Wrong question to wrong people....

They should Thank God that they were not beaten up!! Sitting in India, enjoying the fruits and shouting Pakistan Zindabad after India loses, they are lucky to be just expelled!!
Not everything is a joke and they deserve action!!

I am very much pro Pakistan, even my friends say that but few things should be within limits!!

ACCHA hua sabko nikaal diya! ungrateful bastards!, main kyon mere paisa doon is GADDAR ke liye? I pay my taxes!
I protest and ask where is my money going to? TO FEED THESE ANTI=NATIONALS?Then fock you Indian government i am better off without paying you anything! You want to tax me, Make those kashmiris fall in line !

Kashmiris are an ungrateful race. That's all I'll say. If I say more, I'm afraid I might get banned.

Back
Top Bottom