What's new

Shocker: UP university expels 130 Kashmiri students for 'pro-Pakistan celebrations'

Lets conduct a little experiment. Lets have you and other fanboys cheer for Indian national team vs. Indian Army cricket team. Most probably Army will lose, hoping they have similar tiny heart as you, they will unleash on the fanboys hopefully killing them by thousands, you racist people are best dead.

I am not Alice, I am not living in Wonderland. Let us discuss real life stories about real people.

a new butt hurt pakistani...
at last stooped to the same despo level........:rofl::rofl:

Butt hurt?? Last time I saw you were the one spamming "I DONT CARE!"

How can I be butt hurt when I am providing you with a set of comedy pictures your team likes to look good in?

We had already established that you are incapable of logic, this is just more proof. :enjoy:

I am not Alice, I am not living in Wonderland. Let us discuss real life stories about real people.

Real story was students expelled because they like one team over another. And were branded traitors just because of their likes.

Butt hurt?? Last time I saw you were the one spamming "I DONT CARE!"
How can I be butt hurt when I am providing you with a set of comedy pictures your team likes to look good in?
We had already established that you are incapable of logic, this is just more proof.
I can't care more for what ever you say....:lol::lol:

What an episode! Genuinely Indian. Whats more epic is people defending the act. Thats just too much hatred for a crowd cheering for the wrong country.
I say move on to Act II, expel kashmir out of India too....coz u know..these people are never gonna be loyal. Get rid of Kashmir and Kashmiris once and for all. :rolleyes:
And there i present to you: solution of the century.... :yahoo:

Does that Include the kashmiri Brahmins and Sikhs ? :sick:

Btw lets hear it from a real kashmiri @SarthakGanguly :enjoy:

And a would be kashmiri sikh @Parul ( Lulz ) :D

P.S- are you a Mohajir by any chance ? ( no asking to offend you ) but you have a good command on urdu :)
tuts yahan kiya daikhna .. sach ma saboot daikhna chatay ho to 15 august ko daikh liya karo jab kashmir ma black day manaya jata ha :lol::enjoy: ..

I can't care more for what ever you say....:lol::lol:

I know which is why somehow you proved me butt hurt? when you are the one given all types of explanations and your response is "I DONT CARE!" followed by smiles? I can see it from here....:sniper:

Real story was students expelled because they like one team over another. And were branded traitors just because of their likes.

OK let us discuss a hypothetical scenario: Kashmiris celebrate Pakistan's victory (and do not get beaten up). Can you guess what the title of the thread on this forum would had been? Would you still call it "mere" liking/fan-following of the Pakistan cricket team?
All I am saying that this goes beyond mere "like" or "dislike". There was a political statement made by the Kashmiris, and the response was "not-so-political" as it usually is in such cases.

Bs thread .. Looks like some members on this forum are not in there state of mind.. They can't even protect there citizens now they want Kashmir.. Lolz

What an episode! Genuinely Indian. Whats more epic is people defending the act. Thats just too much hatred for a crowd cheering for the wrong country.
I say move on to Act II, expel kashmir out of India too....coz u know..these people are never gonna be loyal. Get rid of Kashmir and Kashmiris once and for all. :rolleyes:

Green highlighted text: Good Idea.
Red Highlighted Text: Not gonna happen.

OK let us discuss a hypothetical scenario: Kashmiris celebrate Pakistan's victory (and do not get beaten up). Can you guess what the title of the thread on this forum would had been? Would you still call it "mere" liking/fan-following of the Pakistan cricket team?
All I am saying that this goes beyond mere "like" or "dislike". There was a political statement made by the Kashmiris, and the response was "not-so-political" as it usually is in such cases.

Yeah I can guess that there wont be a thread on any such thing. Event has been blown out of proportion because of such a petty like/ dislike- hell there isnt even a dislike but only like. Its not their support for Pakistan that hurts you but the way India has been defeated in recent matches as well as the harsh reality that India is out of running for finals. Morons had to take their frustration on someone since they cant muster enough courage in their tiny hearts to show some sportsman spirit.

This is CRICKET not WAR. Wrap your head around it. Its not Kashmiri student's fault your team didn't win.

hahaha..
another gibberish post.....:lol::lol:

And finally you stoop to pathetically low level trolling, "Haha you are stupid".

One can only expect this from someone with a tiny heart :)

Or wait...U guys want the territory but not the people
9971f40f6ad8ac1ce54d96b08b3cc0dd2d2650a87c42cb6a7913fe3ffd153ef0.jpg

There UN....i solved ur confusion 8-)

Yeah I can guess that there wont be a thread on any such thing. Even has been blown out of proportion because of such a petty like/ dislike. Its not their support for Pakistan that hurts you but the way India has been not only defeated in recent matches as well as the harsh reality that India is out of running for finals. Morons had to take their frustration on someone since they cant muster enough courage in their tiny hearts to show some sportsman spirit.

This is CRICKET not WAR. Wrap your head around it. Its not Kashmiri student's fault your team didn't win.

Many Indians showed sportsman spirit by giving full credit to Pakistan cricket team where it deserved, for it's win against the India team. I am one of those people who believed till the last moment that Pakistan was going to win because Afridi was playing.

But there is another reality which cannot be ignored, Many of those Kashmiri students did not celebrate this outcome because they liked a particular cricket team, but because they wanted to politically troll the non-Kashmiri students inside the campus. The reaction was not because of the celebration, but because of the intentions behind the celebration.

Back
Top Bottom