What's new

Shocker: UP university expels 130 Kashmiri students for 'pro-Pakistan celebrations'

I don not care what you believe........what they did was ..wrong and they have received what they deserve......
there is no place for enemy cheer leaders in country.....

Lets conduct a little experiment. Lets have you and other fanboys cheer for Indian national team vs. Indian Army cricket team. Most probably Army will lose, hoping they have similar tiny heart as you, they will unleash on the fanboys hopefully killing them by thousands, you racist people are best dead.

Call Your Chacha Ji & ask him to help you Mullah Ji. :rofl:

Chacha ji di lorrr hi nahin ehhh....utaaan tusssi vi teiii Made in Delhi Punjabi haigeiii oohhh jinnuuu Punjabi bolan da tei shauq ehhh pur bolan dei chakar icch uddeiii lataaan bavaaan pujjj deindeiii ohhh ! :lol:

Chacha ji di lorrr hi nahin ehhh....utaaan tusssi vi teiii Made in Delhi Punjabi haigeiii oohhh jinnuuu Punjabi bolan da tei shauq ehhh pur bolan dei chakar icch uddeiii lataaan bavaaan pujjj deindeiii ohhh ! :lol:

Mullah Ji, daso teh sahi, meri post vich keda word Punjabi vich nahin see? :sarcastic: :azn: Made in Lahore, Lahoriii:buba_phone::dance3:

Lets conduct a little experiment. Lets have you and other fanboys cheer for Indian national team vs. Indian Army cricket team. Most probably Army will lose, hoping they have similar tiny heart as you, they will unleash on the fanboys hopefully killing them by thousands, you racist people are best dead.
your experiment is a failure.......
we both know how India-pak relation are....we have stationed around 1 million soldiers on the borders.....we both know..each day our solider die...there ..and you expect me to say their action is correct......
congratulating other is different thing......I too congratulated the pak member here on thread....but celebrating the loss of india and enjoying Victory of pakistan....is simply not tolerable.....
This is rivalry not some movie or show that we can sit together and enjoy........and in sub-continent it is well known how things go..with India-pakistan thing.......
If you have big heart....invite them in your country and take care of them.....no place here.....

those students were supporting Pakistan :tdown:

anti Modi comments samajh mein aata hai,but how can you support those students :hitwall:

It was a sporting event, for heavens sake.

What backward Planet do you Indians belong to ?

your experiment is a failure.......
we both know how India-pak relation are....we have stationed around 1 million soldiers on the borders.....we both know..each day our solider die...there ..and you expect me to say their action is correct......
congratulating other is different thing......I too congratulated the pak member here on thread....but celebrating the loss of india and enjoying Victory of pakistan....is simply not tolerable.....
This is rivalry not some movie or show that we can sit together and enjoy........and in sub-continent it is well known how things go..with India-pakistan thing.......
If you have big heart....invite them in your country and take care of them.....no place here.....

OK Ok, fair enough, then you could tell me what was the reason that Pakistan was called over to India for "Anay do" series in India?

That was 10 times more humiliating than Asia cup...no animosity then and those days tensions were very high much more than today. Other than the fanboy that tried to poison leader of blind cricket in Indian hotel where they were staying.

You have a tiny heart, if you cant stand the defeat don't play the game. We are off to finals, you go back home and have a safe flight.

Back
Top Bottom