What's new

Shocker: UP university expels 130 Kashmiri students for 'pro-Pakistan celebrations'

OK Ok, fair enough, then you could tell me what was the reason that Pakistan was called over to India for "Anay do" series in India?

That was 10 times more humiliating than Asia cup...no animosity then and those days tensions were very high much more than today. Other than the fanboy that tried to poison leader of blind cricket in Indian hotel where they were staying.

You have a tiny heart, if you cant stand the defeat don't play the game. We are off to finals, you go back home and have a safe flight.
LOL...your players and team remain desperate to play.......be it any series or IPL...
and who said..we don't support sports....
what we don't support is enemy cheerleaders.....

@Parul @chak de INDIA
check this out..this is amazing....

America Could End Homelessness In One Year By Doing This | Spirit Science and Metaphysics

LOL...your players and team remain desperate to play.......be it any series or IPL...
and who said..we don't support sports....
what we don't support is enemy cheerleaders.....

Be it desperate or the any new story you can pull out of your ***, still doesn't answer why would you even like a chance at humiliation right inside your country... I mean there were adds and what not for confident victory and those shattered the already tiny hearts in a billion pieces. Good going inviting us to wreck your face in your home.

To be honest with you, I don't think this even had anything to do with supporting Pakistan over India. Indians, at-least in that university are now getting sick of constant defeats by Pakistan in recent times and they just had to vent on someone. This time victims were minorities.

KASHMIRIYON NAY NA KABHI INDIA KO APNA MULK MANA THA NA MANAY GY .. INSHAALLAH :tup::tup::pakistan::pakistan:
btw baniyon ka khuun to bohat jala hoga sunday ko . mazeed kalay ho gaye hongy :lol::lol:

Be it desperate or the any new story you can pull out of your ***, still doesn't answer why would you even like a chance at humiliation right inside your country... I mean there were adds and what not for confident victory and those shattered the already tiny hearts in a billion pieces. Good going inviting us to wreck your face in your home.

To be honest with you, I don't think this even had anything to do with supporting Pakistan over India. Indians, at-least in that university are now getting sick of constant defeats by Pakistan in recent times and they just had to vent on someone. This time victims were minorities.
to be honest with you..my stand remain firm...on what I said.....
and I don't care what you people think.....and nothing is expected from you ......
read this how desperate was pakistani team......

Durban:
Pakistani Prime Minister Nawaz Sharif’s special envoy and former cricket board chief Shahryar Khan called upon BCCI president N Srininvasan on Tuesday, seeking a window for the Pakistan team to play in India this year. Since international teams are unwilling to travel to Pakistan due to security reasons, the Pakistan Cricket Board (PCB) wants to play its “home series” against India in India.

BCCI has not given any commitment on this issue but assured Pakistan that it would consider this request at “an appropriate time”. PCB had submitted a similar request to BCCI exactly a year ago, that too right after Pakistan’s tour of India, but it wasn’t taken forward as PCB was busy sorting out its internal finances mess. “It was more of an informal discussion between the two counterparts.

Nothing was finalized in the meeting but BCCI has taken a note of it,” a source said. BCCI had earlier mulled organizing a bilateral series involving Pakistan. When a question mark arose over India’s tour of South Africa last year, BCCI had shortlisted two countries – Pakistan and Sri Lanka – for a home series against India. Of course, BCCI cannot take any decision on a series with Pakistan without a clearance from the Centre.

Meanwhile, bad news for Pakistani cricketers continues in the IPL as they may not be considered by the teams for this season too. In fact, this issue did not come up in Shahryar’s discussion with Srinivasan. Shaharyar Khan does not see international cricket returning to his country anytime soon. Khan feels the sport is suffering a lot since Pakistan became a no-go zone for international teams following the 2009 terrorist attack on the Sri Lankan cricket team in Lahore.

Since the attack, Pakistan not only lost the right to co-host the 2011 World Cup but also have to play their home matches in the United Arab Emirates. “No international cricket in Pakistan is hurting the sport badly but the second best thing is to play outside. I don’t see cricket resuming anytime soon because of terrorism,” Khan said on the sidelines of the India launch of his book ‘Cricket Cauldron’. “The government is trying to get cricket back into Pakistan.

Fans are frustrated as they are not being able to watch high quality action. It affects the domestic cricketers by a great deal. The biggest issue is that no money is coming into the game because of the embargo,” added Khan, who was born in Bhopal in 1934. A former diplomat, Khan, however, seemed pleased with the performance of the Pakistan cricket team which recently beat South Africa in their own backyard in a One- Day International (ODI) series.

“Despite all of this, the team is doing okay. We won an ODI series in South Africa where India lost. We are hoping to play a series against India which will definitely help the sport,” added the former Pakistani diplomat. The 79-year-old former administrator feels that fresh PCB elections should be held as soon as possible, as ordered by the Islamabad High Court last year. “We need to hold fresh PCB elections which is acceptable to all including the International Cricket Council (ICC). We are determined to hold elections as soon as possible.

Transparent and fair elections needs to be held so that PCB can get back to full control,” said Khan, who is the first cousin of former India captain Mansur Ali Khan Pataudi. But Pakistan is not the only country that is facing security issues. The Pakistan Cricket Board sometime back made it clear their team will participate in the Asia Cup in Bangladesh only after getting a clearance from their government due to security concerns in the violence-hit neighbouring country.

The PCB statement has come after the chief executive of the Asian Cricket Council (ACC) Ashraf ul Haq told the media after a board meeting that all the participating nations had no issues in playing in the Asia Cup and it would be held as scheduled from February 16. But the PCB Chairman, Najam Sethi negated the remarks from the ACC official. “After the ACC meeting, I saw a lot of media statements from various quarters, especially the ACC Chief Executive, which tend to suggest that PCB, along with other participating countries, does not have any reservations regarding Pakistan team’s participation in the Asia Cup in Bangladesh,” Sethi said.

“This is obviously contrary to the position conveyed by our COO Subhan Ahmad at the ACC meeting. The PCB does have reservations on the prevailing security situation in Bangladesh with specific reference to Pakistan. “Indeed, that is why PCB has decided to send its security representative to Bangladesh to attend the ICC security meeting on 20th January to assess the situation there and report back,” Sethi said.

Pakistan desperate for return of cricket | TheIndianEYE.NET

another one..for IPL..
PCB DESPERATE FOR PAKISTANI PLAYERS IN IPL | Drive Cricket

I rest my case here.....nice talking.....:tup:

Last edited:
to be honest with you..my stand remain firm...on what I said.....
and I don't care what you people think.....and nothing is expected from you ......
read this how desperate was pakistani team......

Durban:
Pakistani Prime Minister Nawaz Sharif’s special envoy and former cricket board chief Shahryar Khan called upon BCCI president N Srininvasan on Tuesday, seeking a window for the Pakistan team to play in India this year. Since international teams are unwilling to travel to Pakistan due to security reasons, the Pakistan Cricket Board (PCB) wants to play its “home series” against India in India.

BCCI has not given any commitment on this issue but assured Pakistan that it would consider this request at “an appropriate time”. PCB had submitted a similar request to BCCI exactly a year ago, that too right after Pakistan’s tour of India, but it wasn’t taken forward as PCB was busy sorting out its internal finances mess. “It was more of an informal discussion between the two counterparts.

Nothing was finalized in the meeting but BCCI has taken a note of it,” a source said. BCCI had earlier mulled organizing a bilateral series involving Pakistan. When a question mark arose over India’s tour of South Africa last year, BCCI had shortlisted two countries – Pakistan and Sri Lanka – for a home series against India. Of course, BCCI cannot take any decision on a series with Pakistan without a clearance from the Centre.

Meanwhile, bad news for Pakistani cricketers continues in the IPL as they may not be considered by the teams for this season too. In fact, this issue did not come up in Shahryar’s discussion with Srinivasan. Shaharyar Khan does not see international cricket returning to his country anytime soon. Khan feels the sport is suffering a lot since Pakistan became a no-go zone for international teams following the 2009 terrorist attack on the Sri Lankan cricket team in Lahore.

Since the attack, Pakistan not only lost the right to co-host the 2011 World Cup but also have to play their home matches in the United Arab Emirates. “No international cricket in Pakistan is hurting the sport badly but the second best thing is to play outside. I don’t see cricket resuming anytime soon because of terrorism,” Khan said on the sidelines of the India launch of his book ‘Cricket Cauldron’. “The government is trying to get cricket back into Pakistan.

Fans are frustrated as they are not being able to watch high quality action. It affects the domestic cricketers by a great deal. The biggest issue is that no money is coming into the game because of the embargo,” added Khan, who was born in Bhopal in 1934. A former diplomat, Khan, however, seemed pleased with the performance of the Pakistan cricket team which recently beat South Africa in their own backyard in a One- Day International (ODI) series.

“Despite all of this, the team is doing okay. We won an ODI series in South Africa where India lost. We are hoping to play a series against India which will definitely help the sport,” added the former Pakistani diplomat. The 79-year-old former administrator feels that fresh PCB elections should be held as soon as possible, as ordered by the Islamabad High Court last year. “We need to hold fresh PCB elections which is acceptable to all including the International Cricket Council (ICC). We are determined to hold elections as soon as possible.

Transparent and fair elections needs to be held so that PCB can get back to full control,” said Khan, who is the first cousin of former India captain Mansur Ali Khan Pataudi. But Pakistan is not the only country that is facing security issues. The Pakistan Cricket Board sometime back made it clear their team will participate in the Asia Cup in Bangladesh only after getting a clearance from their government due to security concerns in the violence-hit neighbouring country.

The PCB statement has come after the chief executive of the Asian Cricket Council (ACC) Ashraf ul Haq told the media after a board meeting that all the participating nations had no issues in playing in the Asia Cup and it would be held as scheduled from February 16. But the PCB Chairman, Najam Sethi negated the remarks from the ACC official. “After the ACC meeting, I saw a lot of media statements from various quarters, especially the ACC Chief Executive, which tend to suggest that PCB, along with other participating countries, does not have any reservations regarding Pakistan team’s participation in the Asia Cup in Bangladesh,” Sethi said.

“This is obviously contrary to the position conveyed by our COO Subhan Ahmad at the ACC meeting. The PCB does have reservations on the prevailing security situation in Bangladesh with specific reference to Pakistan. “Indeed, that is why PCB has decided to send its security representative to Bangladesh to attend the ICC security meeting on 20th January to assess the situation there and report back,” Sethi said.

Pakistan desperate for return of cricket | TheIndianEYE.NET

I rest my case here.....nice talking.....:tup:

Yet you were the ones that invited, you still haven't answered my question but post an article. No one forced you at gun point. Even BCCI knows India Vs Pak is the most anticipated game they can have. Hence.... well you know what happened :omghaha:

Your case has been a waste of your time and an insight into hateful Indian mentality to the readers. Not to mention further proof of Arfidi's implicit response to a question that, " Indians have tiny hearts". So tiny that you cant expect a sportsman spirit from them, they are out to hurt people who elect their own choices and call them betrayers..

KASHMIRIYON NAY NA KABHI INDIA KO APNA MULK MANA THA NA MANAY GY .. INSHAALLAH :tup::tup::pakistan::pakistan:
btw baniyon ka khuun to bohat jala hoga sunday ko . mazeed kalay ho gaye hongy :lol::lol:

Does that Include the kashmiri Brahmins and Sikhs ? :sick:

Btw lets hear it from a real kashmiri @SarthakGanguly :enjoy:

And a would be kashmiri sikh @Parul ( Lulz ) :D

P.S- are you a Mohajir by any chance ? ( no asking to offend you ) but you have a good command on urdu :)

Last edited:
Yet you were the ones that invited, you still haven't answered my question but post an article.

Your case has been a waste of your time and an insight into hateful Indian mentality to the readers. Not to mention further proof of Arfidi's implicit response to a question that, " Indians have tiny hearts". So tiny that you cant expect a sportsman spirit from them, they are out to hurt people who elect their own choices and call them betrayers..
lol...Like I care ..tiny heart or big hear...
pakistani..team will not come here to feed million....if we make our heart large for you......
if they don't like then they should stop coming to india....why are they so desperate.....
its not like if they will not play they indian cricket will come to grounds.......

True Democracy of India and everyone have equal rights and they are not Pakistani and backword nation and ........................Oh i forget one more sentance i time i check you guys are also secular right.

1. find an indian
2. beat him up
3. upload to youtube

1 Lakh Rupee reward for the best clip

Pot calling the kettle black!! :sarcastic:

01-pot-calls-kettle-black.jpg

soon i will send chapter 2 of this book and remember that as well like a good student.

1.) Till 20 years ago it was the usual scene. Muslims were called stooges or traitor by some hindus.

And in many Muslim localities be it in the areas near Jama Maszid Delhi or Muhammad Ali Road south Mumbai Muslims used to celebrate the victory of pakistan (those were the babri maszid day when advani was taking rath yatra and spiting the venom ) to tease Hindus.

2.) But for last 20 years there is no difference of Hindu-Muslim in India ever felt. The jobs, justice, opportunities, pain and benefits are all commonly shared by all the Hindu-Muslims.

The loudest cheer for India you will hear from a Muslim Locality. Jama Maszid area in Delhi and Muhammad Ali Road south Mumbai Area celebrated whole night after India's world cup win. We never felt alienated in India.

3.) But for last 2-3 years with the rise of Modi one can see the rise in the hate and venom spitting against Muslims, Christians, secular people, rational people by the Modi fans.

4.) They hate and taunt us all just because of our religion.

True and appreciated

lol...Like I care ..tiny heart or big hear...
pakistani..team will not come here to feed million....if we make our heart large for you......
if they don't like then they should stop coming to india....why are they so desperate.....
its not like if they will not play they indian cricket will come to grounds.......

Cricket isnt about feeding poor and millions, Its a game to test out skill accumulated over time and show who is baap.

What can I say, our team loves to turn a face like this :

k2.png

Into this:

koli.jpg

And is even better if that happens Inside India, like this:

Pakistan-ODI-Series-Winner-2012-201347975135_201316225941.jpg

===

Now you guys could always have denied them visas but inside you wanted to be humiliated an your wish was granted :cheesy:

Cricket isnt about feeding poor and millions, Its a game to test out skill accumulated over time and show who is baap.

What can I say, our team loves to turn a face like this :

View attachment 19696

Into this:

View attachment 19697

And is even better if that happens like this, Inside India.

Pakistan-ODI-Series-Winner-2012-201347975135_201316225941.jpg

===

Now you guys could always have denied them visas but inside you wanted to be humiliated an your wish was granted :cheesy:
a new butt hurt pakistani...
at last stooped to the same despo level........:rofl::rofl:

Back
Top Bottom