What's new

Shocker: UP university expels 130 Kashmiri students for 'pro-Pakistan celebrations'

You logic is cheaper than 1 cent. Not even worth to be called logic.

I didnt say stop talking about it, I cant expect better from a foreign national. But if he still does (Betray us by enjoying cricket match in his own way), then force him to stop talking about it....
lol...as I said..this is expected....from u......
gibberish.......

what if she is working for the RAW ... ;)

Either way you want to think about it just be careful friend, a lot of people getting their asses kicked for their likes and dislikes...

lol...as I said..this is expected....from u......
gibberish.......

Great come back, even worse than before. Talk logic or stop elongating thread but no dont worry I wont force you as you do Kashmirs on something as trivial and petty as a cricket match.

y-u-no-believe-me.jpg

Either way you want to think about it just be careful friend, a lot of people getting their asses kicked for their likes and dislikes...
Only real life trolls get their asses kicked :p:

Great come back, even worse than before. Talk logic or stop elongating thread but no dont worry I wont force you as you do Kashmirs on something as trivial as petty as a cricket match.
I don not care what you believe........what they did was ..wrong and they have received what they deserve......
there is no place for enemy cheer leaders in country.....

Back
Top Bottom