What's new

Shocker: UP university expels 130 Kashmiri students for 'pro-Pakistan celebrations'

Real India ?

LMAO, real India has given them a chance to study, a chance to make a better future, an Identity, a chance to enjoy freedom.

and what they gave us in return ? an ungrateful gesture ? a traitors behaviour ?

If they want others to respect their choices then they should first respect other's choice .

As simple as that :agree:

So please help us understand this notion that, How supporting/ cheering your own choice has suddenly become trait of a betrayer, ungrateful gesture?

In a match one is going to lose one is going to win, who gives anyone in India the right to beat someone based on his choice? Where in the constitution of India is it written that every person on Indian soil MUST support India in cricket matches....Had it been a war I can understand but cricket matches??

If anything, any minority now has fear inside a real disrespect. The disrespect you felt was your hate only.

nothing more to expect from bharties :tdown:

Huh !!

dude please stop with this lecture on Morals. i've seen your comments on Malala thread. your behviour on the grounds of Moral was clearly visible when you were abusing a girl :)

so you should be the last person to pass on a judgement on this incident :tup:

Dude... you are either just not understanding my question or just dont want to answer it without your own fillers.
My question to you is, how is supporting Pakistan;
as a kashmiri,
as an Indian muslim,
as a forigner not indian nor muslim nor pakistani
as even some Hindu who for some reason has grudge against Indian team
a crime interpreted as anti state?
as a kashmiri, as a Indian muslim, as a hindu who has some grudge against Indian team......
will/should not support pakistani team...because till date we count each other as enemy...
and cheering for a enemy country is unpatriotic......
I f you do not want to cheer for Indian team ...go to your room and sleep.....but cheering for a enemy state on loosing of home team will make you a Traitor......Keep that in your mind.....

Now your sanity shows up. Maybe the university should write in its policies.
"We are pleased to offer you admission but if you support Pakistan in cricket matches against India, you'll be beaten and expelled".
Thanks to you, people are realizing where you guys hide your true faces.
University gave them admission to study and to work for masses ,.....not to cheer for pakistan......
and yes ,...if you will do this you must be beaten and expelled.......there should not be any excuse in it......

In Soviet India, you get your arse kicked for cheering on your favorite team.

Huh !!

dude please stop with this lecture on Morals. i've seen your comments on Malala thread. your behviour on the grounds of Moral was clearly visible when you were abusing a girl :)

so you should be the last person to pass on a judgement on this incident :tup:

hahah and I can see your way of thinking but comparing malala with this incident :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: keep it coming

as a kashmiri, as a Indian muslim, as a hindu who has some grudge against Indian team......
will/should not support pakistani team...because till date we count each other as enemy...
and cheering for a enemy country is unpatriotic......
I f you do not want to cheer for Indian team ...go to your room and sleep.....but cheering for a enemy state on loosing of home team will make you a Traitor......Keep that in your mind.....

University gave them admission to study and to work for masses ,.....not to cheer for pakistan......
and yes ,...if you will do this you must be beaten and expelled.......there should not be any excuse in it......

I can only expect you to treat anyone not you as slaves. They really dont have their own will.

I can understand all the trash you have written if there was a war going on but this is a cricket match, like Afridi implicitly pointed out once, "Indians have small hearts". True to every single letter in the phrase.:-)

One of my friends, he did his B.Sc with me, is an Indian Muslim. Cricket matches were going on at that time and Pakistan won, next day when I met him I thought it would be awkward for him to bring up anything cricket so I wouldn't either. But he still did and told me, "I win both ways, I like both teams."

..... I wonder if he is beaten up yet...

One of my friends, he did his B.Sc with me, is an Indian Muslim. Cricket matches were going on at that time and Pakistan won, next day when I met him I thought it would be awkward for him to bring anything cricket so I wouldn't either. But he still did an told me, "I win both ways, I like both teams."

..... I wonder if he is beaten up yet...

You are friends with the Enemy ? :mad:

So Brother how goes life ? :)

Back
Top Bottom